- Our saving
- US $ 1,224
- Explore Spain's capital city, Madrid
- Visit the medieval city of Toledo
- Discover Barcelona's unique architecture
- See Peñiscola's ancient castle
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAAsaadWritten on March 19, 20183.0 - AverageI am Asaad I work with international organizations in iraq I hope to visit some ngos in BarcelonaShow detailed ratings
- IWIanWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent organisation and very careful attention to detailShow detailed ratings
- JGJOSIELINEWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent and exceeded our expectation. Cindy, our guide, is the best ever. She is so knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable and happy. It's really look like a family. There was no boring moment during our trip. It was really splendid. Our driver, Santana, made us feel safe and comfortable during the entire trip. He was amazing and very friendly, approachable and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- AngelaWritten on July 27, 20174.0 - GoodI enjoyed the trip, but it would have been nicer if the hotels were more centrally located. The breakfasts were great. I loved Seville and Granada. I would have preferred to walk a lot more in Valencia, rather than quickly drive by buildings we couldn't really see by coach. I was surprised the walking tour of Madrid was something you had to pay extra for. I was glad the trip to Montserrat was included. The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona was really special!Show detailed ratings
- TFTonyWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great. Guide and all local guides very knowledgeable. I learned much more being on the tour than I would have had I traveled on my own. The bus coach was very comfortable I don'y sleep on planes but I found i could get cat naps quite easily. Our driver was very professional . I felt quite safe with him at the wheel. We packed a lot in in a day but the pace was not overwhelming. I highly recommend Trafalgar and plan to take another trip with them.Show detailed ratings
- MFMichelWritten on July 1, 20174.0 - GoodGuide and transportation were excellent Hotels could been better and closer to city central( Madrid and Barcelona far from city centre inconvenience) Entry to familia sigrada and elhambra should have been organised by the tour as we were not aware you have to book one month in advance(al hambra palace....big disappointment !!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- YSYOUNGWritten on April 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreatest tour and very relaxed time throughout the 40 years married anniversary travel. Especially, tour director Ms. Tania is very talented her job for take care of the people's. I wish I can meet like her next time to go other tour.Show detailed ratings
- DPDayanandWritten on October 3, 20164.0 - GoodIt was very pleasant. Specially our tour director Chloe was incrediable.Show detailed ratings
- DHDonWritten on September 27, 20164.0 - GoodOverall-this was a great trip! My only critique is the time/distance worked into these 9 days. Because we covered so much territory, I felt we spent too much time on the coach. I would have enjoyed more time in a smaller area. Our guide was great, our driver was great, but we just went too far in a short time, so we end up back home wishing we had been a bit teased by some of the areas, wanting more.Show detailed ratings
- MLMelissaWritten on August 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentI have just completed a Cost-Saver Trafalgar tour called the Spanish Experience with Travel Director, Chloe Mulcahy and Trip Driver, Martinho who worked together as a well oiled team. I had hoped for an enjoyable, affordable, interesting and informative 9 day holiday. From the vital information received from Chloe prior to this trip (I wish I had read it more thoroughly to better assist with my preparations), through to its conclusion we received nothing but outstanding service and consideration beyond my imagination. This fascinating journey far exceeded my expectations and those of many of my fellow travellers. We were treated to the varied and intriguing landscapes of Spain - both rural and city, kept informed and excited by its history, feasted (rather too well) on its delicious and traditional foods, nurtured by the most comfortable accommodation, rather too tempted by the fascinating shopping opportunities and shared and formed great friendships with people from many nations throughout the world. Thankyou Trafalgar and your excellent staff for delivering on your promises for a trip of a lifetime that I will thoroughly enjoy reflecting back upon and not hesitate to recommend to others. M. L'Estrange #CostsaverShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Madrid – Toledo – Puerto Lápice – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñíscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona Free Time
- Day 9: Depart Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is all the sightseeing covered on this tour?
In all honesty, there are not many tour operators in Europe who include all of the sightseeing. The reason for this is that the places you are visiting are filled with many things to see and do and everyone will have different preferences. By not including a mandatory sights on a tour, the tour operator offers you the flexibility of choosing what you do with your time in each destination.
- February 1, 2017
How is the airfare arranged?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- August 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
The single supplement for this trip is subject to availability and would be an additional cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$58USD $1,402
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$52USD $1,243
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$57USD $1,373
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Barcelona8 seats left$51USD $1,224
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Barcelona8 seats left$57USD $1,373
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$57USD $1,373
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$51USD $1,224
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$51USD $1,224
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$51USD $1,224
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$51USD $1,224
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,224 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1224 for Spanish Experience, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,224 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Experience