Italy from the North to the South
- Our saving
- US $ 1,979
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore a few of the historically significant cities in Italy
- Sample gelato and indulge in delicious Tuscan wine
- Stroll the streets of Venice, the iconic ‘Floating City’
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii buried in volcanic ashes
- Rather Poor
- MMaryWritten on February 17, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
From beginning to end it was a very cut up tour. There was no consistency of tour guides, a large amount of free time. The hotels were only average and the meals also. Our travels before have been set up with one group all travelling together, whereas... Read more
- WBWilliamWritten on January 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The beauty of the landscape, churches was astounding. I fell in love with Sorrento, Amalfi and Positono. The coastal mountains we're breathtaking.
- GOGerardWritten on November 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rocky start with passport issues on my part. Valid passport that expired in 3 months but needed to have 6 months validity after trip ended. Scrambled and renewed passport but missed the first day of the tour. Once we met the tour in Florence we settled in... Read more
- DKDarrylWritten on November 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was marketed as Italy North to South. In reality it was actually 2 tours. Included in this package were transfers to and from the airport. We arrived almost 3 weeks early, and this was still honored. A credit. Italy North. Excellent. 6 Days... Read more
- michelleWritten on October 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Stenfo was awesome, it felt very organised :) thank you
- JFJaniceWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide for northern Italy was fantastic! The only glitch was not knowing that the southern part of the tour was a separate tour. We didn’t know what was going on with the hotel pickup for Sorrento. I think a little more communication on that would have... Read more
- CLCarlaWritten on October 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think the entire experience was almost perfect!, Italy is a very beautiful country...Carlos was a good guide and kept everything well organized. It was just at the second part of the trip... the adds on for Sorrento and Capri where Carlos was no longer... Read more
- DDDanielWritten on October 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
To start with, NONE of the hotels initially advertised by WingBuddy -on the tour brochure- were actually provided to us during the trip. In all cases those provided were further from the city center and had some had a lower rating. Actually, even the one... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Accommodation were below standard. The showers doors were too small in most of the hotels with bearly enough space to fit through. Hotel in Venice was disgusting with broken door handle and a toilet that did not flush. At the end of the tour instead... Read more
- TLTriciaWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As this was our first time to Italy we were a little concerned about doing a organised tour however we LOVED it! We did a 10 day tour North to South which was split in 2 parts. Booked through Tourradar/Wingbuddy. This is our review for the 6 day North... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
- Day 3: Florence
- Day 4: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome - Naples - Pompeii - Sorrento
- Day 9: Sorrento - Capri - Sorrento
- Day 10: Sorrento - Rome
- Day 11: Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursion for this tour is:
Trip to Pisa. Prices: Adult: EUR 49 (approx) / person. Child 4 to 12 years old: EUR 24.50 (approx) / person. 0 to 3 years old: Free
Please be advised that this is a guideline only, and prices are subject to change.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day, breakfast is included in the Rome Garden Hotel before checkout as well as a transfer back to the airport, which you may use or choose to continue on your own arrangements. If you are returning to the airport on that day, we will need your flight details after booking to arrange your return transfer.
Please note that the ending hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Transfers between the airport and the hotel in Rome before and after your tour is included in the tour price and is depending on your flight schedule. After you book your tour, you can send us your complete flight details and we will confirm your included transfers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Italy from the North to the South
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$61USD $1,979
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $1,979 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1979 for Italy from the North to the South, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,979 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy from the North to the South via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy from the North to the South