Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh
- Our saving
- US $ 159
- Spend two nights on the rugged Isle of Skye
- Snap a photo of Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis.
- Step back in time with a visit to Eilean Donan Castle
- See the Black Houses - ancient dwellings of the Scots
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- BCBruceWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time! Graham was interesting, informative and a real comedian who obviously loves his job and country!!
- AMAnnetteWritten on November 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic. Graham was friendly and knowledgeable and tweaked the itinerary to suit the group and the weather. The accommodation at Springfields Guedt House in Portree was comfortable and convenient with great breakfasts. Nothing to fault. I... Read more
- MMargotMartinsWritten on October 27, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I was confortable. The itinerary dind'nt the same what we were bought in Tourradar. We didn't take the Toorradar. We take with TIMBERBUSH., because there was'nt many people there.
- ELElizabethWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Martin was a great tour guide - I don't know how he managed it all. From driving to telling many interesting stories about the places we went to, to keeping us all in check, having timely stops along the way (for toilet breaks while seeing interesting... Read more
- SBSarahWritten on October 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good value for what you pay for. 3 days is a good intro tour to Isle of Skye. I liked the fact that we stayed in Portree for 2 nights - this allowed us to explore Skye for 2/3 days. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for... Read more
- PpatlueckhotmailcomWritten on October 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderful 3 day trip to the Isle of Skye in September 2108. Jim was our guide and was great. He took us to all kinds of fantastic spots and kept us entertained with stories of the Highlands and good Scottish music and trivia games while riding in... Read more
- KMKathyWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My tour to the beautiful Isle of Skye and the Scottish Highlands was a longtime dream come true and exceeded my expectations! Dom was our outstanding and fun guide, and thankfully he was also an excellent driver. If it was raining in one area, he knew... Read more
- WoodlandWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very informative. Jennifer was very pleasant and knowledgeable and kept the tour on schedule while dealing with difficult weather conditions.We would recommend the tour.
- RBRaymaWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved having a small group and Eddie did a fantastic job. Cool music.
- RBrobinWritten on September 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alison was just great!!! kept us engaged even if it rained... had all kinds of things for us to see and do. Very flexible to keep everyone happy... loved it, recommended it and thanks for a great time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Edinburgh
Start point Green Ensign Ewart Pub, 521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 2PG, United Kingdom 09:00
- Day 2: Portree, Skye
Day 3: Portree, Skye
End point Waverley Train Station, Market Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH1 1QB, United Kingdom 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour cost, but they can be arranged for additional cost. If you require airport transfers please contact our Customer Support team to do so.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Eilean Donan Castle
Please be aware that this list is a guideline only and once you are on the tour your tour guide will be able to organise them for you.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$5USD $159
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timberbush Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2019 the full payment of $159 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $159 for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timberbush Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timberbush Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 96 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 32 km
- Laggan (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $159 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,126 tours in Europe
- covered by 313 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 67 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye, The Highlands & Loch Ness - from Edinburgh