2 Island Explorer
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 4: Santorini
- Day 5: Santorini
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Travel Talk
At Travel Talk, we have one focus and that is simply to make your trip the experience of a lifetime without breaking the bank. Being avid travellers ourselves, we know what is essential to creating that perfect trip and combine all of these elements in every one of our tours. With fascinating destinations, expert guides, like-minded travellers, premium accommodation and travel – not to mention competitive prices; we strive to tick all the boxes to create the most unique and authentic travelling experiences. Explore exotic destinations filled with wonders as Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Russia or India & Nepal. Embrace the authentic culture and otherworldly experiences in Morocco, Iceland and the Balkans. Then meet the warm sun and cool waters of Greece, Croatia, Spain & Portugal. Commemorate the fallen on the ANZAC Day, hit the snowy slopes with Ski Bansko in the winter, and sink a beer at Oktoberfest together with like-minded travellers. Travel Talk group tours are ideal for culture-hungry adventurous travellers chasing the most unique travel stories around the world. Travel Talk guests are not just tourists, but avid travellers. Join us on one of our tours to find out the difference.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SZSarah· September 4th, 2019Our guide George was amazing! The itinerary and transportation were excellent! I really enjoyed this tour!Trip date: August 2019
- SHScott· August 17th, 2019Amazing value. People, places, and guide were wonderful. Accommodation was very poor and I was always concerned for the safety of my stuff and self in the room as well as disgusted by the rooms. Mykonos room had a broken AC and the Santorini room had no... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- ETEsther· July 20th, 2019Our guide, Kostis was extremely helpful and very welcoming. He went out of his way to include us into the group and research buses/taxi prices for us. Part of your experience may be determined by the participants of the tour. At times it was... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Cassandra· June 19th, 2019Convenient for transfers and organising of accomodation. Ok itinerary, but we mainly did our own thingTrip date: June 2019
- PHPeter· June 5th, 2019I would not recommend the company if you are a solo traveler. I was booked with 3 other people in a single room. Was uncomfortable and my expectation was that there was 2 people per room max. Accommodation was average. Little to know activities. Not... Show moreTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Peter , thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our Customer... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- Ngarimu· August 18th, 2018My partner and I did the 5 day Island hope tour as part of a one month trip by ourselves around Europe and it was the highlight of our travels!! Our guides Kosta & George were so cool to hang out with. They always made sure we had flexible options to... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- EBEva· July 28th, 2018Guides were poor. Unable to handle difficult situations. Customer was not the first priority. I will not use Travel Talk ever again and I will not recommend to friendsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Eva, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our Customer... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- Yesenia· August 22nd, 2017What an amazing experience! Our tour guide Lydia was absolutely exceptional. Don't let the itinerary online throw you off. Lydia actually had a more in depth fun-packed low cost itinerary. The internet at the hotels could of been better but hey, your on... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- Bethany· August 21st, 2014Good price, amazing organisation, informative guides. Really enjoyed every minute, great trip of Greek Island and a fun group of people. Will definitely use Travel Talk again.Trip date: July 2014
- Robert· June 16th, 2014Had a great time , thank you Travel Talk, even thought it was the first tour of the season we had a ball. Mykonos and Santorini are wonderful islands to visit, if your looking to party it's Mykonos baby, everything was organized very well, from ferry... Show moreTrip date: June 2014
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -45%Monday8 May, 2023Friday12 May, 2023English$1,746$960
- -45%Monday15 May, 2023Friday19 May, 2023English$1,746$960
- -45%Monday22 May, 2023Friday26 May, 2023English$1,746$960
- -45%Monday29 May, 2023Friday2 Jun, 2023English$1,746$960
- -45%Monday5 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English$1,777$977Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Monday12 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English$1,777$977Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Monday19 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$1,777$977Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Monday26 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023English$2,104$1,157Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Monday3 Jul, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023English$2,104$1,1570% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- -45%Monday10 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023English$2,104$1,1570% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of hotels will be used for the accommodation of this tour?
The hotel selection on this tour operators tours is 2 and 3 star locally rated and the main criteria in the hotel selection process is cleanliness, private bathroom facilities, usually but not always centrally located. However, all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- Is it possible to book me a 5 star hotel in this tour?
This tour is sold as a package and therefore cannot be altered. This travel company uses a range of 2-4 star hotels in Mykonos, however it is possible to provide you with a quote to upgrade to a single supplement.
- Just wondering what is the best way to get from Athens to Mykonos?
The easiest way to get from Athens to Mykonos and back is by the ferry, which can easily be accessed by taking a taxi to the Rafina port (approx 27 minutes away from city centre) and getting the ferry from there.
- What is the local payment?
The local payment for 2 Island Explorer needs to be paid in cash upon arrival at the tour.
The local payment allows you to not pay the full price upfront, but allows you to save up until the tour departs and only pay once you arrive at the tour. At the same time, in case you need to cancel your tour, you wont be required to pay the local payment amount.
- What should my additional daily budget be for this tour?
Every person has different spending habits, but to help you out with your planning, we estimated your average daily expenses. An approximate amount of £20 per day for lunch & dinner (without drinks), and £30 per day as personal spending money (souvenirs, handicraft etc. not included) is generally sufficient.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Travel Talk" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Mykonos
- Greece Explorer
- 5 days Greece
- From Mykonos to Santorini
- Operators in Europe
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- 2 Island Explorer Tours in Greece
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Greek Islands
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Greece tours