Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,475
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Learn about Canada's First Nations
- Sample delicious local wines
- Explore Butchart Gardens
- Ride on the Athabasca Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- VFValWritten on September 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic holiday would love to do it again
- AAnonymousWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent good, enjoyed it,
- WWendyWritten on December 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have enjoyed three tours with Trafalgar. The coaches, accommodation, travel itinerary and tour guide have lived up to expectations each time. We did decide no one could top our first two tour guides though. We were very wrong. Ben was always... Read more
- CEC.EugeneWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I had a fabulous tour to Banff Canada, with BEN HUTCHINSON as our tour guide. Ben's comments, songs, games and humor made our vacation the most memorable trip ever. Ben was so congenial and responsive to all our needs. Even when our tour bus... Read more
- DDDivyaWritten on December 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trafalgar experience was sensational
- KDKarenWritten on December 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great experience with Ben in the Canadian Rockies. He made our trip most enjoyable and would love to go again.
- TKTaniaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I did a Canadian Rocky Mountain 10 day tour with Trafalgar. We have never done a tour before and we were a bit apprehensive as to if it was our thing, as we have always been independent travelers. But to my suprise we loved it . We fitted so... Read more
- ATAnnaWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband & I are from Australia & we did the 21 day Canadian Rockies & Alaska tour in 2017 with Trafalgar. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip ( it was the best tour of our extensive travels so far) and made very special by our tour guide Ben Hutchinson.The... Read more
- SWSharonWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was so much more than I expected. Ben was an excellent. Funny, entertaining, knowledgeable and so friendly. He made the trip so fun. The activities and places we visited were outstanding. The bus was comfortable. Ben took such good care of us.
- JAJulieWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A tour director can make or break that very special trip! We were beyond lucky with the best Tour Director ever. This is probably trip number 8 for us (travelled Europe, British Isles, Asia, America, New Zealand, Middle East) and without doubt our trip to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver – Strait of Georgia – Victoria (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing
- Day 4: Victoria – Kamloops
- Day 5: Kamloops – Mount Robson – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Jasper National Park Sightseeing
- Day 7: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Lake Louise – Banff National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 9: Banff – Depart Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are tips included?
We’ll check you in, look after your luggage and take care of all hotel porterage, tips and gratuities –whether it is for restaurant staff, chambermaids or porters.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Calgary8 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Calgary8 seats leftUSD $2,775
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Calgary9 seats leftUSD $2,795
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $2,825
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Calgary8 seats leftUSD $2,850
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Calgary8 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Calgary9 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $2,475 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2475 for Spectacular Canadian (9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 332 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 273 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,475 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 31 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spectacular Canadian (9 Days)