Sicily Food Adventure
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,781
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Sample world-class street food
- Visit the fishing village of Sciacca
- Enjoy delicious produce tastings
- Explore the Baroque town of Noto
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Food & Culinary, Discovery
Start in Palermo and end in Taormina! With the food & culinary tour Sicily Food Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Palermo to Taormina and through Palermo, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. Sicily Food Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- WCWilliamWritten on July 14, 20174.0 - GoodSicily was great, the transportation was very good, fellow passengers were a great bunch who mixed well. Food and wine experiences were good, but for me the highlight of the trip was ancient and modern Sicily. The tour guide was lovely and tried very hard but with limited English understanding, was not able to provide any significant on board commentary or quell the frustrations that accrued as we drove from place to place. Accommodation throughout the tour was average to good and the weather was just perfect.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Palermo.
- Day 2: Explore Palermo, the famous markets and indulge in the city's fabulous street food; afternoon visit Monreale and its Duomo.
- Day 3: Transfer to Trapani; hands on cookery class with a local chef; continue to Marsala and sample the town's world famous wines.
- Day 4: Morning visit the picturesque fishing village of Sciacca; transfer to Agrigento for a guided tour of the Valley of the Temples.
- Day 5: To Piazza Armerina; guided tour of the famous Villa Romana del Casale followed by a delicious produce tasting; afternoon visit the charming town of Ragusa Ibla.
- Day 6: Transfer to rural farm for cheese tasting; stop in the UNESCO Baroque town of Noto before reaching Syracuse; free time.
- Day 7: Drive to the Etna region for an excellent wine and produce tasting; free afternoon in Taormina.
- Day 8: End Taormina.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sicily Food Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Palermo8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to TaorminaOnly 3 seats left$81USD $1,934
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Palermo8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Taormina8 seats left$76USD $1,829
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Palermo8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Taormina0 seats left$81USD $1,934Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Palermo8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Taormina0 seats left$81USD $1,934Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Palermo8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Taormina8 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Palermo8 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Taormina8 seats left$74USD $1,781
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$84USD $2,011
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$84USD $2,011
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$84USD $2,011
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Palermo8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$84USD $2,011
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Palermo is the starting point and Taormina is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2018 the full payment of $1,781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1781 for Sicily Food Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 502 km.
- Palermo (Italy)
- 75 km
- Trapani (Italy)
- 26 km
- Marsala (Italy)
- 65 km
- Sciacca (Italy)
- 49 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 110 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 7 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 28 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 28 km
- Siracusa (Italy)
- 2 km
- Isola di Ortigia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sicily Food Adventure