Grand Tour of Switzerland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,079
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
- Day 2: ZURICH–APPENZELL–LIECHTENSTEIN–ST. MORITZ
- Day 3: AT LEISURE IN ST. MORITZ
- Day 4: ST. MORITZ–BERNINA EXPRESS TRAIN TO TIRANO, ITALY–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND
- Day 5: LUGANO–LAKE MAGGIORE, ITALY–TÄSCH, SWITZERLAND–ZERMATT
- Day 6: ZERMATT–LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 7: LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 8: LAUSANNE AREA–GRUYÈRES–BERNE–INTERLAKEN–LUCERNE AREA
- Day 9: LUCERNE AREA–ZURICH
- Day 10: ZURICH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ACadamWritten on May 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We truly enjoyed the trip and the services
- CSChuWritten on May 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We love the itinerary and the guide and the driver.
- WLWilliamWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed our tour. It was quite a lot to squeeze in in the time we had. A few hotels could have been better.
- FAFrankWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There was one bad hotel in San moritz...hotel Baren. Dinners included were mediocre. However, for the price I would highly recommend this tour of Switzerland. There is no way one could see so much of such a very expensive country any other way. Marco our... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the main mode of transportation on this tour?
The transport on this trip is a combination of coach and train. During this tour, you will take a panoramic train ride over the Bernina pass
Are we going to carry our luggages throughout the whole tour?
One piece of luggage per person will be managed at all of the hotels. As you do not have any overnight trains on this trip, there's no need to take your suitcases on any trains, they will likely be transported to your next hotel by coach and be waiting for you there upon arrival.
When is the best time to travel to Switzerland?
The weather in Switzerland during September and October is usually really good so that's the best time to visit the country.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Grand Tour of Switzerland
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to ZurichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Zurich9 seats leftUSD $1,999Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Zurich10 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Zurich10+ seats left$50$2,129-2%USD $2,079Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Zurich10 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Zurich8 seats left$50$2,309-2%USD $2,259Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Zurich9 seats left$50$2,309-2%USD $2,259Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Zurich8 seats left$50$2,309-2%USD $2,259Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Zurich10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Zurich10+ seats left$50$2,309-2%USD $2,259Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 56 km
- Herisau (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Appenzell (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 76 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 40 km
- Tirano (Italy)
- 97 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 23 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 68 km
- Tasch (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,079 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Tour of Switzerland