Italy Bellissimo Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,856
- Visit War Cemetery at Monte Cassino and Pompeii
- Take a boat trip to the Isle of Capri
- Drive to the mystical town of Assisi
- Discover a picturesque medieval town of Siena
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- SRSandraWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Letizia, was awesome! We wanted to see as much of Italy, as we could, in a short time. And we did. Our bus driver Marcello, was phenomenal. That guy could drive! This tour was a trip of a lifetime, and we met some pretty fantastic people on this tour. We have made some lifetime friendship. We will definitely be taking another tour through Trafalgar, in another couple of years.Show detailed ratings
- RWReneeWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentVery good tourShow detailed ratings
- JAJulieWritten on December 23, 20153.5 - GoodExcellent tour. Pathetic tour guide (Dominic H). Excellent driver. Extra cost with side tours, optional.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome – Pompeii – Sorrento – Isle of Capri (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Capri Orientation
- Day 5: Isle of Capri – Naples – Cassino – Perugia – Assisi
- Day 6: Assisi Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation
- Day 8: Venice – Pisa – Montecatini Terme (Tuscan Hills) (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Florence Excursion
- Day 10: Montecatini Terme (Tuscan Hills) – Siena – Rome
- Day 11: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
- Make A Difference | Perugia | Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 12, 2016
I’m unable to price airfare. Help!
Airfares do not need to be booked at the same time as your trip. If you are having problems, you can continue to book and secure your place on this trip.
- May 1, 2016
What is the usual group size of this tour?
Trafalgar runs trips with a maximum of 35 passengers, with the average group size around 28.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Italy Bellissimo Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Rome11 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Rome11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome11 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Rome11 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$128USD $3,067
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Rome11 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Rome11 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Rome11 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Rome11 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Rome11 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$128USD $3,067
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Rome11 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Rome0 seats left$128USD $3,067
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $2,856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2856 for Italy Bellissimo Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 32 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 282 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 19 km
- Perugia (Italy)
- 259 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 37 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 41 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy Bellissimo Summer 2018