Best of Italy and Sicily 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,825
- Rather Poor
- AAnnPowersWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful trip! Our very knowledgeable guide, Patricia O’Brien, went above and beyond with her attentiveness to each and every tour guest. Her organizational skills and attention to detail made the trip relaxing, enjoyable, educational, and... Read more
- SMShirleyWritten on April 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great guide met many good people, saw so much of beautiful Italy the food was wonderful . Would go back again
- JFJaniceWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guides are first class on information on local knowledge of the area
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Pisa – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Venice – Assisi
- Day 7: Assisi – Cassino – Pompeii – Naples – At Sea
- Day 8: At Sea – Palermo – Excursion to Monreale
- Day 9: Palermo – Mondello – Agrigento
- Day 10: Agrigento – Taormina (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Taormina Free Day
- Day 12: Taormina – Sorrento (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Isle of Capri Excursion
- Day 14: Sorrento – Rome – Vatican Experience
- Day 15: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I wonder if there is any airport transfer that you can arrange for me?
Airport transfers in Europe
All Trafalgar guests receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday at the times specified below. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer. Additionally, guests arriving before or leaving after the scheduled holiday may also book and buy a transfer through Trafalgar providing that they also purchase the additional pre and post holiday hotel night(s) from Trafalgar.
Eastern Mediterranean and Asia
Trafalgar is pleased to offer complimentary airport transfers at any time either on the first or last day of the holiday or on other days in conjunction with pre and post trip accommodation booked through Trafalgar. Note that flight times must be provided to Trafalgar no fewer than 21 days before flight departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma25th September 2018
Best of Italy and Sicily 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$425$4,250-10%USD $3,825
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Rome9 seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Rome7 seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Rome15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Rome8 seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 February 2019 the full payment of $3,825 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3825 for Best of Italy and Sicily 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 282 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 24 km
- Salerno (Italy)
- 318 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 162 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,825 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy and Sicily 2019