Grand Tour of Switzerland
- US $ 1,929
- Rather Poor
- WLWilliamWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed our tour. It was quite a lot to squeeze in in the time we had. A few hotels could have been better.
- FAFrankWritten on August 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There was one bad hotel in San moritz...hotel Baren. Dinners included were mediocre. However, for the price I would highly recommend this tour of Switzerland. There is no way one could see so much of such a very expensive country any other way. Marco our... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
- Day 2: ZURICH–APPENZELL–LIECHTENSTEIN–ST. MORITZ
- Day 3: AT LEISURE IN ST. MORITZ
- Day 4: ST. MORITZ–BERNINA EXPRESS TRAIN TO TIRANO, ITALY–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND
- Day 5: LUGANO–LAKE MAGGIORE, ITALY–TÄSCH, SWITZERLAND–ZERMATT
- Day 6: ZERMATT–LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 7: LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 8: LAUSANNE AREA–GRUYÈRES–BERNE–INTERLAKEN–LUCERNE AREA
- Day 9: LUCERNE AREA–ZURICH
- Day 10: ZURICH
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the main mode of transportation on this tour?
The transport on this trip is a combination of coach and train. During this tour, you will take a panoramic train ride over the Bernina pass
Are we going to carry our luggages throughout the whole tour?
One piece of luggage per person will be managed at all of the hotels. As you do not have any overnight trains on this trip, there's no need to take your suitcases on any trains, they will likely be transported to your next hotel by coach and be waiting for you there upon arrival.
When is the best time to travel to Switzerland?
The weather in Switzerland during September and October is usually really good so that's the best time to visit the country.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
Grand Tour of Switzerland
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $1,929Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Zurich9 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $1,929 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1929 for Grand Tour of Switzerland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 56 km
- Herisau (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Appenzell (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 76 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 40 km
- Tirano (Italy)
- 97 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 23 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 68 km
- Tasch (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,929 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Tour of Switzerland