Treasures of Ireland End Dublin 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 1,238
- +11 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Scenic drive around the Ring of Kerry
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher
- Tour to Blarney Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Glendalough – Waterford – Cork
- Day 3: Cork – Cobh – Blarney – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Killarney – Foynes – Cliffs of Moher – Limerick
- Day 6: Limerick – Depart Dublin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour guide. Knowledgeable about Ireland's history including best local areas to check out. Had a great trip overall.Review collected by Trafalgar
- annetteWritten on June 16, 20192.0 - Rather poor
Hotels were 2 star dumps situated outside the town centres. They were dirty, had paper thin walls, and uncomfortable. We ended up booking our own hotels for 3 of the nights and making our own travel arrangements. Tour guide was rude and ungracious. Several... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our Contracting Team puts significant effort into selecting our hotels to ensure that we offer comfortable, well-located accommodation at great value. It should be noted that hotel standards in varying countries may differ from what our guests are accustomed to in their home nations. As such, the size and character of some hotel rooms can vary, however, the condition of each establishment should still be in line with our high standards. Having said this, it is with great regret that we have come to learn of your dissatisfaction with some of the establishments on the trip, and that you felt that hotels located closer to the city centres would have helped to make the trip a more enjoyable experience. For this reason, and because your feedback is extremely valuable to us, we have raised your concerns to our Quality Control Department, who will review the suitability of the hotels visited and consider where improvements might be made. Furthermore, it saddens us to learn of the impressions left by your Travel Director, and we have shared your concerns with our Operations Manager as a result. Despite the above, we still hope that you have taken some lasting highlights from your time away with us.Review collected by Trafalgar
- APAndreaWritten on October 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love it and would go again
- SusanWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. Ony problem was too much was crammed into six days.
- JJoanneCloonanWritten on July 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, very good. No glitches, tour director and driver were knowledgeable and always helpful. Two hotels were wonderful, two were average. Additional excursions were all excellent. Could've used more time at Cliffs of Moher and Irish stew was offered at... Read more
- KZKellyWritten on July 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was perfect for us because we only had a short time. The schedule is busy so we always left the sights wanting more. Our guide was engaging, attentive and knowledgeable.
- JJamieDillonWritten on July 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Tour Guide’s experience and knowledge of the areas we explored, led to a wonderful first time experience for my Wife and I. It was also fun getting to know and sharing the experience with the other Group members.
- JLjerrieWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip iprovided an excellent opportunity to see major sites and learn about Irish culture and traditions. I especially liked the Mussrock Farm and dinner there. All the music was fabulous too.
- JPJi-MyoungWritten on August 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Treasures of Ireland tour with Trafalgar in July/August 2017. It was my very first trip to Europe and Ireland, of course. Better late than never. I'm in my young 40s and I finally made my dream trip to Ireland happen.... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the tour Treasures of Ireland start?
The tour starts on Day1; we recommend arriving the prior day and booking a pre night accommodation at the starting point hotel.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Treasures of Ireland End Dublin 2020
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$138$1,375-10%USD $1,238
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,425Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Dublin7 seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Dublin6 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 100 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 101 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cobh (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 67 km
- Foynes (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,238 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Ireland End Dublin 2020