- Our saving
- US $ 1,212
- Taste tapas and wander down the boulevards of Madrid
- Sip Sangria and watch a fiery Spanish Flamenco show
- Visit the Guadix cave dwellings and Valencia's Bullring
- Stroll along the beach and hit the bars in Barcelona
- See Gaudi's Sagrada Familia nearing its completion
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Madrid – Toledo – Puerto Lápice – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Seville – Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Guadix – Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia – Peñíscola – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Barcelona Free Time
- Day 9: Depart Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- XJXixiWritten on July 9, 20191.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
This was really not a good experience for us, compared to several other companies we used before. There were only limited tours included which were not exciting. You really had to take optional tours. When you decided to do so, however, you realized that... Read more
- VermindaWritten on June 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We love the tour because we were able to see all the places we wanted to go to and it gave us some free time to do our own things. Jay was an excellent tour guide. He was always very professional and warm, cheerful person. He knew history very well and... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- ZCZafarWritten on August 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The size of group was too big and the hotel rooms could be little spacious
- DDonnaWritten on August 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great trip with s very good guide
- LRlinaWritten on August 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Covered a lot of different cities but wish we had more time in each
- SWSandraWritten on July 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was way more than I expected awsome!!!
- AAAsaadWritten on March 19, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I am Asaad I work with international organizations in iraq I hope to visit some ngos in Barcelona
- IWIanWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent organisation and very careful attention to detail
- JGJOSIELINEWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was excellent and exceeded our expectation. Cindy, our guide, is the best ever. She is so knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable and happy. It's really look like a family. There was no boring moment during our trip. It was really... Read more
- AngelaWritten on July 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed the trip, but it would have been nicer if the hotels were more centrally located. The breakfasts were great. I loved Seville and Granada. I would have preferred to walk a lot more in Valencia, rather than quickly drive by buildings we couldn't... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Free transfers are available into Madrid at 10.30, 13.00 and 15.30, and from Barcelona at 08.00. If your flights don't coincide with these transfer times then transfers can be booked at an additional cost. Please contact our travel experts to arrange this. If you arrive before the tour date then complimentary transfers can still be offered provided that your pre/post tour accommodation is booked though Costsaver.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. If you would prefer a little more privacy you can opt for the single supplement option, the cost of which can be viewed on the booking page.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$41USD $1,334Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$41USD $1,334
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,212
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$41USD $1,334
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$41USD $1,309
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$41USD $1,309
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$41USD $1,309
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$41USD $1,309
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Barcelona8 seats left$41USD $1,334
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Madrid9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Barcelona7 seats left$41USD $1,334
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 120 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 188 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Experience