The Canadian Rockies
- US $ 1,939
- +8 Destinations
- West Coast Canada
- Rather Poor
- PNpaulWritten on October 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very professional driver and Tour leader however some of the stopoffs were a waste of time for Example going to a fruit shop was not expected should have gone to a animal refuge to see bears or wolves and the standard of accommodation was greatly varied... Read more
- LLesWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good coverage of the Rockies with appropriate stops in all the important towns topped off with an excellent tour guide and driver. Maybe consider breakfast in tour particularly when we had early starts.
- GBGaryWritten on July 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour. Good group of people. Great knowledgeable guide (Darcey) - he really had great recommendations for meals and activities everywhere we went. Excellent bus driver (Alex) - an ultimate professional. We were lucky enough to have five... Read more
- HenriettaWritten on June 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Generally all was good, but . . . very disappointed we did not use the Nanaimo ferry to vancouver island, had to go through Vancouver yet again, then wait almost 2 hours for ferry. It would have been good to see more of the island.
- TTracyWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I recommend this tour, but be aware that it is more designed for an older generation. Our days start early 7amish, but you get to your next destination around 4pm each day! So plenty of free time. For us, we would have preferred to leave later if we were... Read more
- Owen MiekeWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best coach tours we have ever done. Not only because of the beautiful amazing scenery but we were lucky enough to have the best tour guide (Mark Love) we have ever had on a tour. The accommodation was up to expectations and excursions were very... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER
- Day 3: VANCOUVER–KELOWNA
- Day 4: KELOWNA–GLACIER NATIONAL PARK–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–SUN PEAKS
- Day 9: SUN PEAKS–LILLOOET–WHISTLER
- Day 10: WHISTLER
- Day 11: WHISTLER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA
- Day 13: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When can we have our own time for hiking?
This is a group tour - so the itinerary is focused around group activities. However you will have personal hiking opportunities while you visit Banff (day 5), Jasper National Park (day 7) and while you are in Whistler (days 9-11).
What happens if the number of people booked in this tour is not met?
In the unlikely event that the tour operator needed to cancel due to minimum numbers not being met, they would advise this at least several months in advance so that guests could make alternative arrangements. Of course, you would receive a full refund and we would assist you with finding an alternative tour to travel on instead.
What are the inclusions in this tour?
This tour includes the following: Sightseeing:
In Vancouver and Victoria; orientation tour in Jasper, Stanley Park, included winery tour, Columbia Icefield (Ice Explorer ride), and Butchart Gardens. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
Services of a professional Tour Director.
VANCOUVER Sandman Hotel Downtown Vancouver City Center (F)
KELOWNA Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre (F)
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Mount Royal Hotel (F)
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Marmot Lodge (F)
SUN PEAKS Sun Peaks Lodge (ST)
WHISTLER Listel Hotel Whistler (MF)
VICTORIA Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (F)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
The Canadian Rockies
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Vancouver9 seats leftUSD $1,939Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Vancouver9 seats leftUSD $1,939Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,939Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,939Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,027Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,027Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,027Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,027Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Vancouver8 seats leftUSD $2,027Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,027Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $1,939 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1939 for The Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 60 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 331 km
- Lilloet (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 190 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,939 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,749 tours in North America
- covered by 72 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Canadian Rockies