Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic
- Our saving
- US $ 9,404
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Ottawa, Canada.
- Day 2: Embarkation Day in Resolute.
- Day 3-6: Exploring Canada’s High Arctic.
- Day 7-8: Exploring Smith Sound.
- Day 9: Qaanaaq, Greenland.
- Day 10: At Sea.
- Day 11-15: Exploring West Greenland.
- Day 16: Disembark in Kangerlussuaq.
- Day 17: Depart Ottawa, Canada.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Quark Expeditions Ship
- Alison Lomax's review about another Quark Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
A fanatstic trip. The expedition staff were without exception, excellent. We sailed North into the pack ice and were rewarded with stunning scenery, many polar bear sightings and awesome glaciers.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of... Read more
- David Ord's review about another Quark Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
We joined this trip because we wanted to see a Polar Bear in the wild. We weren't disappointed - multiple bears on multiple occasions. The trip offered much more than that of course, everything else being a bonus.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most... Read more
- Matt Mckean's review about another Quark Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My polar addiction started back in 2009 when i headed out to the Arctic with Paul, Ian Stirling and the elite of polar ships the Vavilov. We had incredible weather but lacked Bear sightings.. After exploring Georgia and Antarctica some 18 months later, i... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Toronto17 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Montreal8 seats left$291USD $9,404
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Montreal is the endpoint.
- For any tour departing before 20 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Quark Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Quark Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the Quark Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Quark Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 3,537 km
- Resolute (Canada)
- 85 km
- Beechey Island (Canada)
- 95 km
- Prince Leopold Island (Canada)
- 264 km
- Fort Ross (Canada)
- 542 km
- Igloolik (Canada)
- 1,181 km
- Akpatok (Canada)
- 346 km
- Monumental Island (Canada)
- 257 km
- Iqaluit (Canada)
- 2,053 km
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,404 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,969 tours in North America
- covered by 111 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours