The Wicklow Way: Self Guided 10 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 770
- Age range
- 20 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about Hilltoptreks:Write a review
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - ExcellentI loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marley Park – Enniskerry 22Km
- Day 2: Enniskerry – Roundwood 15Km
- Day 3: Roundwood – Glendalough 14Km
- Day 4: Extra day Glendalough; there are many marked walking trail in the National Park, where the monastic city sits at its heart. Glendalough is the jewel of the Wicklow Mountains National Park and sits in a beautiful glacial valley with two lakes. A great place to rest the legs, enjoy some short walks and relax. There are also two nice places to eat and a local pub with Irish music most nights.
- Day 5: Glendalough – Glenmalure 16Km
- Day 6: Glenmalure – Iron Bridge 14Km
- Day 7: Iron Bridge – Tinahealy 21Km
- Day 8: Tinahealy – Shillelagh 14Km
- Day 9: Shillelagh – Clonegal 17Km (Stay in Bunclody, Pickup by accommodation)
- Day 10: Bunclody – There is a public bus that will bring you back to Dublin.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Hilltoptreks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $770 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $770 for The Wicklow Way: Self Guided 10 Day, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 18 km
- Enniskerry (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Roundwood (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 6 km
- Glenmalure (Ireland)
- 19 km
- Tinahely (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Shillelagh (Ireland)
- 10 km
- Clonegall (Ireland)
- 77 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $770 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Wicklow Way: Self Guided 10 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours