Cycling in Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,752
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Nicholas SkimingWritten on October 22, 20083.0 - Average
A very enjoyable trip which took in a lot of the sites and peaceful countryside of South Eastern Sicily whilst giving access to a couple of pleasant towns - Unesco town Noto and Siracuse. A number of challenging hills but nothing extraordinarily tough,... Read more
- Simon Tatton-brownWritten on May 27, 20084.0 - Good
A good relaxing holiday. Programme not too full, which allowed time to relax and chill out (literally, given the cold wet weather!).What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Coming down to Ragusa Ibla with the sun poking through the clouds, and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Palazzolo Acreide.
- Day 2: Ride south to the hilltop Baroque town of Ragusa Ibla; cycle scenic roads to Modica.
- Day 3: Try the famous Modica chocolate with chilli; cycle to the architectural delight of Scicli, famous film set of Inspector Montalbano; on to the fishing village of Marzamemi.
- Day 4: Circular route through coastal wetlands to Isola delle Correnti, the southernmost point in Sicily.
- Day 5: Coastal ride to the Vendicari Nature Reserve; continue to the UNESCO-listed Baroque town of Noto.
- Day 6: Circular ride to Cavagrande National Reserve and the deep Cassibile Canyon.
- Day 7: Final coastal ride to Syracuse; free time to discover the historic town.
- Day 8: End Syracuse.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana14th November 2018
Cycling in Sicily
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Catania8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Catania8 seats left$73USD $1,752
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Catania8 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to CataniaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,781
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to CataniaOnly 3 seats left$79USD $1,906
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Catania8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Catania8 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Catania4 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Catania8 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Catania8 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Catania8 seats left$77USD $1,858
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Catania8 seats left$81USD $1,934
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Catania.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $1,752 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1752 for Cycling in Sicily, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Catania (Italy)
- 52 km
- Palazzolo Acreide (Italy)
- 22 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 7 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 35 km
- Marzamemi (Italy)
- 8 km
- Riserva Naturale Vendicari (Italy)
- 10 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 28 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
- 2 km
- Isola di Ortigia (Italy)
- 2 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,752 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours