Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Sample Sicily's world-class street food
- Meet the locals in the quaint fishing village of Sciacca
- Tantalise your tastebuds with delicious fresh produce
- Wander through the Baroque streets of Noto
Start in Palermo and end in Taormina! With the food & culinary tour Sicily Food Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Palermo, Italy and 11 other destinations in Italy. Sicily Food Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Palermo.
- Day 2: Explore Palermo, its famous markets and indulge in the city's fabulous street food; afternoon optional visit to Monreale and its Duomo.
- Day 3: Transfer to Trapani; hands on cookery class with a local chef; continue to Marsala and sample the town's world famous wines.
- Day 4: Morning visit to olive farm for olive oil and produce tasting; transfer to Agrigento for a guided tour of the Valley of the Temples.
- Day 5: To Piazza Armerina; guided tour of the famous Villa Romana del Casale followed by a delicious produce tasting; afternoon visit the charming town of Ragusa Ibla.
- Day 6: Transfer to rural farm for cheese tasting; stop in the UNESCO Baroque town of Noto before reaching Syracuse; free time.
- Day 7: Drive to Catania and visit the loud and lively fish market; travel to Etna for an excellent wine and produce tasting and short walk; return to Catania.
- Day 8: End Catania.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- WCWilliam· July 14, 2017Sicily was great, the transportation was very good, fellow passengers were a great bunch who mixed well. Food and wine experiences were good, but for me the highlight of the trip was ancient and modern Sicily. The tour guide was lovely and tried very... Show moreTrip date: May 2017
Dates & Availability
Sicily Food Adventure
From Palermo to Taormina
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 6, 2020SundaySep 13, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 13, 2020SundaySep 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 4, 2020SundayOct 11, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 18, 2020SundayOct 25, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 8, 2020SundayNov 15, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,099
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 11, 2021SundayApr 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,149
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 25, 2021SundayMay 2, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,149
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 9, 2021SundayMay 16, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 16, 2021SundayMay 23, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayJun 6, 2021SundayJun 13, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar