Iceland Circle - 8 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,146
- Climb the Grábrók volcano crater
- Enjoy the spectacular view over Eyjafjördur fjord
- Hike in a lava labyrinth at Dimmuborgir
- Learn about living next to an active volcano
- Visit Vatnajokull National Park
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Family, Wildlife
- On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Akureyri
- Day 3: Lake Myvatn
- Day 4: Egilsstadir
- Day 5: Kirkjubajarklaustur
- Day 6: Seljalandsfoss
- Day 7: Reykholt
- Day 8: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PamHatchWritten on July 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the tour a great "taste" of a beautiful island with many facets and we had the opportunity to "taste" many. Eirikur was a fount of knowledge and because we were a group of 6 we had time for a some additional sites not part of the normal tour. Eirikur... Read moreReview collected by On The Go Tours
- NNancyWritten on September 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was well organized with the basic sights, time etc. I really liked that the bus was large enough to allow the 27 persons to be able to spread out and enjoy window space to see the sites and have individual private space. Our hotels were fine but... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Iceland Circle" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Icelandair Hotel Natura, Reykjavik
- Icelandair Hotel Akureyri, Akureyri
- Hotel Reynihlid, Lake Myvatn
- Icelandair Hotel Herad, Egilsstadir
- Icelandair Hotel Klaustur , Kirkjubajarklaustur
- Icelandair Hotel Fludir, Reykholt
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
Can I book this tour without the flybus shuttle to go back to the airport? Will there be any difference in the price of this tour?
You can opt out of the flybus shuttle if you do not require any transportation, however there would be no amendment to the tour cost.
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iceland: In Summer
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Iceland Circle - 8 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Reykjavik4 seats left$428$3,495-10%USD $3,146Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$87USD $3,495Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$428$3,495-10%USD $3,146Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Reykjavik4 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $2,895Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 104 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 146 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,146 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Europe
- covered by 556 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland Circle - 8 Days