Treasures of Ireland End Dublin Summer 2018
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- US $ 1,275
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Scenic drive around the Ring of Kerry
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher
- Tour to Blarney Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Dublin! With the discovery tour Treasures of Ireland End Dublin Summer 2018, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 10 other destinations in Ireland. Treasures of Ireland End Dublin Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JLjerrieWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip iprovided an excellent opportunity to see major sites and learn about Irish culture and traditions. I especially liked the Mussrock Farm and dinner there. All the music was fabulous too.Show detailed ratings
- JPJi-MyoungWritten on August 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Treasures of Ireland tour with Trafalgar in July/August 2017. It was my very first trip to Europe and Ireland, of course. Better late than never. I'm in my young 40s and I finally made my dream trip to Ireland happen. Sometimes good things in life are appreciated more after a long wait. I had a deep interest in learning about the people, culture and history of Ireland and I was able to learn a lot about the country and have a really fun time on the tour. Our tour was a full group and we filled the tour bus with 48 travelers including my wife and I. The other travelers were mostly American. I myself grew up in Canada, serving in the ESL field in Korea. But it was good to get to know my fellow tour American travelers. It was a very fun, cheerful and cooperative group. At the optional experience at a pub dinner, people were enthusiastic to show their singing talents and sing, clap and dance together in the Irish spirit. Our young guide, Jordana, was knowledgeable, caring and shared her passion about Ireland, and even though she grew up in another Commonwealth country, her knowledge of Ireland was very impressive and I learned a lot from her. Our driver, Dennis, was also very caring and courteous and he was impressive in his driving skills, especially maneuvering our tour bus past other cars on narrow roads, especially in and around the scenic Ring of Kerry. When we needed to take a stop to pick up sheepskin rug souvenirs on the last day of our tour, our travel director and driver were able to accomodate us by dropping us off at Bunratty Woollen Mills on the way to Limerick. The optional experiences (pub supper, Irish folk music performance, jaunting car ride and last night of pub drinks and music) were all first rate experiences and I would strongly suggest you experience them all to get a fuller experience of Ireland on this short, compact tour of Ireland which does go by quickly. It is a more affordable tour than other tour company Irish tours so it may help budget travelers. Hotels were all of high quality and hearty breakfast buffets really helped start each day well. Medium priced lunches and two dinners were on our own, plus gifts & souvenirs and a little Waterford Crystal added more cost to over a thousand Euros which we spent on top of the tour cost, optional experiences and air travel, but if you come to Ireland prepared to spend well but within budget, it will definitely add to your once in a lifetime visit to this beautiful country. Our tour guide and bus driver made a lot of effort to bring us to attractions earlier than other tour company groups so that we could enjoy those sites without too many crowds. Going to Torc Waterfall and seeing Muckross House and Garden and leaving just as another tour group arrived was a classic example and really added to our tour experience. I would definitely recommend Treasures of Ireland with Trafalgar, especially for budget travelers who want a high quality experience in Ireland and a little short on time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Glendalough – Waterford – Cork
- Day 3: Cork – Cobh – Blarney – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Foynes – Cliffs of Moher – Limerick
- Day 6: Limerick – Depart Dublin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2016
What time does the tour Treasures of Ireland start?
The tour starts on Day1; we recommend arriving the prior day and booking a pre night accommodation at the starting point hotel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Treasures of Ireland End Dublin Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,395Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,395Instant BookHold my
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Dublin6 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $1,395Instant BookHold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 July 2018 the full payment of $1,275 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1275 for Treasures of Ireland End Dublin Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 721 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 100 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 101 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 67 km
- Foynes (Ireland)
- 46 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 63 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,275 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Ireland End Dublin Summer 2018