Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour)
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Highly recommend, was a really great time!
- VVPWritten on June 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Uros is a great guy. Very responsive and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him and his team to anyone looking to explore the area. I booked a last minute sailing trip with Frontier. Frontier Adriatic found a charter, skipper and a bespoke... Read more
- ZPZalaWritten on January 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In October 2016, me and my boyfriend went sailing for a week on a Hanse 415 in Croatia. Uros from Frontier Adriatic was our skipper. The idea for taking the trip very late in the year was to improve our sailing skills and learn more about navigating the... Read more
- CSCasperWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you - during your search for an adventure - come across Frontier Adriatic, you can stop looking any further. I have been travelling my entire life, and I have never before experienced a better adventure travel agency. The founder Uros is knowledgable,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- (1st day) Marina Kaštela(Split)-Milna, Island Brač (14Nm)
- (2nd day) Hvar/Pakleni islands (18Nm)
- (3rd day) Komiža, Island Vis (22Nm)
- (4th day) Biševo-Stončica, Island Vis (13Nm)
- (5th day) Drvenik Veli (23Nm)
- (6th day) Trogir (11Nm)
- (7th Day) Marina Kaštela (15Nm) & Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Frontier Adriatic booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Frontier Adriatic will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Frontier Adriatic tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Milna (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Komiza (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Biševo (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Drvenik Veli (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Split Islands Sailing Holidays (Private tour)