- Our saving
- US $ 1,243
- Explore Spain's capital city, Madrid
- Visit the medieval city of Toledo
- Discover Barcelona's unique architecture
- See Peñiscola's ancient castle
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DDonnaWritten on August 13, 20184.0 - GoodGreat trip with s very good guideShow detailed ratings
- LRlinaWritten on August 8, 20183.5 - GoodCovered a lot of different cities but wish we had more time in eachShow detailed ratings
- SWSandraWritten on July 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was way more than I expected awsome!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAAsaadWritten on March 19, 20183.0 - AverageI am Asaad I work with international organizations in iraq I hope to visit some ngos in BarcelonaShow detailed ratings
- IWIanWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent organisation and very careful attention to detailShow detailed ratings
- JGJOSIELINEWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent and exceeded our expectation. Cindy, our guide, is the best ever. She is so knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable and happy. It's really look like a family. There was no boring moment during our trip. It was really splendid. Our driver, Santana, made us feel safe and comfortable during the entire trip. He was amazing and very friendly, approachable and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- AngelaWritten on July 27, 20174.0 - GoodI enjoyed the trip, but it would have been nicer if the hotels were more centrally located. The breakfasts were great. I loved Seville and Granada. I would have preferred to walk a lot more in Valencia, rather than quickly drive by buildings we couldn't really see by coach. I was surprised the walking tour of Madrid was something you had to pay extra for. I was glad the trip to Montserrat was included. The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona was really special!Show detailed ratings
- TFTonyWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great. Guide and all local guides very knowledgeable. I learned much more being on the tour than I would have had I traveled on my own. The bus coach was very comfortable I don'y sleep on planes but I found i could get cat naps quite easily. Our driver was very professional . I felt quite safe with him at the wheel. We packed a lot in in a day but the pace was not overwhelming. I highly recommend Trafalgar and plan to take another trip with them.Show detailed ratings
- MFMichelWritten on July 1, 20174.0 - GoodGuide and transportation were excellent Hotels could been better and closer to city central( Madrid and Barcelona far from city centre inconvenience) Entry to familia sigrada and elhambra should have been organised by the tour as we were not aware you have to book one month in advance(al hambra palace....big disappointment !!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- YSYOUNGWritten on April 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreatest tour and very relaxed time throughout the 40 years married anniversary travel. Especially, tour director Ms. Tania is very talented her job for take care of the people's. I wish I can meet like her next time to go other tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Madrid – Toledo – Puerto Lápice – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñíscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona Free Time
- Day 9: Depart Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Free transfers are available into Madrid at 10.30, 13.00 and 15.30, and from Barcelona at 08.00. If your flights don't coincide with these transfer times then transfers can be booked at an additional cost. Please contact our travel experts to arrange this. If you arrive before the tour date then complimentary transfers can still be offered provided that your pre/post tour accommodation is booked though Costsaver.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. If you would prefer a little more privacy you can opt for the single supplement option, the cost of which can be viewed on the booking page.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$52USD $1,243
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$58USD $1,402
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,402
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$58USD $1,402
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$57USD $1,373
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$51USD $1,224
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$53USD $1,272
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$54USD $1,296
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$54USD $1,296
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$54USD $1,296
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $1,243 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1243 for Spanish Experience, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,243 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Experience