Rafting Tara and Drina 3
- Our saving
- US $ 95
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Foca! With the white water rafting tour Rafting Tara and Drina 3, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Foca, Bosnia. Rafting Tara and Drina 3 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- from 4 year olds
- Jeep & 4WD
- Rather Poor
- EElenaWritten on April 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe location of this is unlike any in Eurpoe. Located deep in the middle of the forest, with the river bay walkable distance. The air quality brought life back to my lungs. The river is so amazly beautyful. The staff are hard working people. Who are locals to the area. They will ensure every need you have is met. The rafting throw a forgetten part of Europe is somthing I will tresure forever. Ivan Popovic and his team will ensure a great experaince.This trip applyies to couples, Familys with teen & friendsShow detailed ratings
- GoranWritten on April 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentOne of the most beautiful experiences I've ever experienced. If you like adrenaline, speed, socializing - this is a great thrower to get it all in one place. The beautiful canyon with an unusual turquoise green river, provides an opportunity for lowering the river dozens of kilometers, offering a selection of which are not easy to determine. Of course, of great importance are the people who welcome you, who organized everything and I can say that everything was done on a large level. People in TaraSport camp at all times were present and, most importantly, gave us great entertainment, and security. Thank you. It was a wonderful experience.Show detailed ratings
- MarkoWritten on March 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe rafted with TARASPORT in Foca, Bosnia. It was awesome! We paid €35 and were rafting for about 4 hours with minimal stops. Great fun, beautiful river we drank straight from and fun skippers! Would recommend staying the night at the camp as we were gutted we didn't know it was there! Pumping music, wooden huts to sleep In, volleyball courts etc. really fun environment! Www.tarasportrafting.com. A must do!!!Show detailed ratings
- MarkoWritten on March 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis is the fifth time I have experienced rafting on this amazing river and with TARASPORT it got completely new dimension, with lots of adrenaline and professional skippers who made the raft best so far.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Foca.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this RaftingClub TaraSport booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $95 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $95 for Rafting Tara and Drina 3, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and RaftingClub TaraSport will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for RaftingClub TaraSport tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Foca (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $95 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rafting Tara and Drina 3 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rafting Tara and Drina 3