The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise
- US $ 3,127
- +20 Destinations
- West Coast Canada
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER
- Day 3: VANCOUVER–KELOWNA
- Day 4: KELOWNA–GLACIER NATIONAL PARK–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–SUN PEAKS
- Day 9: SUN PEAKS–LILLOOET–WHISTLER
- Day 10: WHISTLER
- Day 11: WHISTLER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA
- Day 13: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER (EMBARKATION)
- Day 14: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 15: JUNEAU
- Day 16: SKAGWAY
- Day 17: SCENIC CRUISING: GLACIER BAY
- Day 18: KETCHIKAN
- Day 19: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 20: VANCOUVER (DISEMBARKATION)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- MS VolendamElegant and spacious, Volendam takes her decor cues from the garden. Her grand public spaces are graced with floral fabics and tapestries… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1432Crew647Length237 m / 778 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61214 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
- Rather Poor
- RRobertGhanemWritten on May 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A truly amazing and once in a lifetime experience! The tour director Tarek could not have been more organised or personable. Everything ran smoothly and we didn’t have to think or worry about a thing! Neal the driver was of the utmost professionalism. A... Read more
- PNpaulWritten on October 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very professional driver and Tour leader however some of the stopoffs were a waste of time for Example going to a fruit shop was not expected should have gone to a animal refuge to see bears or wolves and the standard of accommodation was greatly varied... Read more
- LLesWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good coverage of the Rockies with appropriate stops in all the important towns topped off with an excellent tour guide and driver. Maybe consider breakfast in tour particularly when we had early starts.
- GBGaryWritten on July 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour. Good group of people. Great knowledgeable guide (Darcey) - he really had great recommendations for meals and activities everywhere we went. Excellent bus driver (Alex) - an ultimate professional. We were lucky enough to have five... Read more
- HenriettaWritten on June 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Generally all was good, but . . . very disappointed we did not use the Nanaimo ferry to vancouver island, had to go through Vancouver yet again, then wait almost 2 hours for ferry. It would have been good to see more of the island.
- TTracyWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I recommend this tour, but be aware that it is more designed for an older generation. Our days start early 7amish, but you get to your next destination around 4pm each day! So plenty of free time. For us, we would have preferred to leave later if we were... Read more
- Owen MiekeWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best coach tours we have ever done. Not only because of the beautiful amazing scenery but we were lucky enough to have the best tour guide (Mark Love) we have ever had on a tour. The accommodation was up to expectations and excursions were very... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left MS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $3,127+ $542 additional upfront costsBased on Category L Twin
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $3,683+ $486 additional upfront costsBased on Category C Twin
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left MS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $3,187+ $542 additional upfront costsBased on Category J Twin
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $3,683+ $486 additional upfront costsBased on Category C Twin
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Vancouver7 seats left MS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $3,260+ $539 additional upfront costsBased on Category L Twin
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Vancouver7 seats leftUSD $3,920+ $489 additional upfront costsBased on Category C Twin
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left MS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $3,260+ $539 additional upfront costsBased on Category L Twin
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,829Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left MS VolendamMS VolendamUSD $3,398+ $541 additional upfront costsBased on Category K Twin
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Vancouver9 seats leftUSD $3,382+ $497 additional upfront costsBased on Category J Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 203 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 0 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 114 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 53 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 92 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,127 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,983 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise