Western Wonders 2018
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- US $ 1,909
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Los Angeles and end in San Francisco! With the discovery tour Western Wonders 2018, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Los Angeles to San Francisco and through Los Angeles, USA and 12 other destinations in USA. Western Wonders 2018 includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- IIsabelleWritten on April 24, 20184.0 - GoodBecause of such a wonder tour guide it made the tour interesting and Randy had a lot of knowledge. When we had long coach rides we played games on and even watched videos. Well organised to the tour guide and bus driver John.Show detailed ratings
- PGPravinWritten on December 5, 20161.5 - Rather poorCosmos Tours give false promises 1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016, viewed 11 times We had purchased from Cosmos Tours their Western US Tour package. As per the company, we were to be escorted by a Tour Director who was a local and had intimate knowledge of the places we were visiting. On their website they give profiles of their Tour Directors who have 10-15 years experience of the area. Imagine our surprise when we found, on landing in US, that our Tour Director had no knowledge of any of the most famous places, like Los Angeles, Grand Canyon, San Francisco etc. She was looking at her IPad to tell us about the places we were visiting. If you have a tour director, who has as much knowledge of the places as you have, why pay for her? We lodged a complaint on our return with Cosmos, and Cosmos had to agree in writing that the Tour Director was a complete newbie. We filed a complaint in the consumer tribunal against Cosmos, for not fulfilling the promised terms of service. We were astounded to find that in spite of having agreed that their Tour Director was a newbie, who just read out from her IPad, Cosmos lawyers claimed that they had provided the promised services. To add insult to injury, the Tribunal ruled that the Australian Consumer Laws did not provide any protection to Australian customers, outside Australian territory, even if they were to be ripped off by the Tour company. So you may do a reality check before handing over your hard earned money to Cosmos Tours.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LOS ANGELES
- Day 2: LOS ANGELES
- Day 3: LOS ANGELES–PALM SPRINGS
- Day 4: PALM SPRINGS–SCOTTSDALE
- Day 5: SCOTTSDALE–SEDONA–GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK–WILLIAMS
- Day 6: WILLIAMS–LAS VEGAS
- Day 7: LAS VEGAS
- Day 8: LAS VEGAS–TULARE
- Day 9: TULARE–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MODESTO
- Day 10: MODESTO–SAUSALITO–SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 11: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accomodation included in this tour?
Yes, all of the accommodation will be included for this tour.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
In general with Cosmos, the tour operator for this tour, you can share the room with some one else.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Western Wonders 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to San Francisco10+ seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to San Francisco8 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to San Francisco8 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Los Angeles12 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to San Francisco0 seats leftUSD $1,909Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1909 for Western Wonders 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,004 km.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 159 km
- Palm Springs (USA)
- 416 km
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 133 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Williams (USA)
- 286 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 379 km
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 47 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,734 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonders 2018