The British Isles in Depth
- US $ 3,699
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- VJVickiWritten on November 24, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Went on the British Isles In Depth tour and it was OK, the hotels were OK, a couple were way out of town, so we didn't get to see those towns, got in too lat to see a couple of others, the driver was lovely and the coach was good, but the tour guide was... Read more
- MARIAWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything excellent, the guide, the driver, the hotels, the places that we visited, the organization, perfect!
- RuthWritten on July 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an amazing experience! Annemarie our guide looked after all our needs and was full of interesting history about the places we visited. Accommodation was great and driver Rob was skilled in maneuvering our large, comfortable coach along any route to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–OXFORD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–COVENTRY
- Day 4: COVENTRY–YORK–NEWCASTLE
- Day 5: NEWCASTLE–BERWICK-UPON-TWEED–NORTH BERWICK, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ST. ANDREWS–PITLOCHRY–CULLODEN MOOR–INVERNESS–STRATHPEFFER
- Day 8: STRATHPEFFER. WEST COAST EXCURSION
- Day 9: STRATHPEFFER–ISLE OF SKYE–FORT WILLIAM–GLASGOW
- Day 10: GLASGOW–ALLOWAY–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Day 11: BELFAST–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–DERRY–BELLEEK–SLIGO, IRELAND
- Day 12: SLIGO–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–ENNIS
- Day 13: ENNIS–DINGLE PENINSULA–KILLARNEY
- Day 14: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 15: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–DUNGARVAN–TRAMORE
- Day 16: TRAMORE–WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 17: DUBLIN
- Day 18: DUBLIN–LLANGOLLEN, WALES–WREXHAM
- Day 19: WREXHAM–BUILTH WELLS–BRECON–CARDIFF
- Day 20: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–GLASTONBURY–WIDECOMBE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 21: PLYMOUTH. LOOE EXCURSION
- Day 22: PLYMOUTH–STONEHENGE–BRIGHTON
- Day 23: BRIGHTON–LONDON
- Day 24: LONDON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we have plenty of time to visit the mentioned sights?
The vast majority of sights listed in the itinerary will be seen on foot, with plenty of time to look around. Others will be seen on a coach tour with pauses where possible for taking photos. The itinerary will outline sights which you will get the chance to discover in-depth.
How many people will be on this tour?
The maximum amount of passengers able to take this tour is 50, however, group numbers will often be below this and are usually around 35 - 45 depending on the season.
Are there any gratuities to be paid on this tour?
It is optional to tip your tour manager and driver at the end of the tour, however other tips throughout the tour to service providers are included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
The British Isles in Depth
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,809Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,809Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,809Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,809Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,809Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,779Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $3,779Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 21, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,779Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,929Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayAug 4, 2019from London24 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $3,929Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $3,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3699 for The British Isles in Depth, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 27 km
- Coventry (England)
- 175 km
- York (England)
- 118 km
- Newcastle upon Tyne (England)
- 81 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Melrose (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The British Isles in Depth