Italy from the North to the South
- Our saving
- US $ 1,745
- Explore a few of the historically significant cities in Italy
- Sample gelato and indulge in delicious Tuscan wine
- Stroll the streets of Venice, the iconic ‘Floating City’
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii buried in volcanic ashes
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
- Day 3: Florence
- Day 4: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome - Naples - Pompeii - Sorrento
- Day 9: Sorrento - Capri - Sorrento
- Day 10: Sorrento - Rome
- Day 11: Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AFAndrewWritten on November 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on the tour, the pace was good but be warned most of the walking seems to be up hill. The additional tours were all excellent. All the local guides where good, special mention to Sera for the short tour in Pisa. Stefan the main tour... Read more
- GDGHEORGHEWritten on October 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The north side of the tour was better organized and .
- EduardoWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent however people needs to be made aware this is 2 tours in one. The Italy South tour is done by a totally different crew and bus than the Italy to North. Making people switch buses and luggage in Pompei may be troubling for certain... Read more
- AWAnneWritten on October 11, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There were too many places to visit in such a short time. Would have preferred at least 2 full days at each city to truly visit and enjoy. Currently the itinerary is "too rushed" to truly enjoy what each city has to offer. The transportation and Guide were... Read more
- KBKarlyWritten on October 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very action packed trip. Was a great tour to see as much as you can. This tour was 2 tours in one, (north and south) so during the trip there was a lot of swapping busses, although this was organised quite well. I was a single traveller, and was I was put... Read more
- ABAnaWritten on October 1, 20194.5 - Excellent
Amazing tour! If you are looking for an opportunity to get to know some of the main places in Italy and do not worry about any reservations and planning, this is the tour for you! Got the chance to understand better Italy’s cultures and flavors and I am... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello, We thank you for your great comments and we noted your comment about the Hotel Roma Tuscolana which we will review with our local partner in Italy. Looking forward to assist you on your next trip.
- BHBarbaraWritten on October 1, 20192.5 - Average
The accommodation provided was less than 3 star in Rome Basic amenities such as a fridge did not exist and were an expensive trip out of Rome. Our hotel backed onto train lines affecting our sleep. Staff were over whelmed as they were understaffed. The... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewWe thank you for your comments which are really useful to us. We are sorry to hear that you didn't appreciated the hotel in Rome. The 3 stars hotels in Europe, especially in large cities like Rome are usually good, but the room are small and they rarely has amenities like fridge. We hope that you appreciate the hotels in Florence, Venice-Mestre and Sorrento which are 4 stars hotels. Please note, that we if we could include the hotel local taxes we would for sure, but this must be paid locally directly by the customers as informed in the non-included section of the package on TourRadar and also in your travel voucher. We will also investigate concerning your return trip to Rome and we are sincerely sorry if you didn't get the service expected from the accompanying guide. Once again we are sincerely sorry about these situation and hope you got a good trip in Italy overall.
- BBirgitYandleWritten on September 27, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the trip overall - however, the on-board toilet should have been freely available, rather than a last resort option for truly desperate travellers. The hotels were so-so (except for the one in Sorrento, which was great); likewise the included meals,... Read more
- KMKennethWritten on September 25, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Hotel in Rome (B&B Roma Tuscolana) was not near many restaurants or things to see (yet we had to stay there 4 nights during the trip. They did not have our first Itinerary (Welcome letter) available to give use upon arrival. Boxed breakfast was a joke (only... Read more
- LauraWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this amazing experience. I already recommed them to my friends and family
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursion for this tour is:
Trip to Pisa. Prices: Adult: EUR 49 (approx) / person. Child 4 to 12 years old: EUR 24.50 (approx) / person. 0 to 3 years old: Free
Please be advised that this is a guideline only, and prices are subject to change.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day, breakfast is included in the Rome Garden Hotel before checkout as well as a transfer back to the airport, which you may use or choose to continue on your own arrangements. If you are returning to the airport on that day, we will need your flight details after booking to arrange your return transfer.
Please note that the ending hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Transfers between the airport and the hotel in Rome before and after your tour is included in the tour price and is depending on your flight schedule. After you book your tour, you can send us your complete flight details and we will confirm your included transfers.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Italy from the North to the South
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Rome11 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$36USD $1,962Sharing a twin room
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayJan 22, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayFeb 5, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayFeb 19, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayFeb 23, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMar 4, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 8, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMar 18, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,745Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 1, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $2,096Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Rome11 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$38USD $2,096Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wingbuddy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wingbuddy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wingbuddy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,745 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 41 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy from the North to the South