Great Atlantic Adventure small group tour - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,496
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and be mesmerised by the Ring of Kerry
- Kayak with dolphins and hike along the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Pick up some Gaelic words on the remote Aran Islands
- Enjoy bohemian Galway and the rugged sights of Connemara
- Discover the lunar landscape of the Burren
- Age range
- 6 to 106 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Overland Ireland - S...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Cork and Kiss the Blarney Stone
Start point Meeting point: opposite Abigail's Hostel, 7-9 Aston Quay, Dublin 2, Abigail's Hostel, 7 Aston Quay, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 08:30
- Magical Kingdom of Kerry and Castles
- Explore the Dingle Peninsula
- Mighty Cliffs of Moher
- More Castles and Bohemian Galway
- Staggering Cliffs on the Aran Islands
Connemara and Croagh Patrick
End point Heuston Station , Heuston Station Luas, Heuston Station, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Local Guest Houses
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MarkWritten on October 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is an excellent tour. The accommodations were great. As far as the locations go they were amazing. I would definitely consider them for my next vacation.Review collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- LisaWritten on October 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wonderful time with great people.Review collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- JaneWritten on October 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed our tour of Ireland. We got to see so many main attractions and some off the beaten path. Our guide was amazing and very knowledgeable. He set the tone for an awesome vacation. I liked the smaller group size as well. Would recommend this... Read moreReview collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- TCTimothyWritten on October 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fantastic tour! Our guide was knowledgeable and personable.He was always there for anything we might need and was able to modify the tour when we were threatened by tropical storm Lorenzo. Just terrific. We traveled with a group that totaled 15... Read more
- MaureenWritten on October 6, 20194.5 - Excellent
This was a great trip. I went as a solo traveller & the group I was with - 15 of us in total - made sure that everyone was included in activities. For the most part we travelled as a group, ate our meals together & socialized as a group. I should note... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewDear Maureen, Thank you for your review, really appreciated and glad you had such an amazing trip. Hope you have a safe journey home and we wish you all the best. Kindest Regards, ClodaghReview collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- SherriWritten on September 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great Tour with a great itinerary. Jimmy was the best and knew so much history and always knew the best places to go. Had a wonderful trip and loved that is was a small group.Review collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- SuzanneWritten on September 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A nice variety of touring/site seeing with a balanced mix of activities. We loved the hikes...the bike ride... and the kayaking were all so fabulous,,Review collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- JohnWritten on September 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marie was our tour guide and not listed. She was fantastic! Informative and fun. Her energy was contagious. The first part of our trip our bus was roomy and comfortable. When we got to Galway the bus was switched and smaller and not as comfort. The... Read moreReview collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- RowanWritten on September 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour blew our minds! We will absolutely be raking other tours with your company. Our tour guide made the trip feel like we were traveling with a friend and not like we were in a tour with a company trying to get our money. the accommodations were very... Read moreReview collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
- JOHNWritten on September 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Frankie was a great guide. He was informative and made the tour extremely enjoyable. The tour included visits to castles and interesting sites as well as kayaking and bike riding. It was good not having to fork out for additional things along the way. We... Read moreReview collected by Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be other solo travellers on this tour?
On the tour, you will meet a wide variety of travellers including plenty of solo travellers, friends travelling together, couples and siblings. Don't worry by the end of the first day everyone will know each other so you will no longer feel like strangers but more like great like-minded friends!
Are there luggage restrictions on this tour?
It is always hard to pack for a holiday, however, Overland Ireland kindly requests to try to keep your luggage to a medium size suitcase or a 70L backpack plus a day pack not larger than 25L.
How big is the tour group?
The group sizes can vary however there will only ever be a maximum of 15 travellers on every tour.
- Your Adventure Begins Here | Overland Ireland Small Group Tours
- What to expect on the tour
Guides who have led this tour
- "Background : Finn’s background is in Outdoor Education and Adventure Sports. He is a native Irish language(Gaeilge)..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Great Atlantic Adventure small group tour - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$46USD $1,496Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Dublin7 seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$46USD $1,496Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Dublin6 seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Dublin8 seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Dublin9 seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Dublin7 seats left$46USD $1,496Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 143 km
- Cashel (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 26 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 75 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,496 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 66 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Atlantic Adventure small group tour - 7 Days