Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Fort William
- Isle of Skye
- Fort Augustus
- Loch Ness
- Spend two nights on the rugged Isle of Skye
- Snap a photo of Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis.
- Step back in time with a visit to Eilean Donan Castle
- See the Black Houses - ancient dwellings of the Scots
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the in-depth cultural tour Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 9 other destinations in Scotland. Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh includes an expert guide, transport and more.
- Day 1: EdinburghStart point Green Ensign Ewart Pub, 521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 2PG, United Kingdom 09:00
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
- Day 3: Portree, SkyeEnd point Waverley Train Station, Market Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1QB, United Kingdom 19:30
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ABAbhay· March 08, 2020It was a nice 3 days tour. Could experience snow. Our Driver cum Guide Mr. Callum was nice. Thank u Timberbush travels for their organised tours. Would recommend this tour. My rating is 4/5Trip date: March 2020
- MWMary· January 06, 2020Even though the weather was pretty nasty- we loved the tour! Gillian was an amazing guide- knowledgeable- funny and kept our spirits up despite the weather. We want to come back in the spring or autumn., It is a special place. And the Boswell was a... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- BMBinija· November 21, 2019The tour guide had a strong Scottish accent which is fine. The tour had just 7 people 6 Asians and 1 South American. So expectation would be that the tour guide is more welcoming and gives more guidance. The castle was on the itenary and then said was... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- CTCihui· October 31, 2019This tour itinerary and our guide is absolutely awesome. If you are looking for a tour that covers the key highlights of Skye and Loch Ness within 3 days, I would recommend this your. Our tour guide is knowledgeable, flexible and has a great sense of... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- RCRobert· September 26, 2019Lots of fast driving on narrow crooked roads in the Highlands! Take your pills if that makes you carsick.Trip date: September 2019
- ISIrene· August 27, 2019I very much enjoyed this tour, it was everything I wanted it to be. I would definitely recommend.Trip date: August 2019
- Anil· August 26, 2019Had a great fun while on your!Trip date: August 2019
- Sue· July 13, 2019The Timberbush Skye tour was so much more that we could have hoped for. We got to see everything we expected and more. Marty Morrison is a master story teller, knows his history and loves his country.Trip date: July 2019
- JKJyothi· July 09, 2019The tour was very well organised and I enjoyed it. I would have given the tour a better rating if not for the accommodation. This tour is run by Timberbush and I would recommend booking directly from the Timberbush website and not tourradar website.... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- KTKerstin· July 02, 2019Wonderful way of getting to know a bit about the Scottish Highlands. Very proffesional and well informed guide. Only suggested improvement is to discuss the alternatives with travellers during the trip and be more specific about time to walk around in... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh
From Edinburgh to Edinburgh
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Tuesday11 Aug, 2020Thursday13 Aug, 2020In a private room$259
- Wednesday12 Aug, 2020Friday14 Aug, 2020In a private room$259
- Thursday13 Aug, 2020Saturday15 Aug, 2020In a private room$259
- Friday14 Aug, 2020Sunday16 Aug, 2020In a private room$259
- Saturday15 Aug, 2020Monday17 Aug, 2020In a private room$259Book With Flexibility
- Sunday16 Aug, 2020Tuesday18 Aug, 2020In a private room$259Book With Flexibility
- Monday17 Aug, 2020Wednesday19 Aug, 2020In a private room$259Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday18 Aug, 2020Thursday20 Aug, 2020In a private room$259Book With Flexibility
- Wednesday19 Aug, 2020Friday21 Aug, 2020In a private room$259Book With Flexibility
- Thursday20 Aug, 2020Saturday22 Aug, 2020In a private room$259Book With Flexibility
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar