Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,547
- Discover the remnants of past empires in Istanbul
- Hunt for treasures in the glittering Grand Bazaar.
- Visit historical battle and memorial site Gallipoli
- Pass through Troy, site of Homer's epic Iliad
- Glimpse the fairy spires in otherworldly Cappadocia
- Gaze into the depths of Turkey's deepest canyon
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- CCatherinelawrenceWritten on January 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall it was good. I like traveling with onthego.
- ShielaWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm glad I found this tour. It was an excellent way not only to visit Turkey, but to experience Turkey. Both my guide and driver went beyond my expectations of good representatives of their company.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip. We are in love with Turkey it is so beautiful. Even the Ramadan it was no problems for eating in all the areas we visited.
- ChristianWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and me are with the tour
- LilianWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was fantastic and should win an award!
- JamesWritten on April 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unforgettable tour!! The Guide did an excellent job in organizing our events and timing. The Turkey tour exceeded our expectations
- AAnnWritten on November 1, 20174.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour. Really got to see some fantastic things and learn about Turkey. Guide was more than helpful. Full of knowledge and not boring just quoting facts. He made the places come alive for us. Driver was lovely as well. Only 8 of us so had a van but... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Ann, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review about your tour to Turkey. We are glad to hear that the guide was able to bring Turkey to life for you. We look forward to welcoming you on another tour in the future. Regards, the On The Go Tours team
- ABAngelaWritten on June 17, 20175.0 - Excellent
TURKEY DISCOVERED JUNE 2017 - An ABSOLUTELY AMAZING 14 day. My husband and I had the most professional tour guide by the name of Reggie. He was a true Turkish historian. The words flowed freely from his mouth, each day, everyday and at each and every... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to write about your amazing experience in Turkey with your guide Reggie. We are glad you had such a great time and that Reggie showed you the best that Turkey has to offer. We hope that you travel with us again in the future. On The Go Tours
- MFMeredithWritten on May 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I recently attended the 14 day Turkey Discovered Tour with On The Go Tours. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip- the accommodation and transportation was of top quality and the itinerary was well organised to enable a wide range of sites, shopping... Read more
- KKateWritten on December 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
There really aren't words to describe how much I loved this tour. The itineray was so well designed to cover a the many many wonders both ancient and natural that Turkey has to offer. It really is the worlds largest museum! The guide we had could not have... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: The Blue Mosque & Topkapi Palace
- Day 3: Gallipoli - WW1 battlefields
- Day 4: Troy & Coastal Kusadasi
- Day 5: Ancient Ephesus & Greek Sirince
- Day 6: Cotton Castles of Pamukkale
- Day 7: Turtle Beach & Fethiye
- Day 8: Kayakoy & Oludeniz
- Day 9: Saklikent Gorge
- Day 10: Whirling Dervishes
- Day 11: Underground Cities
- Day 12: Safranbolu - Ottoman Royalty
- Day 13: The Grand Bazaar
- Day 14: Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at your final accommodation in
Istanbul. After check-out, an included departure transfer will take you to the airport, and it is time to say a fond farewell to your travel group and Turkey! Please be aware that the final hotel is subject to change until your documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Istanbul airport, where an included transfer will be waiting to take you to your hotel. Since the first day of the tour is an arrivals day, you can arrive anytime and spend the day relaxing and exploring as you wish. At 8:00 a Welcome Meeting will take place, where you can get acquainted with your guides and fellow travellers. Please be aware that the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival and departure transfers from the airport are included in the tour price. Please contact our customer support team if you require any additional information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Istanbul8 seats left$441$2,395-18%USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Istanbul9 seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Istanbul9 seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Istanbul8 seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Istanbul14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$671$2,395-28%USD $1,724Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $1,547 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1547 for Turkey Discovered - 14 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 246 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Marmaris (Turkey)
- 80 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
- 191 km
- Konya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,547 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Turkey Discovered - 14 Days