Italy from the north to the south
- Our saving
- US $ 1,632
- +12 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Explore a few of the historically significant cities in Italy
- Sample gelato and indulge in delicious Tuscan wine
- Stroll the streets of Venice, the iconic ‘Floating City’
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii buried in volcanic ashes
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PedroWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentPatricia did an excellent job and I cannot forget our driver Paulo.Show detailed ratings
- JLJulieWritten on August 9, 20183.5 - GoodOur guide was not very personable. He seemed aloof most of the time and frequently gave us conflicting information, especially regarding meeting or departure times. He didn't encourage or facilitate getting to know the rest of our travel group. He did speak English very well though. Our breakfasts were ok but we had to miss two due to early departures. The first provided dinner, at the Hotel Rafaelo in Florence, was very bad and so was the service. The dinners in Venice were much better though. Overall, the Hotel Rafaelo is fairly disappointing. It is just a worn out hotel. The brand new bus we had for the majority of our trip (Italian Dream portion) was extremely nice as it had good leg room, wifi, and USB charging ports. The other buses we were on for the Amalfi Coast extension were not very nice and one even had a non-functioning front door but we were not on those buses for more than a few hours. We LOVED the hotel in Sorrento. It was a wonderful ending spot for our trip. A few of our private shuttle drivers (eg to the airport) did not speak English and that caused confusion. Our final driver had been given the wrong information and initially was headed to the wrong airport but we were tracking the route on mapping apps and realized the mistake so we alerted him. Thankfully it only added about fifteen minutes to our drive so we arrived in plenty of time to check in Overall we are pleased with the many cities we visited and the sites we saw in Italy.Show detailed ratings
- WCWaiWritten on July 31, 20184.0 - GoodTransfers from airport, pickups from hotels, transfers from coach to coach are well organized. The guide for the I love Rome guided tour of the Vatican City was caring. The local guide for Pompei and Sorrento was efficient. It would be a better itinerary if Colosseum in Rome is added and more time is allocated to the guided tours in Florence and Naples. It was a pity not to have visited the Amalfi Coast after a long drive south, and it’s not far away from Sorrento. For optional excursions, the gondola ride €35 per person is a bit too much. That’s an average of €175 per gondola! It would be better if all coaches for long journey have chargers for electronic devices.Show detailed ratings
- RCRONALDWritten on July 26, 20183.5 - GoodThe tour guide at Pompeii. Was an was an jack ass it was 94 deg others ask him if we cold stop for water and he said we couldn't it wasn't in our itinerary he was awfulShow detailed ratings
- NSNancyWritten on July 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall we had an amazing time! Our Carrani guide Sabrina (first part of tour) was efficient and pleasant, knowledgeable, etc. At times we felt a bit rushed, I wished we had a little bit more time (Pisa, Capri, Pompei). Florence accommodations weren't good but the rest of the hotels were, especially Sorrento! At tour kickoff, I would recommend that the guide have some sort of meet and greet so that all present are introduced to each other. Also suggest a few more meal options for Vegan and Vegetarians.Show detailed ratings
- FFatimaCLeeWritten on July 23, 20184.0 - GoodThe Vatican museum local guide is good and explains well.Show detailed ratings
- HHaroldWritten on July 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentTour well organized, all parts on-time as planned, very efficient, excellent tour guides, clean and comfortable buses, comfortable good-class accommodation, good meals.Show detailed ratings
- CRConnieWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodToo many churchs and no time to see other things in the smaller towns. Shouldn’t include the Blue Grotto since one rarely gets to see it.Show detailed ratings
- DRDanielWritten on June 19, 20184.0 - GoodA good value for your money. Our guide kept us on schedule and we covered pretty much everything we wanted to see while in Italy. Do the Amalfi Coast tour if you get the chanceShow detailed ratings
- CTCristinaWritten on June 11, 20184.0 - GoodI liked the tour but I wished to had more relaxing time on towns like Bologna and Montepuciano .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
- Day 3: Florence
- Day 4: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome - Naples - Pompeii - Sorrento
- Day 9: Sorrento - Capri - Sorrento
- Day 10: Sorrento - Rome
- Day 11: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursion for this tour is:
Trip to Pisa. Prices: Adult: EUR 49 (approx) / person. Child 4 to 12 years old: EUR 24.50 (approx) / person. 0 to 3 years old: Free
Please be advised that this is a guideline only, and prices are subject to change.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day, breakfast is included in the Rome Garden Hotel before checkout as well as a transfer back to the airport, which you may use or choose to continue on your own arrangements. If you are returning to the airport on that day, we will need your flight details after booking to arrange your return transfer.
Please note that the ending hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Transfers between the airport and the hotel in Rome before and after your tour is included in the tour price and is depending on your flight schedule. After you book your tour, you can send us your complete flight details and we will confirm your included transfers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Italy from the north to the south
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome11 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Rome11 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Rome11 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Rome11 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Rome11 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Rome11 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$77USD $1,848
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2018 the full payment of $1,632 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1632 for Italy from the north to the south, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,632 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy from the north to the south via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy from the north to the south