The British Isles in Depth
- Our saving
- US $ 3,499
- Rather Poor
- VJVickiWritten on November 24, 20173.0 - AverageWent on the British Isles In Depth tour and it was OK, the hotels were OK, a couple were way out of town, so we didn't get to see those towns, got in too lat to see a couple of others, the driver was lovely and the coach was good, but the tour guide was nasty at times, I kept getting told not to come along for any guided walks and not to go to the top of Edinburgh Castle, then to top it off, 4 days before the tour ended she came to my hotel room and told me I smelled horrible and started saying I didn't shower or wash my clothes, not true of course, so my trip was ruined, and it was my first ever overseas trip at 65 years of age, will never use Cosmos again, I guess they're cheap for a reason.Show detailed ratings
- MARIAWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything excellent, the guide, the driver, the hotels, the places that we visited, the organization, perfect!Show detailed ratings
- RuthWritten on July 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience! Annemarie our guide looked after all our needs and was full of interesting history about the places we visited. Accommodation was great and driver Rob was skilled in maneuvering our large, comfortable coach along any route to places of incredible beauty. Thank you Cosmos.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–COVENTRY
- Day 4: COVENTRY–YORK–NEWCASTLE
- Day 5: NEWCASTLE–BERWICK-UPON-TWEED–NORTH BERWICK, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ST. ANDREWS–PITLOCHRY–CULLODEN MOOR–INVERNESS–STRATHPEFFER
- Day 8: STRATHPEFFER. WEST COAST EXCURSION
- Day 9: STRATHPEFFER–ISLE OF SKYE–FORT WILLIAM–GLASGOW
- Day 10: GLASGOW–ALLOWAY–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Day 11: BELFAST–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–DERRY–BELLEEK–SLIGO, IRELAND
- Day 12: SLIGO–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–ENNIS
- Day 13: ENNIS–DINGLE PENINSULA–KILLARNEY
- Day 14: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 15: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–DUNGARVAN–TRAMORE
- Day 16: TRAMORE–WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 17: DUBLIN
- Day 18: DUBLIN–LLANGOLLEN, WALES–WREXHAM
- Day 19: WREXHAM–BUILTH WELLS–BRECON–CARDIFF
- Day 20: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–GLASTONBURY–WIDECOMBE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 21: PLYMOUTH. LOOE EXCURSION
- Day 22: PLYMOUTH–STONEHENGE–BRIGHTON
- Day 23: BRIGHTON–LONDON
- Day 24: LONDON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we have plenty of time to visit the mentioned sights?
The vast majority of sights listed in the itinerary will be seen on foot, with plenty of time to look around. Others will be seen on a coach tour with pauses where possible for taking photos. The itinerary will outline sights which you will get the chance to discover in-depth.
How many people will be on this tour?
The maximum amount of passengers able to take this tour is 50, however, group numbers will often be below this and are usually around 35 - 45 depending on the season.
Are there any gratuities to be paid on this tour?
It is optional to tip your tour manager and driver at the end of the tour, however other tips throughout the tour to service providers are included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
The British Isles in Depth
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 17, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,549-1%USD $3,499Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 24, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to London7 seats left$50$3,549-1%USD $3,499Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to London7 seats left$50$3,549-1%USD $3,499Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to London9 seats left$50$3,659-1%USD $3,609Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,699-1%USD $3,649Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,769-1%USD $3,719Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,769-1%USD $3,719Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,809-1%USD $3,759Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,809-1%USD $3,759Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,809-1%USD $3,759Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $3,499 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3499 for The British Isles in Depth, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 27 km
- Coventry (England)
- 175 km
- York (England)
- 118 km
- Newcastle upon Tyne (England)
- 81 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Melrose (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,499 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The British Isles in Depth