Italian Holiday 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,796
- Rather Poor
- JOJohnWritten on September 23, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour that we joined was the Italian Holiday trip, which is a fairly ambitious 1-week tour, in terms of sights to see. I enjoyed seeing the many sites, and our tour guide, Susan, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and did an amazing job. However,... Read more
- JudyWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susan was a wonderful guide who made sure everyone was happy. We learned so much history and saw so many amazing sites in 6 days!
- AngeloWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a fantastic trip that was well planned out and put together. It was fast paced so be ready for constantly being on the go, but it was well thought out and the places we saw were incredible. I would say the only drawback was that the food wasn't the... Read more
- RVRajaWritten on July 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was as planned and the accommodations sew good and close to the places of visit.
- RVRajaWritten on May 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had booked the Italian Holiday tour from Trafalgar through tourradar. The tour was well managed and the itinerary packed as much possible in 7 days covering Rome, Pisa, Florence, Venice and Verona. The tour director was knowledgeable and there were... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Venice
- Day 4: Venice Orientation – Verona
- Day 5: Verona – Pisa – Florence
- Day 6: Florence Sightseeing – Rome
- Day 7: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Are the airport transfers included on the tour price?
Airport transfers are usually at an additional cost and depend on the tour operator. Once you have a tour in mind we can contact the tour operator for you to find out and add it to your booking.
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The tour price includes the following:
Sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist includes a visit to St. Peter's Basilica plus views the mighty Colosseum and see the ancient sites
Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower
Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral and Piazza della Signoria
View the Roman Arena and Juliet's balcony
Cruise by private boat to St. Mark's Square. Visit a traditional glassblowing workshop on Giudecca Island
6 buffet breakfasts
2 three course dinners
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
Italian Holiday 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $2,095
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Rome9 seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Rome7 seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Rome7 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$213$2,125-10%USD $1,913
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 January 2019 the full payment of $1,796 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1796 for Italian Holiday 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 207 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,796 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Holiday 2019