Italian Holiday Summer 2018
- US $ 1,850
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RVRajaWritten on May 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had booked the Italian Holiday tour from Trafalgar through tourradar. The tour was well managed and the itinerary packed as much possible in 7 days covering Rome, Pisa, Florence, Venice and Verona. The tour director was knowledgeable and there were optional local guided tours available in each places.Booking through tourradar was extremely easy and the responses to questions were prompt. Looking forward to another tour in the next few years.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome ��� Venice (Mestre)
- Day 4: Venice Orientation – Verona
- Day 5: Verona – Pisa – Florence
- Day 6: Florence – Rome
- Day 7: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Does the tour price include the airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- February 1, 2016
Are the airport transfers included on the tour price?
Airport transfers are usually at an additional cost and depend on the tour operator. Once you have a tour in mind we can contact the tour operator for you to find out and add it to your booking.
- January 1, 2016
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The tour price includes the following:
Sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist includes a visit to St. Peter's Basilica plus views the mighty Colosseum and see the ancient sites
Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower
Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral and Piazza della Signoria
View the Roman Arena and Juliet's balcony
Cruise by private boat to St. Mark's Square. Visit a traditional glassblowing workshop on Giudecca Island
6 buffet breakfasts
2 three course dinners
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Italian Holiday Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,995
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,995
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,995
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,995
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,995
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,995
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,975
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,975
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,975
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Rome7 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,950
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $1,850 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1850 for Italian Holiday Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 133 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
- 207 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,850 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Holiday Summer 2018