Grand Tour of Switzerland 2018
- US $ 2,079
- Rather Poor
- WLWilliamWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodWe enjoyed our tour. It was quite a lot to squeeze in in the time we had. A few hotels could have been better.Show detailed ratings
- FAFrankWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodThere was one bad hotel in San moritz...hotel Baren. Dinners included were mediocre. However, for the price I would highly recommend this tour of Switzerland. There is no way one could see so much of such a very expensive country any other way. Marco our tour guide was superb as was Giovanni our coach driver. I never felt rushed, and had the perfect balance of free time and rest time. There was no pressure to buy junk either. I woukd go on another cosmos tour for sure!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
- Day 2: ZURICH–APPENZELL–LIECHTENSTEIN–ST. MORITZ
- Day 3: AT LEISURE IN ST. MORITZ
- Day 4: ST. MORITZ–BERNINA EXPRESS TRAIN TO TIRANO, ITALY–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND
- Day 5: LUGANO–LAKE MAGGIORE–TÄSCH–ZERMATT
- Day 6: ZERMATT–LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 7: LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 8: LAUSANNE AREA–GRUYÈRES–BERNE–INTERLAKEN–LUCERNE AREA
- Day 9: LUCERNE AREA–ZURICH
- Day 10: ZURICH
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the main mode of transportation on this tour?
The transport on this trip is a combination of coach and train. During this tour, you will take a panoramic train ride over the Bernina pass
Are we going to carry our luggages throughout the whole tour?
One piece of luggage per person will be managed at all of the hotels. As you do not have any overnight trains on this trip, there's no need to take your suitcases on any trains, they will likely be transported to your next hotel by coach and be waiting for you there upon arrival.
When is the best time to travel to Switzerland?
The weather in Switzerland during September and October is usually really good so that's the best time to visit the country.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Grand Tour of Switzerland 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Zurich10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,079Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $2,079 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2079 for Grand Tour of Switzerland 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 56 km
- Herisau (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Appenzell (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 76 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 40 km
- Tirano (Italy)
- 97 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 23 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 68 km
- Tasch (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,079 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Tour of Switzerland 2018