Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,361
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Split! With the sailing tour Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 6 other destinations in Croatia. Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour) is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 4 to 65 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- VVPWritten on June 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentUros is a great guy. Very responsive and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him and his team to anyone looking to explore the area. I booked a last minute sailing trip with Frontier. Frontier Adriatic found a charter, skipper and a bespoke itinerary sailing from Split around the islands. A great trip made even better through Frontier because they took care of everything so I had nothing to worry about. I would use Frontier again! Thanks Uros!Show detailed ratings
- ZPZalaWritten on January 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn October 2016, me and my boyfriend went sailing for a week on a Hanse 415 in Croatia. Uros from Frontier Adriatic was our skipper. The idea for taking the trip very late in the year was to improve our sailing skills and learn more about navigating the Adriatic Sea. For me, this was the first experience on a sailing boat (where I had to help) and I had no idea what to expect. I had traveled to 70+ countries - and this trip was WOW in every regard. We sailed loads, usually around 5 hours a day! Frontier Adriatic knows all the adorable hidden bays for anchorage, natural monuments and cute villages (even abandoned!) on the islands. We visited the outer islands like Korcula and Lastovo, which has always been a wish of mine. On top of all, we had amazing food and wine in the local restaurants, bought olive oil and honey on the islands but best of all it was that we had a really great time together. We were super lucky to get matched with Uros - he has exquisite sailing experience, is extremely reliable, speaks several languages and knows the Mediterranean very well. We are planning another trip in 2017!Show detailed ratings
- CSCasperWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentIf you - during your search for an adventure - come across Frontier Adriatic, you can stop looking any further. I have been travelling my entire life, and I have never before experienced a better adventure travel agency. The founder Uros is knowledgable, helpful, professional and able to customise your trip, making your adventure a lifelong memory.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- (1st day) Marina Kaštela(Split)-Milna, Island Brač (14Nm)
- (2nd day) Hvar/Pakleni islands (18Nm)
- (3rd day) Komiža, Island Vis (22Nm)
- (4th day) Biševo-Stončica, Island Vis (13Nm)
- (5th day) Drvenik Veli (23Nm)
- (6th day) Trogir (11Nm)
- (7th Day) Marina Kaštela (15Nm) & Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Split8 seats left$42USD $1,361
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Split8 seats left$46USD $1,473
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Frontier Adriatic booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,361 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1361 for Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Frontier Adriatic will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Frontier Adriatic tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 172 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Milna (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Komiza (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Biševo (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Drvenik Veli (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,361 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour)