2 Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 307
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- NgarimuWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My partner and I did the 5 day Island hope tour as part of a one month trip by ourselves around Europe and it was the highlight of our travels!! Our guides Kosta & George were so cool to hang out with. They always made sure we had flexible options to enjoy... Read more
- EBEvaWritten on July 28, 20182.0 - Rather poor
Guides were poor. Unable to handle difficult situations. Customer was not the first priority. I will not use Travel Talk ever again and I will not recommend to friendsShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Eva, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to look into the points you have brought up. Thank you RESPONSE UPDATE : Hi Eva, Further to our previous response in respect to your feedback , we had a chance to investigate the point you've brought up in your review with our Operation manager in Greece as well as with your tour guides Giorgas and Kostas. Please be assured we have been working with Giorgas and Kostas for many years , they are well liked and well reviewed by our passengers, all our tours guides has the best interest of our passengers to make sure everyone on the tour has the best experience that they will cherish for a lifetime. As for this case we know you had joined the tour in Mykonos on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday everyone on the tour did quad biking activity in Santorini. You've also rented a quad bike as did the vast majority of the group. Giorgos and Kostas briefed the group in the morning and provided suggested routes the group could follow then both guides would follow the same path with their scooters so they can help the members of the group that are proceeding slowly than rest of the group, or anyone who gets lost or is not so confident with directions etc. Both guides were out all day with some of the group members,, but they did not see you all day.. When George returned his bike at approx 6.15 pm, the lady at the rental shop told him you had already returned your bike and was yelling and using abusive language towards the workers at the shop because the bike was too slow. George went to look for you at the hotel and when he found you, you told the guides that the people at the rental shop were the ones being abusive and aggressive. Your complaint was that you've got got charged €45 instead of €35, because you had a slower bike. Your guide George listened to you and informed you that he would go back to the place to speak to them and try to get some refund. George went back to the shop to have speak with the person that was in charge on the day, than George sent you an SMS message letting you know that he got a partial refund for you 20 Euro and asked you where you are so he can give the refund cash back to you but you never replied back to him . Eva we have been operating group tours for 18 years , during this period we have achieved 98% customer satisfaction rating, as you are also aware we work with local guides on all of our destinations , they know their own country the best . We are very disappointed that were not able to fulfill your expectations. Once again we thank you for your feedback . Travel Talk Team
- YGYeseniaWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an amazing experience! Our tour guide Lydia was absolutely exceptional. Don't let the itinerary online throw you off. Lydia actually had a more in depth fun-packed low cost itinerary. The internet at the hotels could of been better but hey, your on... Read more
- BethanyWritten on August 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good price, amazing organisation, informative guides. Really enjoyed every minute, great trip of Greek Island and a fun group of people. Will definitely use Travel Talk again.
- RobertWritten on June 16, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time , thank you Travel Talk, even thought it was the first tour of the season we had a ball. Mykonos and Santorini are wonderful islands to visit, if your looking to party it's Mykonos baby, everything was organized very well, from ferry... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 4: Santorini
- Day 5: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of hotels will be used for the accommodation of this tour?
The hotel selection on this tour operators tours is 2 and 3 star locally rated and the main criteria in the hotel selection process is cleanliness, private bathroom facilities, usually but not always centrally located. However, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Is it possible to book me a 5 star hotel in this tour?
This tour is sold as a package and therefore cannot be altered. This travel company uses a range of 2-4 star hotels in Mykonos, however it is possible to provide you with a quote to upgrade to a single supplement.
Just wondering what is the best way to get from Athens to Mykonos?
The easiest way to get from Athens to Mykonos and back is by the ferry, which can easily be accessed by taking a taxi to the Rafina port (approx 27 minutes away from city centre) and getting the ferry from there.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
2 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$504$978-52%USD $474+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$504$978-52%USD $474+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$545$1,058-52%USD $513+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$545$1,058-52%USD $513+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$750$1,058-71%USD $307+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$545$1,058-52%USD $513+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$696$1,138-61%USD $441+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$607$1,178-52%USD $571+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$607$1,178-52%USD $571+ $213 Local Payment
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$607$1,178-52%USD $571+ $213 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $307 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $307 for 2 Island Explorer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $307 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,736 tours in Europe
- covered by 435 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Island Explorer