Provence Classic 7 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,182
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on July 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentOur tour of Provence was great! We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and my wife and I wanted to do something special. This tour exceeded our expectations and was a memorable experience. The scenery was breathtaking and the cultural experience was fantastic. The route encompassed mostly lightly travel rural roads and we felt safe biking them. This was our first self-guided tour and I now consider this a better option over organized groups.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival Day
- Day 2 - Ride from Avignon to Uzes (52km):
- Day 3 - Loop tour faround Uzes (39km):
- Day 4 - Ride from Uzes to Arles (60km):
- Day 5 - Ride from Arles to Saint Remy de Provence (29km):
- Day 6 - Loop tour around Saint Remy (44km):
- Day 7 - Ride from Saint Remy to Avignon (43km):
- Day 8 - Departure day from Avignon.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2016
Does this include GPS routing? Do you provide the GPS device, or only the files to use on my GPS device?
Yes, the tour has 1 GPS included for 3 people and the tracks are pre-programmed into it making it so that you just need to follow the purple line. The other ways to navigate would be to maps and cue sheets (step-by-step directions) that are included in the road book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Avignon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $1,182 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1182 for Provence Classic 7 Nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Avignon (France)
- 32 km
- Uzès (France)
- 7 km
- Vallabrix (France)
- 7 km
- Uzès (France)
- 13 km
- Lédenon (France)
- 17 km
- Tarascon (France)
- 15 km
- Arles (France)
- 21 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 9 km
- Graveson (France)
- 5 km
- Barbentane (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,182 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Provence Classic 7 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Provence Classic 7 Nights