- Explore the halls of Prague Castle
- Take a cruise on the Vltava River
- Visit the largest brewery in Prague
- Experience typical Czech cuisine
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- MMaryanneviolanteWritten on May 18, 20182.5 - AverageTotally misleading, mis communication with the contractors they use for pickups/ tours. At times had some guest on exactly same tour, same hotel for pickup but separate leaving space for missed pickups and wasting time for all. Un organized, unprofessional. Apologized at times by”passing the buck” and being accountable for their mistake and blaming the contractors. Misleading in their advertising. Advertised one 3 star and said or similar. Didn’t get confirmation of the exact hotel until a week before departure. Tried to change it but they were already booked. When we were there we checked the one they advertised to make a good sell thinking we would get that one and there is no way ours was a 2 star. If there wasn’t an issue than why didn’t they use the one we ended up with as the sales pitch....many would reconsider. If I’d known earlier we would have upgraded. Never again. We could have easily organized the inner travel on our ownShow detailed ratings
- DTDavidWritten on October 26, 20174.0 - Goodwe took a Wingbuddy tour to Prague , Vienna and Budapest. I normally just gook on my own. They were a pleasure to deal with on the phone and upped our hotels to 4 stars. Everything was looked after all oick ups at the airports and the train stations, arranged first class trains across Europe. Tours in every city half day were included which is all we wanted . 2 of 3 hotels were great.Not great in Vienna. Have already told so many people about them would 'HIGHLY " recommend them for travellers like us who like to discover on our own, but have everything else looked after . Would highly reccomendShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your really good review and we are really happy that you appreciated your trip in the wonderful cities of Prague , Vienna and Budapest. We noted your comments on Hotel STRUDLHOF 4* in Vienna which is considered a really good and modern 4 star hotels, not directly in the center, but at about 20 minutes walking distance from the center and it is also really close to the tram which can be used to reach the center in few minutes. Thanks again for your review and we are looking forward to assist you in your next trip!
- TKTerrieWritten on October 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe just got back from the Prague, Vienna, Budapest tour. It was wonderful. We were well taken care of. Train tickets were first class, the accommodations were very good, clean and good breakfasts. Pickup and drop-off services were always on time, we never had to wait for anyone. The half day tours were outstanding. There was on small error, but it was ratified very quickly. We had a wonderful time. We got a good taste of each of the cities we visited. It was great.Show detailed ratings
- RWRoyWritten on September 9, 20164.0 - GoodWe were very pleased with the tour arrangements, although I seem to remember that they had a maximum of 30 people per tour. All of ours were more than that. Some of the guides didn't speak very loudly and we couldn't hear what they were saying.Show detailed ratings
- CKChristinaWritten on April 6, 20162.0 - Rather poorI have travelled to many different countries and been on my fair share of tours/hotels and even though Prague itself was everything it promised to be.... this tour was really not. My hotel room resembled a dorm room and was a fair walk from the main attractions. My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable but, when I asked about World War 2 history she couldn't recall any, which is one of the main reasons I came to Prague. I hated the dinner cruise - the food was bad, the music was bad, and for a tour that promoted it's popularity with solo travelers - there were none. It seemed like the tour didn't know it's audience. I think this tour definitely could have been a lot better so here are my recommendations on how you could make this better - I would book the 48 hour City-Sightseeing ticket with Prague Castle (I loved my tour guide for this tour) and Jewish cemetery tickets as part of the package and schedule those for the for first two days of the trip. None of the street signs have english names so things like this really help get to know the area. I would also recommend including one of the outside of Prague adventures like the Karlstejn castle with prague (not with martin tours they were terrible) in the package price. I would make the river cruise an optional add-on with discounts for families of 4 or more and I would book it with a different company. Lastly I would shorten this trip a little bit, I think 7 days was too long. Make it 5 days and have the optional river cruise on the last day with the suggestion that travelers visit some of the local museums on the 4th day along with Charles Bridge, the mini eiffel tower and the battlement wall/gardens (it's a nice walk and takes approximately 2-3 hours), shopping in the Old town square or going to see a ballet at one of the local theaters. Additionally, include some restaurant and cafe suggestions! When you're constantly traveling, you mainly a book a tour like this so that you don't have to think about things you just get to do them and this was not the case. This tour needs a lot more structure and could probably be a little bit more expensive with the aforementioned tourist attractions. I do not know if I would book another tour with this company but, I do think you guys have the potential to improve.Show detailed ratings
- DDoudiWritten on December 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentPrague is magical! I am so happy to have visited this part of the world, and have to thank Wingbuddy for this great experience. Transfers were excellent and on time, hotels were very centrally located and walking distance to city center. The half day city tour is a perfect introduction of the city. Thank you Wingbuddy, my husband and I will definitely use your services n the near future. Evelyne and RobertShow detailed ratings
- IzyWritten on December 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentHello I enjoyed my stay in Prague from November 29 to December 12 , 2015. Effective transfers , we were staying at the hotel Beranek which was very well located, friendly and knowledgeable English speaking guide . Little boubou, no one in the group had realized that the tour wasn't taking us back to the hotel after the city tour, it would be good to specify ; the general view , left without plans in the heart of the tourist area 30 minutes from the hotel was not too pleasant but we made the best out of it and we went to enjoy an amazing diner on a terrasse.... Yes yes a Terrasse in December! They are very well organised since they are heated up all through winter. We also took our time to enjoy the Christmas Market. During ou stay we took the additional tour for the Karlstejn Castle... one word WOWWW! I still recommend without hesitation at all this trip, especially at this price . Prague is beautiful , I have traveled a lot ( more than 25 countries ... so far! ), It is definitely in my top five . I Also took the extension for Vienna (Hotel Beim Theresianum 3*) and Budapest (Hotel Sissi 3*), both cities are must sees while you are there minus well to the whole thing! Thank you we are definitely booking again with Wingbuddy!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can a 17 year old solo traveller join this tour?
Yes, as long as you're able to provide a signed written consent from your parents or guardian.
Is this tour on guaranteed departure?
All the departures are guaranteed.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Enchanting Prague, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 0 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Enchanting Prague via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Enchanting Prague