7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,545
- Cycle through Galway and stand on the Cliffs of Moher
- Find a quirky pub, order a Guinness and enjoy the craic!
- Travel the Ring of Kerry take a plunge at Inch Beach
- Pick up some Gaelic in the rugged Aran Islands
- Enjoy a tipple in the Dingle Whisky Distillery
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- RMRickiWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentJimmy was a fantastic guide and always very helpful. He was able to cater to everyone in the group and made the trip a memorable experience.Show detailed ratings
- MAMarieWritten on October 13, 20184.0 - GoodJimmy, our tour guide & driver with Overland Ireland, was fantastic! Two of our accommodations were great, the others were so-so. All in all I really enjoyed seeing Ireland.Show detailed ratings
- BCBrianWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe itinerary was well laid out. It was disappointing to miss out on the kayaking in Dingle and cycling in Galway. We realize this was because of the weather (Storm Ali) and appreciate your efforts to arrange other activities.Show detailed ratings
- BBrianChristyWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe itinerary was great, it was unfortunate that cycling in Galway and kayaking in Dingle were cancelled but we realize that was due to the weather (Storm Ali). We would have liked to have been given enough time to hike to the top of Croagh Patrick.Show detailed ratings
- J.Written on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentSpectacular experience enhanced by the small group of wonderful participants and mighty Jimmy who lead us. Jimmy was a brilliant guide, affable, knowledgeable, watchful and strong as an ox. We all left knowing this vacation was very special on many levels. Jimmy is a rare man as inspiring as the beautiful sights and adventures he found for us.Show detailed ratings
- JWJeanWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentJimmy was terrific! Two nights in Dingle with poor accommodations should be switched to 2 nights in Westport.Show detailed ratings
- WBWalterWritten on September 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverland Ireland did a great job at showing us the sites and accommodating us wherever we went. Very knowledgeable person.Show detailed ratings
- MMarthaWritten on September 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great. I would say that I think some of the activities were more strenuous then advertised but that being said we enjoyed everything we did. There were some days that some people in the group couldn’t participate.Show detailed ratings
- MLMaureenWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed the tour and the activities. The itinerary was great and Jimmy our guide was entertaining. We had a fun group. Recommend that if you’re selecting this tour you read through the itinerary and make sure you can physically join in the activities, this would make it more enjoy for everyone.Show detailed ratings
- VCVictoriaWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentSorry pressed the wrong button - the tour was fantastic. I have already recommended it to two friends! Looking for other overland experiences in other countries!!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One – Dublin/Cork/Kinsale - Sunday
- Day Two - Kinsale/Ring of Kerry/DIngle - Monday
- Day Three - Dingle - Tuesday
- Day Four - Cliffs of Moher/Lahinch - Wednesday
- Day Five - Dunghuaire Castle/ Galway - Thursday
- Day Six - Aran Islands/Westport - Friday
- Day Seven - Westport - Saturday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Local Guest Houses
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement on this tour?
If you are travelling alone you can either opt to share a room with another traveller of the same gender for no additional cost or choose to add a single supplement which will ensure you have a private room throughout the tour. To book a single supplement simply choose this rooming option once you have clicked 'Book Now on the departure date you are interested in.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
This is a list of hotels that they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Kinsale: Blindgate House
Dingle: Two nights in Dingle Marina Lodge
Doolin: Doolin Lodge
Galway: Merrion Townhouse or College Crest
Westport: Plougastel Lodge
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends between 4 pm & 6 pm opposite Abigails Hostel (7-9 Aston Quay, Dublin) on the last day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$48USD $1,545
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,545 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1545 for 7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Cork (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Kinsale (Ireland)
- 78 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 0 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 109 km
- Lahinch (Ireland)
- 42 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,545 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)