Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Get in touch with Greece history in Athens' acropolis
- Visit Delphi, a treasure of historical monuments
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mycenai
- Relax on Santorini marvelous beaches
Start and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Classic Greece & Santorini, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Classic Greece & Santorini includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arrive in Athens, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Athens, city tour
- Day 3: Mycenae, Palamidi fortress & Nafplion
- Day 4: Olympia, drive to Delphi
- Day 5: Tour of Delphi, then through Central Greece to Kalambaka
- Day 6: Clifftop monasteries of Meteora. Return to Athens
- Day 7: Athens, ferry to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini, free day
- Day 9: Santorini, return to Athens
- Day 10: Athens, transfer to airport
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingAverage
- GuideRather poor
- DODanielleOctober 01, 2018Our tour was great, but Matthew was terrible. I found him rude, his humor off color and my daughter and I felt like we were being led by a bored teacher rather than an informational guide. As a instructor myself, I understand how hard it is to keep a... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- SKstevenFebruary 08, 2017Skip this Encounter Company. They just outsource everything to GO Greece travel agent. You can save hefty middleman fees. Also they wanted to charge almost double the internet rate for a hotel for extension of stay. In Santorini, although they stated a... Show moreEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear Steven, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you weren't happy with the hotel change in Santorini. We received your email about this from Santorini after office hours on Thursday evening, and sent you a detailed response on Friday. This... Show moreTrip date: February 2017
Classic Greece & Santorini
From Athens to Athens
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020MondayFeb 17, 2020$2,280
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020MondayMar 2, 2020$2,280
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020MondayMar 16, 2020$2,280
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020MondayMar 30, 2020$2,990
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020MondayApr 13, 2020$2,990
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020MondayApr 27, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,990
- MondayApr 20, 2020WednesdayApr 29, 2020$2,990
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020MondayMay 11, 2020$2,990
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020MondayMay 25, 2020$2,990
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020MondayJun 8, 2020$2,990
- How warm will it be and what clothing should I bring?
- Are all entrance fees to tourist sites included?
- What is the best way to get from the airport to the hotel and into Athens?
- How big are the groups for this tour?
- Is the airfare included with the tour price?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar