The Canadian Rockies 2018
- US $ 2,002
- Rather Poor
- HenriettaWritten on June 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentGenerally all was good, but . . . very disappointed we did not use the Nanaimo ferry to vancouver island, had to go through Vancouver yet again, then wait almost 2 hours for ferry. It would have been good to see more of the island.Show detailed ratings
- TTracyWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodI recommend this tour, but be aware that it is more designed for an older generation. Our days start early 7amish, but you get to your next destination around 4pm each day! So plenty of free time. For us, we would have preferred to leave later if we were getting to next stop so early. Most importantly about this tour, they didn't take us to see Lake Moraine or even offer this as an extra excursion, my wife and I happened to research this beforehand and arranged something separately so we didn't miss out! This is a must! One other thing was accomodation wasn't as central in key places like Jasper and Banff, so that could be improved upon. Also worthy to note that this tour doesn't include meals (except on the cruise). The Rockies themselves are amazing! A must see for anyone, and the Alaskan cruise at the end was really awesome! We have been to 40 countries in the last 5 years and this trip was one of the best! It would get 5 stars if not for the points I made. Thanks. Chris :)Show detailed ratings
- Owen MiekeWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the best coach tours we have ever done. Not only because of the beautiful amazing scenery but we were lucky enough to have the best tour guide (Mark Love) we have ever had on a tour. The accommodation was up to expectations and excursions were very reasonably priced. Would recommend the Rockies and Alaskan cruise highly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER
- Day 3: VANCOUVER–KELOWNA
- Day 4: KELOWNA–GLACIER NATIONAL PARK–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–SUN PEAKS
- Day 9: SUN PEAKS–LILLOOET–WHISTLER
- Day 10: WHISTLER
- Day 11: WHISTLER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA
- Day 13: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When can we have our own time for hiking?
This is a group tour - so the itinerary is focused around group activities. However you will have personal hiking opportunities while you visit Banff (day 5), Jasper National Park (day 7) and while you are in Whistler (days 9-11).
What happens if the number of people booked in this tour is not met?
In the unlikely event that the tour operator needed to cancel due to minimum numbers not being met, they would advise this at least several months in advance so that guests could make alternative arrangements. Of course, you would receive a full refund and we would assist you with finding an alternative tour to travel on instead.
What are the inclusions in this tour?
This tour includes the following: Sightseeing:
In Vancouver and Victoria; orientation tour in Jasper, Stanley Park, included winery tour, Columbia Icefield (Ice Explorer ride), and Butchart Gardens. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
Services of a professional Tour Director.
VANCOUVER Sandman Hotel Downtown Vancouver City Center (F)
KELOWNA Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre (F)
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Mount Royal Hotel (F)
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Marmot Lodge (F)
SUN PEAKS Sun Peaks Lodge (ST)
WHISTLER Listel Hotel Whistler (MF)
VICTORIA Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (F)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
The Canadian Rockies 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,041Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $2,002 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2002 for The Canadian Rockies 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 331 km
- Lilloet (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 190 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,002 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,733 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Canadian Rockies 2018