Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,795
- Rather Poor
- ChristianWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and me are with the tourShow detailed ratings
- LilianWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guide was fantastic and should win an award!Show detailed ratings
- JamesWritten on April 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentUnforgettable tour!! The Guide did an excellent job in organizing our events and timing. The Turkey tour exceeded our expectationsShow detailed ratings
- ABAngelaWritten on June 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentTURKEY DISCOVERED JUNE 2017 - An ABSOLUTELY AMAZING 14 day. My husband and I had the most professional tour guide by the name of Reggie. He was a true Turkish historian. The words flowed freely from his mouth, each day, everyday and at each and every site. We saw the most fantastic sights and sites. The tour guide makes the tour - and we give Reggie 10/10 - 5+++Show detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to write about your amazing experience in Turkey with your guide Reggie. We are glad you had such a great time and that Reggie showed you the best that Turkey has to offer. We hope that you travel with us again in the future. On The Go Tours
- MFMeredithWritten on May 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I recently attended the 14 day Turkey Discovered Tour with On The Go Tours. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip- the accommodation and transportation was of top quality and the itinerary was well organised to enable a wide range of sites, shopping and free time. Often our tour group was the first to arrive at a tourist site, which provided us with tranquillity and those hard to achieve people free site photographs. Our group consisted mainly of retired couples, we were the youngest by decades, but there was a lovely sense of comradeship and we enjoyed each and every person of our 21 person group. The tour guide Mete was friendly and approachable, he always had our pleasure and safety at the top of his priorities. We strongly recommend touring with a guide as English is sometimes limited and one needs to fully understand the ancient ruins to appreciate them. Our driver Erol was also excellent sometimes driving the entire day without any issues. Hot air ballooning in Cappadoccia was definitely the highlight of the trip, floating over and around the fairy chimneys was a surreal experience not soon to be forgotten. The Charisma Hotel is Kusadusi was by far our favourite and we enjoyed relaxing in the spa facilities at the end of a fun filled day. The Greek Village of Sirince was also beautiful as were the mud baths and time spent at Turtle Beach. The travertine hot springs of Pamukkale was also a site to behold. If you are looking for value for money and stress free travel I would recommend this tour, I feel we got a very good look at Turkey. However, at times the trip was slow with long periods of driving which could of been completed at night or the lunch stops would be unnecessarily long, so if you want a very fast paced trip maybe look at other packages.Show detailed ratings
- KKateWritten on December 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentThere really aren't words to describe how much I loved this tour. The itineray was so well designed to cover a the many many wonders both ancient and natural that Turkey has to offer. It really is the worlds largest museum! The guide we had could not have possibility been any more amazing, his knowledge, passion, expertise, enthusiasm and personality made this tour the unforgettable experience it was. I did this as a solo traveller and was blessed with the most wonderful kindhearted group of people I could have hopped for. I was the youngest too (31), but the average age was probably 45-60 and mostly couples. The accommodation standard on this tour was very high often 5 star. I would not hesitate to recommend this tour and On The Go Tours for Turkey.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: The Blue Mosque & Topkapi Palace
- Day 3: Gallipoli - WW1 battlefields
- Day 4: Troy & Coastal Kusadasi
- Day 5: Ancient Ephesus & Greek Sirince
- Day 6: Cotton Castles of Pamukkale
- Day 7: Turtle Beach & Fethiye
- Day 8: Kayakoy & Oludeniz
- Day 9: Saklikent Gorge
- Day 10: Whirling Dervishes
- Day 11: Underground Cities
- Day 12: Safranbolu - Ottoman Royalty
- Day 13: The Grand Bazaar
- Day 14: Istanbul
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at your final accommodation in
Istanbul. After check-out, an included departure transfer will take you to the airport, and it is time to say a fond farewell to your travel group and Turkey! Please be aware that the final hotel is subject to change until your documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Istanbul airport, where an included transfer will be waiting to take you to your hotel. Since the first day of the tour is an arrivals day, you can arrive anytime and spend the day relaxing and exploring as you wish. At 8:00 a Welcome Meeting will take place, where you can get acquainted with your guides and fellow travellers. Please be aware that the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival and departure transfers from the airport are included in the tour price. Please contact our customer support team if you require any additional information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to IstanbulOnly 3 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Istanbul4 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Istanbul8 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Istanbul8 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Istanbul9 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Istanbul8 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double RoomInstant BookHold my
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Istanbul14 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$50USD $1,995Based on Double RoomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $1,795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1795 for Turkey Discovered - 14 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 246 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Marmaris (Turkey)
- 80 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
- 191 km
- Konya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Discovered - 14 Days