Ontario & French Canada 2018
- +5 Destinations
- Eastern Canada
- Discover the beauty of Niagara Falls
- Go to the top of the CN Tower
- Travel down the Ottawa River
- Visit the Basilica of Notre Dame
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MRmarieWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic from start to finish. The tour guide Gladys was excellent - professional, knowledgeable, kind, caring , patient, and terrific in everyway. The bus driver Dave, did a great job taking the group from city to city safely and with a friendly smile and greeting everyday. The itinerary was great- Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal. We were a diverse groups of friendly travelers enjoying every bit of beautiful Canada . OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Such a Great Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- NMNicolaWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, lovely locations and hotels.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent fabulous guide and bus driverShow detailed ratings
- LCLisetteWritten on August 16, 20181.0 - BadThe coach was old and uncomfortable. The guide only cared about the people who paid for the optional trips not and there was not enough included in the trip we were left all day to ourselvesShow detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on July 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentGood tour would recommendShow detailed ratings
- CMChandraniWritten on July 11, 20183.5 - GoodAlthough the tour guide was knowledgeable but he happened to be sarcastic, and lacked social tact. He would invariably rush people who were on a vacation like a military drill sergeant and would shout at people if they were late by even a minute to the bus.Show detailed ratings
- ENElse-BrittWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe pickup service of our suitcases from the bus to our rooms and vise-versa was a surprise, and highly appreciated. Of course there are always possibilities to improve: Common breakfast would have facilitated the mornings and redused the stress before leaving. - A name tag with each poarticipant's first name -Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, would have liked a "get to know you" drink on the first night to meet the travel group & if Cosmos was able to pre-organise tickets to visit the Parliament in Ottawa it would be good as they ran out by 11am (when we were doing the bus tour). I understand that cost is an issue but providing breakfasts would be preferred as going out or shopping was a first for me & I've done a LOT of tours.Show detailed ratings
- SEStephenWritten on June 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was our first ever escorted tour. We wanted to visit the places covered by the tour and this was a perfect way to do it. We especially wanted to visit Niagara Falls so we stayed there ourselves for 2 days pre-tour and spent the first tour day in the city of Toronto rather than re-visit the Falls. Highlights of the tour for us were Ottawa and Quebec City. The optional trips to CN Tower (dinner) and Maple Syrup Shack (breakfast) are recommended. Other optional trips may eat into your own time to explore (e.g. Montréal) but the flexibility is there to make your own choices. The hotel accommodation is good with spacious, well-equipped rooms. The coach travel is broken up with regular stops so it was never uncomfortable. Suitcases are handled for you between the coach and your room (and back again) at every hotel. The tour group was a pleasant mix of ages with couples approx 20s to 70s and a few single travellers. The tour guide, Scott, and driver, Dave, were both excellent. The tour is exactly as described so, if it's what you want, we are sure you will enjoy the whole experience - we did.Show detailed ratings
- LynneWritten on June 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was all that had been promised. We have one comment that we hope is useful: it relates to accommodations containing baths with shower over, rather than separate showers. If your target traveller is 65+ years, as we are, separate showers instead of baths are more suitable (and safer).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: TORONTO
- Day 2: TORONTO. EXCURSION TO NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 3: TORONTO–KINGSTON–THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK–OTTAWA
- Day 4: OTTAWA
- Day 5: OTTAWA–QUÉBEC CITY AREA
- Day 6: QUÉBEC CITY AREA
- Day 7: QUÉBEC CITY AREA–MONTRÉAL
- Day 8: MONTRÉAL
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the F and the MF mean beside the accommodation?
With Cosmos, the hotels have been selected with the best guestrooms (always with a private bathroom) and service for the money. Cosmos prescreen and select hotels that are mainly superior tourist-class (ST) and tourist-class (T). With regards to your particular tour, The (F) stands for 'First class' and would mean your accommodation would be around 4 stars. The (MF) stands for moderate first-class.
Are the meals included?
Meals are not included in the tour cost, meaning travellers have the option to eat wherever they would like.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Ontario & French Canada 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Toronto8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Montreal0 seats leftUSD $1,231Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Toronto8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Montreal0 seats leftUSD $1,231Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Toronto8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Montreal0 seats leftUSD $1,231Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Montreal is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ontario & French Canada 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 67 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 241 km
- Kingston (Canada)
- 146 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 376 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,910 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ontario & French Canada 2018