Best of France 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,398
- Rather Poor
- BRBryanWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - GoodReally enjoyed each days iterary of events. Each day was interesting and well worth the travel time. I loved the variety of interesting things to see and explore from art, shopping, historical castles and cathederals to cafes and French Restaurants. Great trip and great people! Hotels were functional but not elaborate in great locations close to the highlights. Thanks for all that went in to making our trip very fun and memorable!Show detailed ratings
- JJeanetteWritten on July 1, 20184.0 - GoodThe places we visited were interesting and enjoyable. A few long driving days to cover the distance required to get around France, but manageable. The optional extra winery tour was a disappointment as only two very young wines made available for tasting and the lunch afterwards at Amelia Canta was of a very low quality. However, the included Be My Guest and Farewell Dinner were of a high quality. The driver's driving expertise was exceptional and the Tour Guide kept everything running efficiently. The accommodation was good value for money. Being on a tour enables expedited entry to sites which is a bonus as the queue at Versailles was ridiculous. The highlights for me were definitely Monet's Garden and the Omaha Beach Memorial. Both truly memorable.Show detailed ratings
- LEleonieWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentGuiviana tour director and Francis driver were sensational. Always professional but also part of the group. The tour was great value, I would do Trafalgar tour again if the opportunity arises.Show detailed ratings
- MMartineWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentHotels were fantastic and in the best location. Got to see all the major sights.Show detailed ratings
- FTFranceneWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentFantastic and Martine was an amazing Tour DirectorShow detailed ratings
- TLTanyaWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe tour was well organized, great food, great hotels with the best tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- EVEdithWritten on December 23, 20152.0 - Rather poor"All my luggage and 3 others whilst bdingbloaddd on the bus the 1st morning. We were told to leave said luggage outside our rooms at 7 am We Fundy get informed of this theft for 4 hours. No compensation no waiting for the police in Paris. Told not Trafgar Tours problem Yet told our luggage would be safe. Ruined my tour and the remaining 2 weeks. Lost jewellry money well just imagine 5 weeks of shoes undies skirts dresses tops jeans cparis in all about $3,000 I'm retired and single ad saved a long time for .this trip. It was the I don't care attitude"Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 2: Paris – Beaune – Lyon
- Day 3: Lyon – Avignon – Monaco – French Riviera (2 Nights)
- Day 4: French Riviera Free Day
- Day 5: French Riviera – Arles – Carcassonne
- Day 6: Carcassonne – Lourdes – Biarritz
- Day 7: Biarritz – Bordeaux (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Dordogne Excursion
- Day 9: Bordeaux – Loire Valley
- Day 10: Loire Valley – Mont St. Michel – Normandy Beaches
- Day 11: Normandy Beaches – Giverny – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 13: Depart Paris
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are usually on this tour?
You’ll find an average of 40 to 45 guests on trips throughout Europe, and a maximum of 52 guests on trips throughout the United States and Canada.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, the additional surcharge of which can be viewed on the booking page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Best of France 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Paris9 seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Paris7 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Paris7 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Paris13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Paris9 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Paris13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Paris13 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Paris7 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $3,398 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3398 for Best of France 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 276 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 202 km
- Avignon (France)
- 129 km
- Toulon (France)
- 138 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 7 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 31 km
- Vence (France)
- 200 km
- Arles (France)
- 191 km
- Carcassonne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,398 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of France 2019