Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh
- Our saving
- US $ 168
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Spend two nights on the rugged Isle of Skye
- Snap a photo of Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis.
- Step back in time with a visit to Eilean Donan Castle
- See the Black Houses - ancient dwellings of the Scots
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SHSandraWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Andrew went beyond what was required of him I am currently helping a friend to do this tour because of how much we enjoyed it. He even dropped us of close to our accommadation which saved a huge taxi fare. He is an assset to your bussiness
- NoelleWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Without Andrew due to rain it could have been a disaster. Andrews style is fantastic he made sure we had adequate toilet breaks pointed out lovely and significant areas and thoroughly entertained us. David our greeter was very personable Tour was wonderful
- ASAmitWritten on January 9, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Winter tours are having limited experience with around 6 hours of daylight only. So had to skip most of the places.
- SSSharviniWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing trip! It was totally worth it!
- TLTheresaWritten on January 1, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The bus was way too crowded. Far too many people for the size of bus, which made it very uncomfortable for sitting. Many people were chronically late, so we had to wait, up to an hour, for folks to get back on the bus after the stops. The tour guide should... Read more
- MSMariaWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, Callum was amazing and very knowledgeable. We got lucky and had good weather as well.
- BCBruceWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time! Graham was interesting, informative and a real comedian who obviously loves his job and country!!
- AMAnnetteWritten on November 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic. Graham was friendly and knowledgeable and tweaked the itinerary to suit the group and the weather. The accommodation at Springfields Guedt House in Portree was comfortable and convenient with great breakfasts. Nothing to fault. I... Read more
- MMargotMartinsWritten on October 27, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I was confortable. The itinerary dind'nt the same what we were bought in Tourradar. We didn't take the Toorradar. We take with TIMBERBUSH., because there was'nt many people there.
- ELElizabethWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Martin was a great tour guide - I don't know how he managed it all. From driving to telling many interesting stories about the places we went to, to keeping us all in check, having timely stops along the way (for toilet breaks while seeing interesting... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Edinburgh
Start point Green Ensign Ewart Pub, 521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 2PG, United Kingdom 09:00
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
Day 3: Portree, Skye
End point Waverley Train Station, Market Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1QB, United Kingdom 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost, but they can be arranged for additional cost. If you require airport transfers please contact our Customer Support team to do so.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Eilean Donan Castle
Please be aware that this list is a guideline only and once you are on the tour your tour guide will be able to organise them for you.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$8USD $199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2019 the full payment of $168 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $168 for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 96 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 32 km
- Laggan (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $168 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,857 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 73 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh