- US $ 1,909
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- DDineshsharmaWritten on May 7, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour director and the driver...Show detailed ratings
- AAAdrianaWritten on March 26, 20184.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was greatShow detailed ratings
- RWRebeccaWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentWonderful guide and driver.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–ORVIETO–ASSISI
- Day 4: ASSISI–FLORENCE–PADUA
- Day 5: PADUA. EXCURSION TO VENICE
- Day 6: PADUA–VERONA–MILAN
- Day 7: MILAN. EXCURSION TO LAKE COMO
- Day 8: MILAN
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Do you offer triple occupancy on this tour?
Yes, there is the option for triple share on this tour, this is subject to availability so it is best to try and get your spots locked in as soon as possible.
- February 1, 2017
Do you offer a past passenger discount?
Globus does not offer past passenger discounts but they do offer a discount for Journey Club Members.
- August 17, 2016
How much should we tip tour guide and bus driver ? I have euros but large bills, so is there a place where I can exchange them for smaller bills at the hotel or a bank ? How early is the breakfast at the albani Rome hotel? And how much do taxi drivers and tour operators should be tipped with?
1. Tips are entirely optional on this tour and should reflect the level of service that you feel was provided by your tour guide and driver.
2. You should easily be able to find places that will either accept your large bills or exchange them for smaller ones such as banks or at the hotel reception.
3. Breakfast will not be a set time each day but rather your tour leader can advise what time the breakfast room will be open.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to MilanOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,029Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to MilanOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,029Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Milan0 seats leftUSD $2,029Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Milan0 seats leftUSD $2,029Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to MilanOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,009Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Milan9 seats leftUSD $2,009Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Milan10+ seats leftUSD $2,009Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Milan0 seats leftUSD $2,009Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Milan10+ seats leftUSD $1,989Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Milan0 seats leftUSD $1,989Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Milan is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $1,909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1909 for Italian Vista, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 96 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 57 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 135 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 188 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 34 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 69 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 141 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 59 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Vista