Dubrovnik to Venice
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 59:55:36
- Our saving
- US $ 1,195
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Split and end in Venice! With the discovery tour Dubrovnik to Venice, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 4 other destinations in Europe. Dubrovnik to Venice includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- KJKerryWritten on September 26, 20161.5 - Rather poorDubrovnik to Venice (not the tour that starts in Split) Very Poor value, very disappointed in Intrepid. Frankly, a complete rip off. I understand that they need to make a profit, but there was a 450% mark up on this tour (to pay leader and profit) and boy! did we ever pay for their greed! I feel fairly certain the tour leader wasn't getting rich. Let me be clear: I added up every single cent of what was included on the tour: accommodations, buses, and trains and it totaled $350 (without the group discount that Intrepid surely gets). No, I did not miss anything. We were charged $1555/p and stayed in the lowest of low end accommodations: youth hostels, some with bunk beds, communal showers etc. Some accommodations weren't even near the city centers. It was really disgraceful. I stayed in better places when I back packed Europe at age 20. For the price we paid we should have been in decent accommodations with private bathrooms (plenty of wonderful places to stay for $65-$75 double all over Croatia... don't let their "Europe is expensive line fool you"). And local tour guides should have been provided at each stop/city and they STILL would have made a killing and no one would be pissed off and feeling taken advantage of. Intrepid has lost its sense of who it's market is. There were 9 of us... 6 of us were 40+ and have worked hard to earn our vacation time and money to travel. They took advantage of us solo travelers who have few choices in the tour world. If we wanted to backpack in crap accommodations like we did when we were 20, why would any of us pay 4.5X the value to do that? Who was this tour for? Poor 20 year olds would never pay that! I gave them feedback and gave them a week to respond... they never responded and so I feel I should warn others publicly. My fellow travellers had been on a tour through Serbia, BOsnia and Montenegro before meeting up and they said the same thing about that tour. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Either do it youryelf or maybe try G-Adventures but don't waste your money with Intrepid.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Split
- Day 4: Trogir / Split
- Day 5: Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zagreb
- Day 6: Zagreb
- Day 7: Ljubljana
- Day 8: Ljubljana
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
What is the average age on this tour?
The general age range is 25-49 however Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dubrovnik to Venice
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$270$1,465-18%USD $1,195
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,550
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Venice7 seats left$281$1,525-18%USD $1,244
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Venice7 seats left$59USD $1,406
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Venice7 seats left$60USD $1,450
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Venice7 seats left$63USD $1,507
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Venice5 seats left$61USD $1,464
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$59USD $1,406
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Split10 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Split10 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $1,478
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovenia and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1195 for Dubrovnik to Venice, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 616 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 197 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dubrovnik to Venice
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers