Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic
- Susan Chapman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
Despite some very wet weather it was a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Philip Capper's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A fantastic holiday enabling you to see the Rockies in a way that you would not experience if travelling on your own. Though this is a challlenging set of hikes it's perfectly doable for anyone who walks in areas like the Lake District.<br /><br... Read more
- Steven Kennewell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip, scenery and walks were so much better than I imagined. Some great wildlife encounters as well. The four regions we camped in were quite different from each other so you got a great overview of the Rockies.<br /><br /><strong>What was the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Ottawa, Canada.
- Day 2: Embarkation Day in Resolute.
- Day 3-6: Exploring Canada’s High Arctic.
- Day 7-8: Exploring Smith Sound.
- Day 9: Qaanaaq, Greenland.
- Day 10: At Sea.
- Day 11-15: Exploring West Greenland.
- Day 16: Disembark in Kangerlussuaq.
- Day 17: Depart Ottawa, Canada.
Exodus Travels Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Montreal is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 3,537 km
- Resolute (Canada)
- 85 km
- Beechey Island (Canada)
- 95 km
- Prince Leopold Island (Canada)
- 264 km
- Fort Ross (Canada)
- 542 km
- Igloolik (Canada)
- 1,181 km
- Akpatok (Canada)
- 346 km
- Monumental Island (Canada)
- 257 km
- Iqaluit (Canada)
- 2,053 km
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,066 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours