2 Island Explorer
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- EBEvaWritten on July 28, 20182.0 - Rather poorGuides were poor. Unable to handle difficult situations. Customer was not the first priority. I will not use Travel Talk ever again and I will not recommend to friendsShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Eva, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to look into the points you have brought up. Thank you RESPONSE UPDATE : Hi Eva, Further to our previous response in respect to your feedback , we had a chance to investigate the point you've brought up in your review with our Operation manager in Greece as well as with your tour guides Giorgas and Kostas. Please be assured we have been working with Giorgas and Kostas for many years , they are well liked and well reviewed by our passengers, all our tours guides has the best interest of our passengers to make sure everyone on the tour has the best experience that they will cherish for a lifetime. As for this case we know you had joined the tour in Mykonos on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday everyone on the tour did quad biking activity in Santorini. You've also rented a quad bike as did the vast majority of the group. Giorgos and Kostas briefed the group in the morning and provided suggested routes the group could follow then both guides would follow the same path with their scooters so they can help the members of the group that are proceeding slowly than rest of the group, or anyone who gets lost or is not so confident with directions etc. Both guides were out all day with some of the group members,, but they did not see you all day.. When George returned his bike at approx 6.15 pm, the lady at the rental shop told him you had already returned your bike and was yelling and using abusive language towards the workers at the shop because the bike was too slow. George went to look for you at the hotel and when he found you, you told the guides that the people at the rental shop were the ones being abusive and aggressive. Your complaint was that you've got got charged €45 instead of €35, because you had a slower bike. Your guide George listened to you and informed you that he would go back to the place to speak to them and try to get some refund. George went back to the shop to have speak with the person that was in charge on the day, than George sent you an SMS message letting you know that he got a partial refund for you 20 Euro and asked you where you are so he can give the refund cash back to you but you never replied back to him . Eva we have been operating group tours for 18 years , during this period we have achieved 98% customer satisfaction rating, as you are also aware we work with local guides on all of our destinations , they know their own country the best . We are very disappointed that were not able to fulfill your expectations. Once again we thank you for your feedback . Travel Talk Team
- YGYeseniaWritten on August 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat an amazing experience! Our tour guide Lydia was absolutely exceptional. Don't let the itinerary online throw you off. Lydia actually had a more in depth fun-packed low cost itinerary. The internet at the hotels could of been better but hey, your on vacation and having bad internet in the rooms is one way to help disconnect from the real world. I would absolutely recommend this tour to everyone, especially if your traveling solo. Thank you Lydia! I really appreciate everything you did for us.Show detailed ratings
- BethanyWritten on August 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentGood price, amazing organisation, informative guides. Really enjoyed every minute, great trip of Greek Island and a fun group of people. Will definitely use Travel Talk again.Show detailed ratings
- RobertWritten on June 16, 20145.0 - ExcellentHad a great time , thank you Travel Talk, even thought it was the first tour of the season we had a ball. Mykonos and Santorini are wonderful islands to visit, if your looking to party it's Mykonos baby, everything was organized very well, from ferry crossing to the islands, being picked up from the port and driven to our hotel to a nice island walk around with our guide. Already booked Croatia with you guys and looking forward to it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 4: Santorini
- Day 5: Santorini
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of hotels will be used for the accommodation of this tour?
The hotel selection on this tour operators tours is 2 and 3 star locally rated and the main criteria in the hotel selection process is cleanliness, private bathroom facilities, usually but not always centrally located. However, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Is it possible to book me a 5 star hotel in this tour?
This tour is sold as a package and therefore cannot be altered. This travel company uses a range of 2-4 star hotels in Mykonos, however it is possible to provide you with a quote to upgrade to a single supplement.
Just wondering what is the best way to get from Athens to Mykonos?
The easiest way to get from Athens to Mykonos and back is by the ferry, which can easily be accessed by taking a taxi to the Rafina port (approx 27 minutes away from city centre) and getting the ferry from there.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
2 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$390$1,038-38%USD $648+ $204 Local Payment
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$390$1,038-38%USD $648+ $204 Local Payment
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$338$898-38%USD $561+ $204 Local Payment
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$323$858-38%USD $536+ $204 Local Payment
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Mykonos5 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Santorini10+ seats left$285$758-38%USD $473+ $204 Local Payment
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$509$978-52%USD $469+ $204 Local Payment
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$509$978-52%USD $469+ $204 Local Payment
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$550$1,058-52%USD $508+ $204 Local Payment
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$550$1,058-52%USD $508+ $204 Local Payment
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Mykonos5 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$550$1,058-52%USD $508+ $204 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $469 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $469 for 2 Island Explorer, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $469 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 2 Island Explorer