2 Day Surf Camp - The Weekender
Start and end in Sydney! With the surfing tour 2 Day Surf Camp - The Weekender, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Sydney, Australia and Seven Mile beach. 2 Day Surf Camp - The Weekender includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- IJIanWritten on January 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely awesome!Show detailed ratings
- BBBlakeWritten on June 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad so much fun the food was great and I made a ton of new friends! They made learning to surf so relaxed and fun!Show detailed ratings
- IIngeWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy weekend at Surf Camp was a true surf experience! I was really stoked to learn how to surf but even out of the water the fun continues. The surf instructors are amazingly friendly and hilarious, the camp is really nice and contains all you need for a chill stay and the food is great. Surf Camp is an excellent way to learn to surf, make new friends and create lasting memories! Awesome!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 100% to confirm this Surf Camp Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2 Day Surf Camp - The Weekender, but the deposit of 100% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Surf Camp Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Surf Camp Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 220 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 110 km
- Seven Mile beach (Australia)
- 110 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 68 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Day Surf Camp - The Weekender via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Day Surf Camp - The Weekender