The Wicklow Way: Self Guided 10 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 821
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Marley Park – Enniskerry 22Km
Start point Start Walking from Marlay Park Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Day 2: Enniskerry – Roundwood 15Km
- Day 3: Roundwood – Glendalough 14Km
- Day 4: Extra day Glendalough; there are many marked walking trail in the National Park, where the monastic city sits at its heart. Glendalough is the jewel of the Wicklow Mountains National Park and sits in a beautiful glacial valley with two lakes. A gre
- Day 5: Glendalough – Glenmalure 16Km
- Day 6: Glenmalure – Iron Bridge 14Km
- Day 7: Iron Bridge – Tinahealy 21Km
- Day 8: Tinahealy – Shillelagh 14Km
- Day 9: Shillelagh – Clonegal 17Km (Stay in Bunclody, Pickup by accommodation)
Day 10: Bunclody – There is a public bus that will bring you back to Dublin.
End point The Wicklow Finishes or Starts in Clonegal, Huntington Castle, Huntington, Ballon, Carlow County, Ireland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - Excellent
I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to the marks and other signs indicated in the itinerary. However I would recommend to make less... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
The Wicklow Way: Self Guided 10 Day
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Dublin10 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Dublin10 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Dublin10 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Dublin10 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dublin10 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Bunclody10+ seats left$25USD $821
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Bunclody is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Hilltoptreks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Hilltoptreks. Please familiarise yourself with the Hilltoptreks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 18 km
- Enniskerry (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Roundwood (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 6 km
- Glenmalure (Ireland)
- 12 km
- Aughrim (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Tinahely (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Shillelagh (Ireland)
- 10 km
- Clonegall (Ireland)
- 4 km
- Bunclody (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $821 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Wicklow Way: Self Guided 10 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours