Italy from North to South
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore a few of the historically significant cities in Italy
- Sample gelato and indulge in delicious Tuscan wine
- Stroll the streets of Venice, the iconic ‘Floating City’
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii buried in volcanic ashes
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
- Day 3: Florence
- Day 4: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome - Naples - Pompeii - Sorrento
- Day 9: Sorrento - Capri - Sorrento
- Day 10: Sorrento - Rome
- Day 11: Rome
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DLDiane· January 25th, 2020As first time international travelers we appreciated your promptness in answering questions and making sure that our needs were met.Trip date: January 2020
- AFAndrew· November 2nd, 2019We had a great time on the tour, the pace was good but be warned most of the walking seems to be up hill. The additional tours were all excellent. All the local guides where good, special mention to Sera for the short tour in Pisa. Stefan the main tour... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- GDGHEORGHE· October 20th, 2019The north side of the tour was better organized and .Trip date: September 2019
- Eduardo· October 13th, 2019The tour was excellent however people needs to be made aware this is 2 tours in one. The Italy South tour is done by a totally different crew and bus than the Italy to North. Making people switch buses and luggage in Pompei may be troubling for certain... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- AWAnne· October 11th, 2019There were too many places to visit in such a short time. Would have preferred at least 2 full days at each city to truly visit and enjoy. Currently the itinerary is "too rushed" to truly enjoy what each city has to offer. The transportation and Guide... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- KBKarly· October 2nd, 2019Very action packed trip. Was a great tour to see as much as you can. This tour was 2 tours in one, (north and south) so during the trip there was a lot of swapping busses, although this was organised quite well. I was a single traveller, and was I was... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- ABAna· October 1st, 2019Amazing tour! If you are looking for an opportunity to get to know some of the main places in Italy and do not worry about any reservations and planning, this is the tour for you! Got the chance to understand better Italy’s cultures and flavors and I... Show moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello, We thank you for your great comments and we noted your comment about the Hotel Roma Tuscolana which we will review with our local partner in Italy. Looking forward to assist you on your next trip.Trip date: September 2019
- BHBarbara· October 1st, 2019The accommodation provided was less than 3 star in Rome Basic amenities such as a fridge did not exist and were an expensive trip out of Rome. Our hotel backed onto train lines affecting our sleep. Staff were over whelmed as they were understaffed. The... Show moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewWe thank you for your comments which are really useful to us. We are sorry to hear that you didn't appreciated the hotel in Rome. The 3 stars hotels in Europe, especially in large cities like Rome are usually good, but the room are small and they... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- BBirgitYandle· September 27th, 2019Enjoyed the trip overall - however, the on-board toilet should have been freely available, rather than a last resort option for truly desperate travellers. The hotels were so-so (except for the one in Sorrento, which was great); likewise the included... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- KMKenneth· September 25th, 2019Hotel in Rome (B&B Roma Tuscolana) was not near many restaurants or things to see (yet we had to stay there 4 nights during the trip. They did not have our first Itinerary (Welcome letter) available to give use upon arrival. Boxed breakfast was a joke... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday11 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,279Book With Flexibility
- Sunday22 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday1 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,279Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,279Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,279Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday13 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,279Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday20 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,279Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 Nov, 2021EnglishWednesday17 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishWednesday24 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 Nov, 2021EnglishWednesday1 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Dec, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
- When and where does the tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What is the age range?
- Do I need a visa?
- Are the flights included?
- Will we visit the Colosseum and the Roman forum?
- Is it possible to do a tour of Pisa?
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- What sites will we visit in Rome?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar