Western Wonders (from Los Angeles to San Francisco)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,019
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LOS ANGELES
- Day 2: LOS ANGELES
- Day 3: LOS ANGELES–PALM SPRINGS
- Day 4: PALM SPRINGS–SCOTTSDALE
- Day 5: SCOTTSDALE–SEDONA–GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK–WILLIAMS
- Day 6: WILLIAMS–LAS VEGAS
- Day 7: LAS VEGAS
- Day 8: LAS VEGAS–TULARE
- Day 9: TULARE–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MODESTO
- Day 10: MODESTO–SAUSALITO–SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 11: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 3, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Cosmos only transportation one place to other but did not arrange visiting places neither there was enough time given for our own viewing.Advice of tips was unreasonable.Grand Canyon trip was wasted due to snowing,which could have been rearranged. Overall... Read more
- PBPhillipWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ken was excellent...a true asset to Cosmos. We did a lot in the time allocated, tho another day in LA, Vegas and SF would have been better, as, if we arrived in the pm, one whole day was gone. We would've paid an extra $10 per day each for... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tours was good and well worth doing. It delivered on what it said it would do and we had an excellent guide and driver.
- IIsabelleWritten on April 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Because of such a wonder tour guide it made the tour interesting and Randy had a lot of knowledge. When we had long coach rides we played games on and even watched videos. Well organised to the tour guide and bus driver John.
- MJMorganWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From New Zealand, we did the tour July 1 2016 and it was excellent, destinations fantastic. Our tour guide and driver were entertaining and extremely professional. We are planning another trip to the USA and will definitely do another tour through Cosmos.... Read more
- PGPravinWritten on December 5, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Cosmos Tours give false promises 1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016, viewed 11 times We had purchased from Cosmos Tours their Western US Tour package. As per the company, we were to be escorted by a Tour Director who was a local and had intimate... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accomodation included in this tour?
Yes, all of the accommodation will be included for this tour.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
In general with Cosmos, the tour operator for this tour, you can share the room with some one else.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Western Wonders (from Los Angeles to San Francisco)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to San Francisco8 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,979Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,979Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,979Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,979Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 159 km
- Palm Springs (USA)
- 416 km
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 133 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Williams (USA)
- 286 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 379 km
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 47 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,019 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,991 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonders (from Los Angeles to San Francisco)