Italy Bellissimo 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,993
- Explore the remarkable Rome, the ‘the Eternal City’
- Visit the ruins of the ancient Pompeii, a former port town
- Stroll the streets of Assisi, visit the Basilica of St. Francis
- Cruise the Venetian canals and view the Tower of Pisa
- Indulge in traditional pizza, pasta and gelato
- Rather Poor
- PPatriciaMarcheseWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentTrafalgar rules! Have traveled extensively , 12 countries , many states and cities within these Countries! Bellissimo , tour of Italy was by far the best trip Ever. 50 travelers, aged 20's to 80's! The pace and cobblestones, and walking was a challenge, from those in their 50's ,up! Was very pleased our room was ready in Rome at 9:15' ,arriving at 1:30 am our time! All hotels were 5 star to me, meals, wonderful, we were in Italy, had great Italian food! Wine flowed!Rebecca had everything planned perfectly, she was fun,and knowledgable , our driver Moritsio, was caring and an excellent driver, I recommend this trip to EVERYONE!Show detailed ratings
- PPatriciaMarcheseWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were 50 travelers, age 22 to 83! I have recommend BELLISIMO to everyone I meet to really see Italy at it,s best! Our guide Rebecca was fabulous, fun , caring, knowledgeable, driver, Morritsioa, couldn,t HV been nicer , was an amazing driver, hotels 5 star, I was so pleased our room was ready in Rome, as soon as we arrived, at 9:15 am, as was 1:30 am at home, super, food, all but one meal,in Burano, was great, Italian, what else would we want! Other than the pace and uneven roads was the most beautiful trip EVER , BEEN TO 13 countries!Show detailed ratings
- SRSandraWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Letizia, was awesome! We wanted to see as much of Italy, as we could, in a short time. And we did. Our bus driver Marcello, was phenomenal. That guy could drive! This tour was a trip of a lifetime, and we met some pretty fantastic people on this tour. We have made some lifetime friendship. We will definitely be taking another tour through Trafalgar, in another couple of years.Show detailed ratings
- RWReneeWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentVery good tourShow detailed ratings
- JAJulieWritten on December 23, 20153.5 - GoodExcellent tour. Pathetic tour guide (Dominic H). Excellent driver. Extra cost with side tours, optional.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Pompeii – Sorrento – Isle of Capri (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Capri Orientation and Free Time
- Day 5: Isle of Capri – Naples – Cassino – Perugia – Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Venice – Pisa – Montecatini Terme (Tuscan Hills) (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Florence Excursion
- Day 10: Montecatini Terme (Tuscan Hills) – Siena – Rome
- Day 11: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
- Make A Difference | Perugia | Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes on the morning of Day 11, at Sheraton Parco De Medici in Rome. It's time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue your separate ways! Please be aware that the departure hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Rome at any time. In the evening you will meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and evening orientation drive. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Trafalgar offer complimentary airport transfers via shuttle bus to all their guests! Arrival transfers are available on Day 1 of the tour from Rome Fiumicino at 09.30, 12.30 & 15.30, and departure transfers are available on the final day of the tour to Rome Fiumicino at 07.00 & 09.30. Guests who are extending their holiday on either side of the tour are also eligible for the free transfers provided they have booked their additional accomodation through Trafalgar.
If your flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfers then we can assist you with the booking and purchase of a transfers. Please contact our customer support team for more information once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Italy Bellissimo 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Rome11 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Rome9 seats left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Rome11 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Rome9 seats left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Rome11 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome9 seats left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Rome11 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Rome9 seats left$340$3,395-10%USD $3,056
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Rome11 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome8 seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $2,993 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2993 for Italy Bellissimo 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 32 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 282 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 19 km
- Perugia (Italy)
- 259 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 37 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,993 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy Bellissimo 2019