Spanish Experience 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,188
- Taste tapas and wander down the boulevards of Madrid
- Sip Sangria and watch a fiery Spanish Flamenco show
- Visit the Guadix cave dwellings and Valencia's Bullring
- Stroll along the beach and hit the bars in Barcelona
- See Gaudi's Sagrada Familia nearing its completion
- Age range
- 10 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ZCZafarWritten on August 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The size of group was too big and the hotel rooms could be little spacious
- DDonnaWritten on August 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great trip with s very good guide
- LRlinaWritten on August 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Covered a lot of different cities but wish we had more time in each
- SWSandraWritten on July 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was way more than I expected awsome!!!
- AAAsaadWritten on March 19, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I am Asaad I work with international organizations in iraq I hope to visit some ngos in Barcelona
- IWIanWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent organisation and very careful attention to detail
- JGJOSIELINEWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was excellent and exceeded our expectation. Cindy, our guide, is the best ever. She is so knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable and happy. It's really look like a family. There was no boring moment during our trip. It was really... Read more
- AngelaWritten on July 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed the trip, but it would have been nicer if the hotels were more centrally located. The breakfasts were great. I loved Seville and Granada. I would have preferred to walk a lot more in Valencia, rather than quickly drive by buildings we couldn't... Read more
- TFTonyWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was great. Guide and all local guides very knowledgeable. I learned much more being on the tour than I would have had I traveled on my own. The bus coach was very comfortable I don'y sleep on planes but I found i could get cat naps quite easily. Our... Read more
- MFMichelWritten on July 1, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide and transportation were excellent Hotels could been better and closer to city central( Madrid and Barcelona far from city centre inconvenience) Entry to familia sigrada and elhambra should have been organised by the tour as we were not aware you... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Madrid – Toledo – Puerto Lápice – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñíscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona Free Time
- Day 9: Depart Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Free transfers are available into Madrid at 10.30, 13.00 and 15.30, and from Barcelona at 08.00. If your flights don't coincide with these transfer times then transfers can be booked at an additional cost. Please contact our travel experts to arrange this. If you arrive before the tour date then complimentary transfers can still be offered provided that your pre/post tour accommodation is booked though Costsaver.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. If you would prefer a little more privacy you can opt for the single supplement option, the cost of which can be viewed on the booking page.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
Spanish Experience 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$37USD $1,188
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$41USD $1,334
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 February 2019 the full payment of $1,188 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1188 for Spanish Experience 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,188 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Experience 2019