Mini Balkan (5 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 660
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Erin Lord's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip and trip manager were as great as I could have hoped for. I loved the variety of activities, recommendations fr... Read more
- Jenna's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentKassie was the absolute best tour guide anyone could ask for. Our whole trip was made so easy and fun thanks to her. She... Read more
- Review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentJacqui was absolutely fantastic, great to chat to, knowledgeable and an all round awesome person.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest to Ljubljana
- Day 2: Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 3: Plitvice to Zadar
- Day 4: Zadar to Split
- Day 5: Depart Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of Croatia with some amazing highlights such as visiting the Plitvice Lakes and enjoying Split's nightlife.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
The overall price for this tour includes:
-all accommodation (= 4 nights in hotels)
-6 meals (in addition to breakfast every day, you will also be treated to a tasty dinner
-visit of the Plitvice Lakes & visit of Ljubljana's castle
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
Mini Balkan (5 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split8 seats left$40USD $803
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $817
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split7 seats left$41USD $826
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Split9 seats left$41USD $826
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Split9 seats left$41USD $826
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $826
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Split10+ seats left$40USD $803
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for Mini Balkan (5 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 381 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours