Nepal Family Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Half-day tour, free afternoon
- Day 3: Half-day tour, fly to Pokhara
- Day 4: Pokhara, trekking
- Day 5: Trek to Panchase Bhanjjang
- Day 6: Climb Panchase Hill, trek to Bhaduri
- Day 7: Finish trekking, return to Pokhara
- Day 8: Cycling trip to Devi Falls & Shiva Cave, free afternoon
- Day 9: Drive to Bandipur and explore the village, school visit
- Day 10: White water rafting, drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 11: Chitwan National Park, safari activities
- Day 12: Safari activitie, return to Kathmandu
- Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 14: Kathmandu, tour ends, airport transfer
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Karen· March 12th, 2023Wonderful tour with emphasis on historical & environment sights. Our guide, Tony & driver, Mitri were professional,... Show more
- Ross· February 10th, 2023Great tour, but a lot of driving to see the amazing sites in Jordan. Hotel staff were nice but one hotel did not... Show more
- Gabrielle· January 26th, 2023Jordan was my 63rd Country and I can honestly say it was my biggest surprise. Our guide, Amer was exceptional. He... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English$2,510
- Saturday27 May, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English$2,510
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Friday11 Aug, 2023English$2,5100% Interest Instalments
- Saturday12 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023English$2,5100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Oct, 2023Friday3 Nov, 2023English$2,5100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday20 Dec, 2023Tuesday2 Jan, 2024English$2,5100% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Encounters Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Encounters Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Encounters Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Encounters Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Nepal from Annapurna
- Nepal Explorer
- 14 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal Family Adventure Tours in Nepal
- Explorer Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Mount Annapurna
- Nepal tours