The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,646
- Rather Poor
- EHElizabethWritten on August 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our first cruise - we are Australians who speak a little French and quite happy to be among mainly French passengers. We really appreciated the friendly staff. The cuisine was good - lunch and dinner were a little variable in standard, but greatly improved... Read more
- JanWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hi, we had a great time with you. We will definitely recommend. It was really relaxed and comfortable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PASSAU
- Day 2: PASSAU - VIENNA
- Day 3: VIENNA
- Day 4: ESZTERGOM - BUDAPEST
- Day 5: BUDAPEST
- Day 6: BUDAPEST
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS L’EuropeL’Europe is a part of CroisiEurope’s fleet and one of the largest ship, as well. With 110 m in length and 11 m wide, this out… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished 2016)Guests180Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms90Electricity220v
- MS VivaldiVivaldi is one of CroisiEurope’s finest river boats and a great choice for a Danube or Rhine river cruise. It features a modern and… Read moreBuilt2009Guests176Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms88Electricity220v
- MS France2010 was the year when this gorgeous riverboat came back to life after 9 years of uninterrupted Seine cruises. The result is one that Cro… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2016)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Passau6 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to BudapestMS FranceNot available in your region
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Passau6 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to BudapestOnly 3 seats leftMS FranceMS France$72USD $1,728Based on MAIN DECK 3 BEDS
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Passau6 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS FranceMS France$72USD $1,728Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Passau6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$81USD $1,944Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Passau6 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Budapest8 seats left MS FranceMS France$77USD $1,838Based on UPPER DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Passau6 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to BudapestMS FranceNot available in your region
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Passau6 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$69USD $1,646Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Passau6 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS FranceMS France$69USD $1,646Based on MAIN DECK 1 BED SINGLE - Single
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Passau6 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to BudapestMS FranceNot available in your region
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Passau6 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS FranceMS France$69USD $1,646Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 May 2019 the full payment of $1,646 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1646 for The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 182 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,646 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)