Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,475
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Learn about Canada's First Nations
- Sample delicious local wines
- Explore Butchart Gardens
- Ride on the Athabasca Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- VFValWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic holiday would love to do it againShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent good, enjoyed it,Show detailed ratings
- WWendyWritten on December 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe have enjoyed three tours with Trafalgar. The coaches, accommodation, travel itinerary and tour guide have lived up to expectations each time. We did decide no one could top our first two tour guides though. We were very wrong. Ben was always surprising us with added little extras to our trip and gave us the best fun ever as well as being available at all times for any help along the way. He was SO organised. We are considering doing another trip with Trafalgar and may even try to choose one Ben is on if possible.Show detailed ratings
- CEC.EugeneWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I had a fabulous tour to Banff Canada, with BEN HUTCHINSON as our tour guide. Ben's comments, songs, games and humor made our vacation the most memorable trip ever. Ben was so congenial and responsive to all our needs. Even when our tour bus had a flat tire, Ben developed a special walking tour to a water fall. This was a creative extemporaneous use of time well enjoyed.Show detailed ratings
- DDDivyaWritten on December 24, 20174.0 - GoodThe trafalgar experience was sensationalShow detailed ratings
- KDKarenWritten on December 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a great experience with Ben in the Canadian Rockies. He made our trip most enjoyable and would love to go again.Show detailed ratings
- TKTaniaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I did a Canadian Rocky Mountain 10 day tour with Trafalgar. We have never done a tour before and we were a bit apprehensive as to if it was our thing, as we have always been independent travelers. But to my suprise we loved it . We fitted so much in to each day and didnt have to think about whats next or where to go. The people we toured with were lovely and even the older grey nomad people didn't stop us from doing the things we wanted to do. Our tour director was Ben Hutchinson and apart from being a fountain of Knowledge of his home country he ensured we had a good time. This was a remarkable country to visit with spectaclar views of mountains, snow and rivers, even bears. Holidays are for relaxing but to experience new places too. Well done trafalgar and Ben, you have converted us to a new way to travel !!!Show detailed ratings
- ATAnnaWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband & I are from Australia & we did the 21 day Canadian Rockies & Alaska tour in 2017 with Trafalgar. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip ( it was the best tour of our extensive travels so far) and made very special by our tour guide Ben Hutchinson.The itinerary of this tour was very interesting and enjoyable covering everything we needed to see The hotels we stayed were top notch with high standard in terms of service & cleanliness. We were very happy with the downtown location,accommodation & breakfast.The inclusive lunch & dinner we had were delicious and first class. The itinerary of this tour was very interesting and enjoyable and we can't fault anything at all.Some included excursions whereby we were integrated into the culture eg.First Nation in Canada was really informative and fun involving cultural dance. Overall ,we cannot fault anything and this was so far our best tour Ben Hutchinson ( our tour guide ) is very knowledgeable and easy going guy who has made our tour memorable and enjoyable. He is a fun loving and approacheable guy who will go all the way to help anyone.He is willing to answer any queries and if he doesn't have the answers on hand,he will find out and come back with the answers. He made sure everyone had a good time. He is also patient & kind with" the senior clientale" by catering to their needs and ability. He got a wheelchair and helped push an elderly lady who had difficulty walking to a restaurant and also arranged for another client to be admitted to a hospital in the event of sudden illness. Overall,we would rate Ben Hutchinson as 10/10 ( excellent) who has proved himself to be a very professional and friendly tour guide who will be remembered for his willingness to help in any circumstances. Thank you so much Ben for making our trip the best of all our travels round the worldShow detailed ratings
- SWSharonWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was so much more than I expected. Ben was an excellent. Funny, entertaining, knowledgeable and so friendly. He made the trip so fun. The activities and places we visited were outstanding. The bus was comfortable. Ben took such good care of us.Show detailed ratings
- JAJulieWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentA tour director can make or break that very special trip! We were beyond lucky with the best Tour Director ever. This is probably trip number 8 for us (travelled Europe, British Isles, Asia, America, New Zealand, Middle East) and without doubt our trip to Canada with Ben Hutchinson was the pinnacle! All tour directors are expected to have a sound knowledge of their area - but it is the presentation, support, care and little extras routinely supplied by Ben which made him so outstanding and always his humour bubbled to the surface - he was an absolute delight and we have been spoilt for future tours which will be wonderful but will fall short of spectacular status accredited to BenShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver – Strait of Georgia – Victoria (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing
- Day 4: Victoria – Kamloops
- Day 5: Kamloops – Mount Robson – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Jasper National Park Sightseeing
- Day 7: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Lake Louise – Banff National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 9: Banff – Depart Calgary
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are tips included?
We’ll check you in, look after your luggage and take care of all hotel porterage, tips and gratuities –whether it is for restaurant staff, chambermaids or porters.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Calgary8 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Calgary8 seats leftDealUSD $2,775
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Calgary9 seats leftDealUSD $2,795
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftDealUSD $2,825
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Calgary8 seats leftDealUSD $2,850
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Calgary9 seats leftDealUSD $2,925
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Calgary8 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Calgary9 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $2,475 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2475 for Spectacular Canadian (9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 332 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 273 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,475 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,918 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)