Tru Full Moon Island Hopper
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Experience the famous Full Moon Party
- Get a traditional Thai Massage
- Visit epic waterfalls
- Relax on Bottle Beach
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Discovery, Beach
- Rather Poor
- AAlexNippardWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall it was great experience and i have made some great friends. A lot of thank has to go to Gogi and then Gun when he joined up with us. They were excellent, welcoming and always put the guests first. Everything was well organized and we were always inform/and kept up to date. I love Khao sok national park and the Floating bungalows was the highlight of an awesome trip which had lots of great bits, like Surfing,full moon, jungle party,scuba diving,ATV,Slip N fly. Gogi and Gun were however great and i appreciate all their hardwork and effort.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexisWormallWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad so much fun Gogi And Gun were all amazing. Did and saw so much thing i would never be able or do otherwise. wish the group was slightly bigger, after 13 days ended. A lot of activity make us very fun. Quad bike,Full moon party, Khao sok national park, was amazing place, Trutravels are a brilliant company. really had an amazing tour guide and made us feel safe and happy at all time.Show detailed ratings
- AAdamCookWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentUnreal few weeks with everyone, can't past tour guides,They were amazing, wasn't sure what for expect when i booked the trip but the tour guides made it that much better. A huge list of experience, So grade are came. The best of this trip is Khao sok national park, There's so many fantastic memories though Jungle party at Koh phangan, Quad-biking, Slip N fly, Scuba diving,surfingShow detailed ratings
- PPeterGathigiWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was a nice experience meeting new people from all over the world and making new friends and been in a foreign country with a different culture will be something i will tell my friends at home and encourage them to come to. I love scuba diving was my favorite activity and one of bucket list and I'm happy to have done it, And Phuket surf house was also very fun too. The trip was nice, sometime tiring but it was worthwhile and tour guide all made sure i was having fun and enjoying and provide alternative when we were bored and i thank them so much.Show detailed ratings
- KMKatieWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall I have had an amazing time on this tour. Steven has been an excellent guide, making all the activities and nights out fun, exciting and safe. I loved the start of our tour, Bottle Beach especially, wished we had stayed there longer. I feel we spent too long in Koh Phangan as there were lots of rest days but didn't feel the island had enough to offer to fill those days. I feel an extra night or two at bottle beach would have been better value for money. I was thoroughly impressed how Steven supported a young girl who required hospital treatment. He was very caring and supportive during this time, a credit to your company.Show detailed ratings
- JJoshGrayWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverall the tour was a very enjoyable experience. We were made to feel welcomed and comfortable by our tour leader from day one. The tour leader was clearly knowledgable and experienced. He communicated effectively and was always on time.Show detailed ratings
- JJackMosleyWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI've been on a few different tours with other companies but Trutravels is by far my favourite, from the awesome tour guide (Stevo), who went above and beyond what was asked of him. To all the cool activities we did, Slip n Fly, full moon party and Phuket surf house being highlights of mine. Overall, I think the friendly staff is what makes this tour feel so welcoming. I had the time of my life. Book this tour and ask for Steven and you'll have a sick time!Show detailed ratings
- JJenniferMcInnesWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip has been so fun and the activities were awesome! The floating bungalows were especially brilliant as it was an amazing setting. The trip covered so many great places within 23 days. Steven has been a fantastic group leader- very fun and professional. He was especially brilliant when I got a bite infection as he stayed with me at the hospital which relieved stress when it came to translation. After missing the ferry in Phi Phi, Gun and Gogi were so supportive and made sure I was ok.Show detailed ratings
- JJordynDouglasWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have had the time of my life. These 2 weeks have been the most jam packed full of amazing activities + memories i will hold close to my heart for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t change a thing. My tour guide arthur was 10/10 he made the group into a family, answered all questions, smiled through everything + dealt with any drama professionally + fairly. I feel i have experienced northern thailand + would recommend both tour + tour guides to my family + friends and will 100% be booking with "trutravels" again.Show detailed ratings
- EJEdererWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was an awesome trip. Our tour guide was brilliant he was so friendly and helpful and funny at the whole time. He was always supporting us in everything what we want to do. He organized more experience in the evening. He asked us what we want to do, and he tried to make that possible. I was in Bali last year, Arthur is much better that all the guides I had while I was in Bali. I will recommend this tour and Arthur to all my friends who interested in Thailand. I will miss him very much.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3: BANGKOK
- Day 4-5: KHAO SOK NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6-7: EXPLORE KOH PHANGAN
- Day 8-10: ISLAND ADVENTURE
- Day 11-12: FULL MOON PARTY
- Day 13-16: KOH TAO ADVENTURE
- Day 17-18: RAILAY BEACH, KRABI
- Day 19-20: PHI PHI ISLANDS
- Day 21-23: CHECK OUT
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
Yes, you will be able to get a room to yourself at an additional charge. Please contact us to arrange this.
What is the currency?
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht (THB)
How much is a pre night’s accommodation?
A pre night’s accommodation is roughly £15-20 for a private twin or double room.
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "So my name is Alicia, but I just go by Lish! I'm your average 1/2 Canadian 1/2 British girl with a love..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "SA-WAS-DEE ka "
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I was just a girl standing in the desert, wishing it was the beach.. And magically it all came TRU! (See..."
- "I joined the army at 16 after 5 long years in its system, i escaped with a different outlook on the world..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I’m Gogi tour guide from Thailand Thank you for every reviews, hopefully you will come back..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyyy everybody, my name is Pompom, 25 years old from Bangkok with a license to showing you around. You..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! Welcome to Thailand! My name is Tamara, coming from the Country of cheese and clogs, The..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey there! I’m 6'2, brown hair, green eyes, crooked grin and incredibly handsome.. oh I think I was..."
- "Hey there! I'm Arthur, I am a tour guide in Thailand. "
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 23 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Phuket is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tru Full Moon Island Hopper, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 529 km
- Surat Thani (Thailand)
- 64 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
- 45 km
- Koh Tao (Thailand)
- 255 km
- Railay (Thailand)
- 31 km
- Ko Phi Phi (Thailand)
- 47 km
- Phuket (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,020 tours in Asia
- covered by 310 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tru Full Moon Island Hopper via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 288 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tru Full Moon Island Hopper