Mini Balkan (5 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 617
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Lonnie Hoff's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent... night stays in some cities that you won't be able to see everything. Contiki tour managers and drivers always exceed my expectations and do everyt... Read more
- Jenna's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentKassie was the absolute best tour guide anyone could ask for. Our whole trip was made so easy and fun thanks to her. She... Read more
- Ellie Kay's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...ng to do a chin up on the hand bars on the bus into town in Dubrovnik!Contiki Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest to Ljubljana
- Day 2: Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 3: Plitvice to Zadar
- Day 4: Zadar to Split
- Day 5: Depart Split
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of Croatia with some amazing highlights such as visiting the Plitvice Lakes and enjoying Split's nightlife.
- January 1, 2017
What are the inclusions of this tour?
The overall price for this tour includes:
-all accommodation (= 4 nights in hotels)
-6 meals (in addition to breakfast every day, you will also be treated to a tasty dinner
-visit of the Plitvice Lakes & visit of Ljubljana's castle
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
Mini Balkan (5 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Split0 seats left$31USD $753
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Split0 seats left$31USD $753
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$31USD $753
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Budapest6 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Split10+ seats left$30USD $716
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Budapest6 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Split10+ seats left$31USD $734
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Budapest6 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Split0 seats left$31USD $734
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $617 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $617 for Mini Balkan (5 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 381 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $617 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours