Mini Balkan (5 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 636
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Soak up the vibes at the Insta-worthy Plitvice Lakes
- Explore the Old Town of sun-drenched Split
- Sip cocktails at a swim-up waterside rock bar
- Bathe in the legendary thermal baths of Budapest
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest to Ljubljana
- Day 2: Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 3: Plitvice to Zadar
- Day 4: Zadar to Split
- Day 5: Depart Split
- James Edson's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Had an amazing time on tour.
- TeenaDellaFortuna's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
Had the most amazing experience being on the Greek Island hopper with Jacqui. She ensured that our trip was packed with adventure, knowledge, laughter, fun, variety and so much more. She has so much encouraging energy, tips, and recommendations for us.... Read more
- DanShort's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
It was my first contiki, and what a ripper it was. Meghan was knowledgeable and fun. She engaged the whole group and was able to make everyone feel like close friends come the end of it. Meghan is absolutely an asset to any company she may work as a guide for.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of Croatia with some amazing highlights such as visiting the Plitvice Lakes and enjoying Split's nightlife.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
The overall price for this tour includes:
-all accommodation (= 4 nights in hotels)
-6 meals (in addition to breakfast every day, you will also be treated to a tasty dinner
-visit of the Plitvice Lakes & visit of Ljubljana's castle
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
Mini Balkan (5 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to SplitNot available in your region
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Split0 seats left$17USD $826Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to SplitNot available in your region
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to SplitNot available in your region
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Split10+ seats left$17USD $826
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to SplitNot available in your region
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Split10+ seats left$16USD $803
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to SplitNot available in your region
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Budapest6 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Split10+ seats left$16USD $803
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Budapest6 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Split10+ seats left$16USD $803
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2019 the full payment of $636 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $636 for Mini Balkan (5 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 381 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $636 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,015 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours