Dubrovnik to Venice
- Our saving
- US $ 1,501
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Split
- Day 4: Split
- Day 5: Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zagreb
- Day 6: Zagreb
- Day 7: Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KJKerryWritten on September 26, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Dubrovnik to Venice (not the tour that starts in Split) Very Poor value, very disappointed in Intrepid. Frankly, a complete rip off. I understand that they need to make a profit, but there was a 450% mark up on this tour (to pay leader and profit) and boy!... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age on this tour?
The age range for this tour is 15 and above. This means that those under 15 will be unable to participate, and under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. There are no strict upper age limits, however, so if you're comfortable with the itinerary then your welcome to join the tour. Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age!
- Discover Italy
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Dubrovnik to Venice
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Split10 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Venice0 seats left$46USD $1,779Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Split10 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Venice4 seats left$44USD $1,716
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Split10 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Venice8 seats left$209$1,710-12%USD $1,501
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
- ThursdayJul 16, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
- ThursdayJul 30, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
- ThursdayAug 13, 2020from Split10 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$42USD $1,618
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 October 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 197 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,501 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dubrovnik to Venice
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers