Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,895
- Discover the remnants of past empires in Istanbul
- Hunt for treasures in the glittering Grand Bazaar.
- Visit historical battle and memorial site Gallipoli
- Pass through Troy, site of Homer's epic Iliad
- Glimpse the fairy spires in otherworldly Cappadocia
- Gaze into the depths of Turkey's deepest canyon
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Discovery
- On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Istanbul
- Day 3: Canakkale
- Day 4: Kusadasi
- Day 5: Ephesus
- Day 6: Pamukkale
- Day 7: Fethiye
- Day 8: Oludeniz
- Day 9: Antalya
- Day 10: Konya
- Day 11: Captivating Cappadocia
- Day 12: Cappadocia
- Day 13: Safranbolu
- Day 14: Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SusanWritten on September 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was outstanding and this company should be thrilled to employ such a highly knowledgeable individual! All additional entry fees and tips should be built into upfront price. I was shocked when our guide asked for these in cash on the second day... Read moreReview collected by On The Go Tours
- GraceWritten on August 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, all hotels were great except for one (the Khan hotel). Our guide was the best. Happy happy happyReview collected by On The Go Tours
- KKhinWinWritten on June 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Turkey has a varied geographical landscapes surrounded by seas on 3 sides. It has diverse civilisations. From this tour We were able to see and learn about Turkey as the tour title name implied. That is because of the tour guide Burhan who is knowledgeable... Read more
- DianaWritten on May 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful tour of Turkey. As it was my first time to the country, I wanted to get a more in-depth understanding of the country, the culture, and its people, so I decided to join my first-guided tour. Our guide Emrah was very informative and... Read more
- JanetWritten on May 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our 14 day Turkey Discovered tour was fantastic. Thanks to an expert guide (Metin Edzi) we not only enjoyed lots of new learning and all the wonderful sights described in the itinerary, we gained new experiences and as well as having lots of fun. Tour... Read more
- CCatherinelawrenceWritten on January 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall it was good. I like traveling with onthego.
- ShielaWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm glad I found this tour. It was an excellent way not only to visit Turkey, but to experience Turkey. Both my guide and driver went beyond my expectations of good representatives of their company.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip. We are in love with Turkey it is so beautiful. Even the Ramadan it was no problems for eating in all the areas we visited.
- ChristianWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and me are with the tour
- LilianWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was fantastic and should win an award!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at your final accommodation in
Istanbul. After check-out, an included departure transfer will take you to the airport, and it is time to say a fond farewell to your travel group and Turkey! Please be aware that the final hotel is subject to change until your documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Istanbul airport, where an included transfer will be waiting to take you to your hotel. Since the first day of the tour is an arrivals day, you can arrive anytime and spend the day relaxing and exploring as you wish. At 8:00 a Welcome Meeting will take place, where you can get acquainted with your guides and fellow travellers. Please be aware that the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival and departure transfers from the airport are included in the tour price. Please contact our customer support team if you require any additional information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to IstanbulOnly 3 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Istanbul9 seats left$47USD $1,895Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Istanbul9 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Istanbul9 seats left$47USD $1,895Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Istanbul7 seats left$47USD $1,895Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to Istanbul9 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Istanbul9 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$62USD $2,495Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 December 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 246 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Marmaris (Turkey)
- 80 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
- 191 km
- Konya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,895 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,215 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Discovered - 14 Days