Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,395
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Learn about Canada's First Nations
- Sample delicious local wines
- Explore Butchart Gardens
- Ride on the Athabasca Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- WWendyWritten on December 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe have enjoyed three tours with Trafalgar. The coaches, accommodation, travel itinerary and tour guide have lived up to expectations each time. We did decide no one could top our first two tour guides though. We were very wrong. Ben was always surprising us with added little extras to our trip and gave us the best fun ever as well as being available at all times for any help along the way. He was SO organised. We are considering doing another trip with Trafalgar and may even try to choose one Ben is on if possible.Show detailed ratings
- CEC.EugeneWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I had a fabulous tour to Banff Canada, with BEN HUTCHINSON as our tour guide. Ben's comments, songs, games and humor made our vacation the most memorable trip ever. Ben was so congenial and responsive to all our needs. Even when our tour bus had a flat tire, Ben developed a special walking tour to a water fall. This was a creative extemporaneous use of time well enjoyed.Show detailed ratings
- DDDivyaWritten on December 24, 20174.0 - GoodThe trafalgar experience was sensationalShow detailed ratings
- ATAnnaWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband & I are from Australia & we did the 21 day Canadian Rockies & Alaska tour in 2017 with Trafalgar. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip ( it was the best tour of our extensive travels so far) and made very special by our tour guide Ben Hutchinson.The itinerary of this tour was very interesting and enjoyable covering everything we needed to see The hotels we stayed were top notch with high standard in terms of service & cleanliness. We were very happy with the downtown location,accommodation & breakfast.The inclusive lunch & dinner we had were delicious and first class. The itinerary of this tour was very interesting and enjoyable and we can't fault anything at all.Some included excursions whereby we were integrated into the culture eg.First Nation in Canada was really informative and fun involving cultural dance. Overall ,we cannot fault anything and this was so far our best tour Ben Hutchinson ( our tour guide ) is very knowledgeable and easy going guy who has made our tour memorable and enjoyable. He is a fun loving and approacheable guy who will go all the way to help anyone.He is willing to answer any queries and if he doesn't have the answers on hand,he will find out and come back with the answers. He made sure everyone had a good time. He is also patient & kind with" the senior clientale" by catering to their needs and ability. He got a wheelchair and helped push an elderly lady who had difficulty walking to a restaurant and also arranged for another client to be admitted to a hospital in the event of sudden illness. Overall,we would rate Ben Hutchinson as 10/10 ( excellent) who has proved himself to be a very professional and friendly tour guide who will be remembered for his willingness to help in any circumstances. Thank you so much Ben for making our trip the best of all our travels round the worldShow detailed ratings
- SWSharonWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was so much more than I expected. Ben was an excellent. Funny, entertaining, knowledgeable and so friendly. He made the trip so fun. The activities and places we visited were outstanding. The bus was comfortable. Ben took such good care of us.Show detailed ratings
- JAJulieWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentA tour director can make or break that very special trip! We were beyond lucky with the best Tour Director ever. This is probably trip number 8 for us (travelled Europe, British Isles, Asia, America, New Zealand, Middle East) and without doubt our trip to Canada with Ben Hutchinson was the pinnacle! All tour directors are expected to have a sound knowledge of their area - but it is the presentation, support, care and little extras routinely supplied by Ben which made him so outstanding and always his humour bubbled to the surface - he was an absolute delight and we have been spoilt for future tours which will be wonderful but will fall short of spectacular status accredited to BenShow detailed ratings
- SPSteveWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodBen Hutchinson was exceptional ! A cut above the rest ! He made our tour feel effortless apart from the early mornings but his charm picked me up straight away and every day was a pleasure with him , listening to his knowledge and with his experience we will always remember our Canada and Alaska trip because of him !!Show detailed ratings
- ABAshwinWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was more than expected largely thanks to Ben Hutchinson our guide. He did a fantastic job.Show detailed ratings
- YyashWritten on October 22, 20174.0 - Goodgreat tour and guideShow detailed ratings
- GSglendaWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip to the Canadian Rockies was fabulous, and made so by our tour guide Ben Hutchinson. He has a vivacious personality, got to know everyone by name and their individual personalities, and "lit up" the bus. He had wonderful knowledge, and made the fun for our diverse group. If I had to rate him on a 1-10 score, He would get 10 plus plus. Glenda SchneidermanShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver – Strait of Georgia – Victoria (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing
- Day 4: Victoria – Kamloops
- Day 5: Kamloops – Mount Robson – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Jasper National Park Sightseeing
- Day 7: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Lake Louise – Banff National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 9: Banff – Depart Calgary
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
If I give my credit card, does that mean I am paying a deposit or the entire amount?
When entering credit card details it will retain in our system so that initially we can take the deposit in order to confirm the tour and then that same credit card would be charged for the final amount.
- September 14, 2016
Are tips included?
We’ll check you in, look after your luggage and take care of all hotel porterage, tips and gratuities –whether it is for restaurant staff, chambermaids or porters.
- February 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$100USD $2,395
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$100USD $2,395
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$104USD $2,491
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$104USD $2,491
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$104USD $2,491
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$104USD $2,491
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$104USD $2,491
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$103USD $2,472
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$103USD $2,472
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$103USD $2,472
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $2,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2395 for Spectacular Canadian (9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 332 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 273 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)