Best of France
- Our saving
- US $ 3,209
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Admire the enchanting city walls of Carcassonne
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower where sweeping vistas await
- Pay your respects at the D-Day beaches of Normandy
- Visit the home of renowned artist, Monet in Giverny
- Enjoy lunch with a local family at Château de Villandry
- Step back in time and spend the night in a regal Château
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 2: Paris – Beaune – Lyon
- Day 3: Lyon – Avignon – Monaco – French Riviera (2 Nights)
- Day 4: French Riviera Free Day
- Day 5: French Riviera – Arles – Carcassonne
- Day 6: Carcassonne – Lourdes – Biarritz
- Day 7: Biarritz – Bordeaux (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Dordogne Excursion
- Day 9: Bordeaux – Loire Valley
- Day 10: Loire Valley – Mont St. Michel – Normandy Beaches
- Day 11: Normandy Beaches – Giverny – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 13: Depart Paris
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CTChristineWritten on November 6, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Included meals were poor with too often choice of main limited to salmon or chicken. The meal in Monaco which purported to be a regional specialty can only be,described as a disgrace, a view shared by many of our fellow passengers. To all appearances... Read more
- BRBryanWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed each days iterary of events. Each day was interesting and well worth the travel time. I loved the variety of interesting things to see and explore from art, shopping, historical castles and cathederals to cafes and French Restaurants. Great... Read more
- JJeanetteWritten on July 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The places we visited were interesting and enjoyable. A few long driving days to cover the distance required to get around France, but manageable. The optional extra winery tour was a disappointment as only two very young wines made available for tasting... Read more
- LEleonieWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guiviana tour director and Francis driver were sensational. Always professional but also part of the group. The tour was great value, I would do Trafalgar tour again if the opportunity arises.
- MMartineWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hotels were fantastic and in the best location. Got to see all the major sights.
- FTFranceneWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic and Martine was an amazing Tour Director
- TLTanyaWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was well organized, great food, great hotels with the best tour guide.
- EVEdithWritten on December 23, 20152.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
"All my luggage and 3 others whilst bdingbloaddd on the bus the 1st morning. We were told to leave said luggage outside our rooms at 7 am We Fundy get informed of this theft for 4 hours. No compensation no waiting for the police in Paris. Told not Trafgar... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are usually on this tour?
You’ll find an average of 40 to 45 guests on trips throughout Europe, and a maximum of 52 guests on trips throughout the United States and Canada.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, the additional surcharge of which can be viewed on the booking page.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Best of France
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,775
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$566$3,775-15%USD $3,209
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$578$3,850-15%USD $3,273
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Paris9 seats left$462$3,850-12%USD $3,388
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Paris13 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$462$3,850-12%USD $3,388
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $3,850Instant BookHold my
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Paris13 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,850
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,850
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Paris13 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $3,850Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,850
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 276 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 202 km
- Avignon (France)
- 129 km
- Toulon (France)
- 138 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 7 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 31 km
- Vence (France)
- 200 km
- Arles (France)
- 191 km
- Carcassonne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,209 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of France