- Our saving
- US $ 395
- JUST PAY $82 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the halls of Prague Castle
- Take a cruise on the Vltava River
- Visit the largest brewery in Prague
- Experience typical Czech cuisine
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- MMaryanneviolanteWritten on May 18, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Totally misleading, mis communication with the contractors they use for pickups/ tours. At times had some guest on exactly same tour, same hotel for pickup but separate leaving space for missed pickups and wasting time for all. Un organized, unprofessional.... Read more
- DTDavidWritten on October 26, 20174.0 - Good
we took a Wingbuddy tour to Prague , Vienna and Budapest. I normally just gook on my own. They were a pleasure to deal with on the phone and upped our hotels to 4 stars. Everything was looked after all oick ups at the airports and the train stations,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your really good review and we are really happy that you appreciated your trip in the wonderful cities of Prague , Vienna and Budapest. We noted your comments on Hotel STRUDLHOF 4* in Vienna which is considered a really good and modern 4 star hotels, not directly in the center, but at about 20 minutes walking distance from the center and it is also really close to the tram which can be used to reach the center in few minutes. Thanks again for your review and we are looking forward to assist you in your next trip!
- TKTerrieWritten on October 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We just got back from the Prague, Vienna, Budapest tour. It was wonderful. We were well taken care of. Train tickets were first class, the accommodations were very good, clean and good breakfasts. Pickup and drop-off services were always on time, we... Read more
- RWRoyWritten on September 9, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were very pleased with the tour arrangements, although I seem to remember that they had a maximum of 30 people per tour. All of ours were more than that. Some of the guides didn't speak very loudly and we couldn't hear what they were saying.
- CKChristinaWritten on April 6, 20162.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I have travelled to many different countries and been on my fair share of tours/hotels and even though Prague itself was everything it promised to be.... this tour was really not. My hotel room resembled a dorm room and was a fair walk from the main... Read more
- DDoudiWritten on December 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Prague is magical! I am so happy to have visited this part of the world, and have to thank Wingbuddy for this great experience. Transfers were excellent and on time, hotels were very centrally located and walking distance to city center. The half day city... Read more
- IzyWritten on December 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hello I enjoyed my stay in Prague from November 29 to December 12 , 2015. Effective transfers , we were staying at the hotel Beranek which was very well located, friendly and knowledgeable English speaking guide . Little boubou, no one in the group had... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague (Czech Republic)
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can a 17 year old solo traveller join this tour?
Yes, as long as you're able to provide a signed written consent from your parents or guardian.
Is this tour on guaranteed departure?
All the departures are guaranteed.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Prague7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Prague7 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Prague7 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Prague7 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Prague7 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Prague7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Prague7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Prague7 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Prague7 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$22USD $529
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2019 the full payment of $395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $395 for Enchanting Prague, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 0 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Enchanting Prague via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Enchanting Prague