Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,785
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Los Angeles and end in San Francisco! With the coach/bus tour Western Wonders, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Los Angeles to San Francisco and through Los Angeles, USA and 12 other destinations in USA. Western Wonders includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PGPravinWritten on December 5, 20161.5 - Rather poorCosmos Tours give false promises 1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016, viewed 11 times We had purchased from Cosmos Tours their Western US Tour package. As per the company, we were to be escorted by a Tour Director who was a local and had intimate knowledge of the places we were visiting. On their website they give profiles of their Tour Directors who have 10-15 years experience of the area. Imagine our surprise when we found, on landing in US, that our Tour Director had no knowledge of any of the most famous places, like Los Angeles, Grand Canyon, San Francisco etc. She was looking at her IPad to tell us about the places we were visiting. If you have a tour director, who has as much knowledge of the places as you have, why pay for her? We lodged a complaint on our return with Cosmos, and Cosmos had to agree in writing that the Tour Director was a complete newbie. We filed a complaint in the consumer tribunal against Cosmos, for not fulfilling the promised terms of service. We were astounded to find that in spite of having agreed that their Tour Director was a newbie, who just read out from her IPad, Cosmos lawyers claimed that they had provided the promised services. To add insult to injury, the Tribunal ruled that the Australian Consumer Laws did not provide any protection to Australian customers, outside Australian territory, even if they were to be ripped off by the Tour company. So you may do a reality check before handing over your hard earned money to Cosmos Tours.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LOS ANGELES
- Day 2: LOS ANGELES
- Day 3: LOS ANGELES–PALM SPRINGS
- Day 4: PALM SPRINGS–SCOTTSDALE
- Day 5: SCOTTSDALE–SEDONA–GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK–WILLIAMS
- Day 6: WILLIAMS–LAS VEGAS
- Day 7: LAS VEGAS
- Day 8: LAS VEGAS–TULARE
- Day 9: TULARE–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MODESTO
- Day 10: MODESTO–SAUSALITO–SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 11: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Is the accomodation included in this tour?
Yes, all of the accommodation will be included for this tour.
- February 1, 2016
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
In general with Cosmos, the tour operator for this tour, you can share the room with some one else.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to San Francisco8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $76USD $1,833Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,785 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1785 for Western Wonders, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,004 km.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 159 km
- Palm Springs (USA)
- 416 km
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 133 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Williams (USA)
- 286 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 379 km
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 47 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,785 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonders