2 Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 462
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- YGYeseniaWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience! Our tour guide Lydia was absolutely exceptional. Don't let the itinerary online throw you off. Lydia actually had a more in depth fun-packed low cost itinerary. The internet at the hotels could of been better but hey, your on vacation and having bad internet in the rooms is one way to help disconnect from the real world. I would absolutely recommend this tour to everyone, especially if your traveling solo. Thank you Lydia! I really appreciate everything you did for us.Show detailed ratings
- BethanyWritten on August 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentGood price, amazing organisation, informative guides. Really enjoyed every minute, great trip of Greek Island and a fun group of people. Will definitely use Travel Talk again.Show detailed ratings
- RobertWritten on June 16, 20145.0 - ExcellentHad a great time , thank you Travel Talk, even thought it was the first tour of the season we had a ball. Mykonos and Santorini are wonderful islands to visit, if your looking to party it's Mykonos baby, everything was organized very well, from ferry crossing to the islands, being picked up from the port and driven to our hotel to a nice island walk around with our guide. Already booked Croatia with you guys and looking forward to it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 4: Santorini
- Day 5: Santorini
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What type of hotels will be used for the accommodation of this tour?
The hotel selection on this tour operators tours is 2 and 3 star locally rated and the main criteria in the hotel selection process is cleanliness, private bathroom facilities, usually but not always centrally located. However, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- August 1, 2016
Is it possible to book me a 5 star hotel in this tour?
This tour is sold as a package and therefore cannot be altered. This travel company uses a range of 2-4 star hotels in Mykonos, however it is possible to provide you with a quote to upgrade to a single supplement.
- August 1, 2016
Just wondering what is the best way to get from Athens to Mykonos?
The easiest way to get from Athens to Mykonos and back is by the ferry, which can easily be accessed by taking a taxi to the Rafina port (approx 27 minutes away from city centre) and getting the ferry from there.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
2 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$347$898-39%USD $552+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$447$1,158-39%USD $711+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$447$1,158-39%USD $711+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$486$1,258-39%USD $773+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$486$1,258-39%USD $773+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$486$1,258-39%USD $773+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$486$1,258-39%USD $773+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$470$1,218-39%USD $748+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$447$1,158-39%USD $711+ $212 Local Payment
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$401$1,038-39%USD $637+ $212 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2018 the full payment of $462 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $462 for 2 Island Explorer, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $462 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Island Explorer