- US $ 1,949
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 3, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Cosmos only transportation one place to other but did not arrange visiting places neither there was enough time given for our own viewing.Advice of tips was unreasonable.Grand Canyon trip was wasted due to snowing,which could have been rearranged. Overall... Read more
- PBPhillipWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ken was excellent...a true asset to Cosmos. We did a lot in the time allocated, tho another day in LA, Vegas and SF would have been better, as, if we arrived in the pm, one whole day was gone. We would've paid an extra $10 per day each for... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tours was good and well worth doing. It delivered on what it said it would do and we had an excellent guide and driver.
- IIsabelleWritten on April 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Because of such a wonder tour guide it made the tour interesting and Randy had a lot of knowledge. When we had long coach rides we played games on and even watched videos. Well organised to the tour guide and bus driver John.
- MJMorganWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From New Zealand, we did the tour July 1 2016 and it was excellent, destinations fantastic. Our tour guide and driver were entertaining and extremely professional. We are planning another trip to the USA and will definitely do another tour through Cosmos.... Read more
- PGPravinWritten on December 5, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Cosmos Tours give false promises 1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016, viewed 11 times We had purchased from Cosmos Tours their Western US Tour package. As per the company, we were to be escorted by a Tour Director who was a local and had intimate... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LOS ANGELES
- Day 2: LOS ANGELES
- Day 3: LOS ANGELES–PALM SPRINGS
- Day 4: PALM SPRINGS–SCOTTSDALE
- Day 5: SCOTTSDALE–SEDONA–GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK–WILLIAMS
- Day 6: WILLIAMS–LAS VEGAS
- Day 7: LAS VEGAS
- Day 8: LAS VEGAS–TULARE
- Day 9: TULARE–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MODESTO
- Day 10: MODESTO–SAUSALITO–SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 11: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accomodation included in this tour?
Yes, all of the accommodation will be included for this tour.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
In general with Cosmos, the tour operator for this tour, you can share the room with some one else.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana14th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,949Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,949Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to San Francisco9 seats leftUSD $1,949Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to San Francisco9 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $1,949 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1949 for Western Wonders, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 159 km
- Palm Springs (USA)
- 416 km
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 133 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Williams (USA)
- 286 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 379 km
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 47 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,949 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,769 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonders