The Canadian Rockies
- Our saving
- US $ 1,875
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Garry Blanchard's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellentthe trip was just what we expected. Our guide Gladys was wonderful and our coach driver Dave was excellent. The excursi... Read more
- Lynda Unitt's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great with a fantastic guide Mark Love and fellow travellers. We saw so much and don't want to go home. The... Read more
- Linley Thompson's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodDifferent styles of music encountered. Excellent guide and bus driver. Very good optional excursions. Comfortable tra... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER
- Day 3: VANCOUVER–KELOWNA
- Day 4: KELOWNA–GLACIER NATIONAL PARK–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–SUN PEAKS
- Day 9: SUN PEAKS–LILLOOET–WHISTLER
- Day 10: WHISTLER
- Day 11: WHISTLER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA
- Day 13: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
When can we have our own time for hiking?
This is a group tour - so the itinerary is focused around group activities. However you will have personal hiking opportunities while you visit Banff (day 5), Jasper National Park (day 7) and while you are in Whistler (days 9-11).
- October 1, 2016
What happens if the number of people booked in this tour is not met?
In the unlikely event that the tour operator needed to cancel due to minimum numbers not being met, they would advise this at least several months in advance so that guests could make alternative arrangements. Of course, you would receive a full refund and we would assist you with finding an alternative tour to travel on instead.
- October 1, 2016
What are the inclusions in this tour?
This tour includes the following: Sightseeing:
In Vancouver and Victoria; orientation tour in Jasper, Stanley Park, included winery tour, Columbia Icefield (Ice Explorer ride), and Butchart Gardens. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
Services of a professional Tour Director.
VANCOUVER Sandman Hotel Downtown Vancouver City Center (F)
KELOWNA Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre (F)
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Mount Royal Hotel (F)
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Marmot Lodge (F)
SUN PEAKS Sun Peaks Lodge (ST)
WHISTLER Listel Hotel Whistler (MF)
VICTORIA Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (F)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
The Canadian Rockies
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $71USD $1,697Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftSave $73USD $1,743Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $1,875 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1875 for The Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 331 km
- Lilloet (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 190 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,606 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours