The British Isles in Depth
- Our saving
- US $ 3,561
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- VJVickiWritten on November 24, 20173.0 - AverageWent on the British Isles In Depth tour and it was OK, the hotels were OK, a couple were way out of town, so we didn't get to see those towns, got in too lat to see a couple of others, the driver was lovely and the coach was good, but the tour guide was nasty at times, I kept getting told not to come along for any guided walks and not to go to the top of Edinburgh Castle, then to top it off, 4 days before the tour ended she came to my hotel room and told me I smelled horrible and started saying I didn't shower or wash my clothes, not true of course, so my trip was ruined, and it was my first ever overseas trip at 65 years of age, will never use Cosmos again, I guess they're cheap for a reason.Show detailed ratings
- MARIAWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything excellent, the guide, the driver, the hotels, the places that we visited, the organization, perfect!Show detailed ratings
- MercedesWritten on October 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentEl tour resultó excelente. Conocimos lugares maravillosos. La guía, Ana, fue maravillosa. Una gran profesional y una persona extraordinaria. Siempre dispuesta a contestarnos nuestras preguntas y matizó todo el viaje con canciones, anécdotas y juegosShow detailed ratings
- RuthWritten on July 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience! Annemarie our guide looked after all our needs and was full of interesting history about the places we visited. Accommodation was great and driver Rob was skilled in maneuvering our large, comfortable coach along any route to places of incredible beauty. Thank you Cosmos.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–COVENTRY
- Day 4: COVENTRY–YORK–NEWCASTLE
- Day 5: NEWCASTLE–BERWICK-UPON-TWEED–NORTH BERWICK, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ST. ANDREWS–DUNDEE–PERTH–PITLOCHRY–CULLODEN MOOR–INVERNESS–STRATHPEFFER
- Day 8: STRATHPEFFER. WEST COAST EXCURSION
- Day 9: STRATHPEFFER–ISLE OF SKYE–FORT WILLIAM–GLASGOW
- Day 10: GLASGOW–ALLOWAY–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Day 11: BELFAST–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–DERRY–BELLEEK–DRUMCLIFF, IRELAND–SLIGO
- Day 12: SLIGO–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–ENNIS
- Day 13: ENNIS–DINGLE PENINSULA–KILLARNEY
- Day 14: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 15: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–DUNGARVAN–TRAMORE
- Day 16: TRAMORE–WATERFORD–AVOCA–GLENDALOUGH–DUBLIN
- Day 17: DUBLIN
- Day 18: DUBLIN–WREXHAM, WALES
- Day 19: WREXHAM–BUILTH WELLS–BRECON–CARDIFF
- Day 20: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–GLASTONBURY–WIDECOMBE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 21: PLYMOUTH. LOOE EXCURSION
- Day 22: PLYMOUTH–STONEHENGE–BRIGHTON
- Day 23: BRIGHTON–LONDON
- Day 24: LONDON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Is there time for walking around the mentioned sites?
The vast majority of the sights listed in the itinerary will be seen on foot with time to look around, however others will be seen on a coach tour with pauses where possible for taking photos.
- July 19, 2016
If I was to book one of the tours available for next year would I just pay a deposit now with full payment to be made closer to departure or do I have to pay in full when I book?
It is usually just a deposit that you need to pay and the final payment is due 6-8 weeks prior to the tour departing however it can depend on the tour operator.
To see what the deposit will be just click "book now" on the departure date you are interested and it should tell you at the bottom of the screen.
Alternatively if you know the tour and the departure date you are interested in let us know and we can find this out for you.
- July 14, 2016
Can you give me the average number of people on this tour? Are there any gratuities to be paid on this tour?
The number of people on the tour is limited to 51 however often group numbers are well below 50.
It is optional to tip your tour manager and driver at the end of the tour, however other tips throughout the tour to service providers are included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
The British Isles in Depth
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to London0 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London0 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to London0 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London0 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London0 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to London9 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from London24 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to London0 seats left$152USD $3,637Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $3,561 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3561 for The British Isles in Depth, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 27 km
- Coventry (England)
- 175 km
- York (England)
- 118 km
- Newcastle upon Tyne (England)
- 81 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Melrose (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,561 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The British Isles in Depth