- Our saving
- US $ 958
+ $353 Meal Package
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Nadi and end in Beachcomber Island! With the adventure tour Feejee Five, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Nadi, Fiji and 5 other destinations in Fiji. Feejee Five includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLucyWritten on May 29, 20173.0 - AverageI had an amazing time in Fiji. The food, the scenery, the people and the islands make it an incredible place to experience but my time in Fiji was dampened slightly by my dealings with the company Feejee Experience. It all started when booking the trip. After booking and Feejee Experience sending me a confirmation email, Air NZ had a flight sale so I booked my plane tickets only to receive an email from Feejee Ex a month later informing me that my trip would not start on the Monday as arranged but on the following Wednesday. This meant I now had 2 extra days in Fiji that I hadn’t financially planned for, after numerous emails with the ‘customer service’ of Feejee Experience I was told I would not be receiving any compensation to change my flight or any accommodation in Nadi. I paid extra for a Bula Pack which should have meant I would be met at the airport and my first night in Fiji would be sorted, I once again checked with Feejee Experience that as I would be arriving 3 days before my trip started that the very first night would be covered, to which they said yes. On arrival at Nadi airport, no one had informed the Tourist office there that I would in fact be arriving that evening and so no transfer to my hostel or itinerary had been arranged. An hour and a half and after calling a driver back in I was taken to my hostel. The trip ran relatively smoothly after that with a visit to a traditional Fijian village being a highlight for me. This was all slightly tainted on the last day of our main island circuit. We had stayed at a particularly nice resort that night and the morning was supposed to be free time to enjoy the free activities provided which we were all excited for. However, our guide informed us that we would instead be leaving at 10am (1pm on the itinerary) and when we arrived back in Nadi at 3pm it became clear that he had wanted to get back and drop us off as soon as possible. The islands were fantastic, however I once again had an issue with Feejee Experience. Initially when I booked my trip it was 12 days, 11 nights but they don’t run that tour anymore it is 11 days, 10 nights but as I had already paid and confirmed Feejee Ex agreed that I would be entitled to the 12 day trip (I have a series of emails). When I was given my accommodation vouchers my 12th night was not included, once again poor communication between employees. I had to waste a morning on the phone to someone in the Feejee Ex office who did not understand what I was talking about and who had conveniently no record of our email exchange. I had to argue over the phone and then screenshot my email proof detailing what we agreed before they would change my booking and boat transfers. And then just to end my trip nicely my transfer back to the airport this morning was late.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Nadi11 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Nadi11 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Nadi11 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Nadi11 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Nadi11 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Nadi11 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Nadi11 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Nadi11 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Nadi11 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Nadi11 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Beachcomber Island10+ seats left$30USD $958+ $353 Meal Package
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Fiji. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Nadi is the starting point and Beachcomber Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Feejee Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $958 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $958 for Feejee Five, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Feejee Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Feejee Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 340 km.
- Nadi (Fiji)
- 33 km
- Robinson Crusoe Island (Fiji)
- 85 km
- Uprising Beach (Fiji)
- 40 km
- Suva (Fiji)
- 38 km
- Korovou (Fiji)
- 119 km
- Nadi (Fiji)
- 24 km
- Beachcomber Island (Fiji)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $958 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 68 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Feejee Five via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Feejee Five