Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 58:35:11
- Our saving
- US $ 1,305
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Sarah "If you are at all confident in independent travel then you will probably find this tour a little frustrating. However, if you liked to be guided every step of the way then this tour is for you. You are essentially given a maximum of two hours (usually only 1) of free time at any destination and have someone in your ear at most other times. I also thought it was odd that the bus took scenic rather ..."
- +8 Destinations
Start and end in Ljubljana! With the coach/bus tour Scenic Slovenia & Croatia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Ljubljana, Slovenia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Scenic Slovenia & Croatia includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BhruguWritten on May 16, 20184.0 - GoodI really liked the tour. The guides and tour director were excellent . Accommodation is first rate. The only issue I had was not spending sufficient time at Plitivice National Park . It is a huge park and we spent just 2 hrs. Would have been great if we had one complete day. Also the hotels we got had very few to none veggie options . The coach that was arranged had no WiFi. It would be great if cosmos could do something about these issuesShow detailed ratings
- CWCheeWritten on August 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentOn the go all the time but had to be to visit the main tourist sites within the time frame. A bit tiring but enjoyable. Hotels were reasonable although a little out of the main tourist areas (cost savings I guess). Some places warranted a longer stay but then again due to time constraints, it was not possible. Would recommend to someone who wants a quick visit to the region.Show detailed ratings
- NMNancyWritten on June 2, 20173.0 - AverageThis tour was ruined by a tour guide Vince who never stopped talking and didn't have much of interest to say. Add to that a 1 hour delay at every border crossing, and there were many of them, and you have a very frustrating trip. The accommodations were good, motor coach was great most of the places we visited were amazing but we spend way too much time on the bus. You only get 1 or 2 hours at the places of interest. They should drop the entire Bosnia part of the trip so you have some time to enjoy the nice places. Also it is only really 6 days of tour. Despite all of that, the places you visit are amazing so if they rearranged they could have an awesome tour. Unfortunately I would not recommend. I can't believe they could have a tour director who is so incompetent.Show detailed ratings
- RMRAJEEVWritten on May 5, 20174.0 - GoodTour was value for money Our guide oaky was fantasticShow detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on April 21, 20174.0 - GoodIf you are at all confident in independent travel then you will probably find this tour a little frustrating. However, if you liked to be guided every step of the way then this tour is for you. You are essentially given a maximum of two hours (usually only 1) of free time at any destination and have someone in your ear at most other times. I also thought it was odd that the bus took scenic rather direct routes to some destinations which meant added time on the bus and less time at key points. This was especially frustrating when combined with getting stuck at borders. The whole tour could do with a day or two added to allow for fulll value. Don't get suckered by the '8 Day tour' label, as it really is only 6 with start and end accommodation. Having said that, the places visited were amazing and our tour leader was fantastic. I was also impressed by the quality of accommodation and included meals (full breakfasts!!).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 2: LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA CAVES–ZADAR, CROATIA
- Day 3: ZADAR–SPLIT–DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: DUBROVNIK
- Day 5: DUBROVNIK–NERETVA GORGES–MOSTAR, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 6: SARAJEVO–PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK, CROATIA
- Day 7: PLITVICE–ZAGREB–LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 8: LJUBLJANA
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Does the cost of this tour include accommodation?
This tour with Cosmos certainly does include accommodation, usually at a 3-4 star standard.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Ljubljana10+ seats left$59USD $1,420Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Ljubljana9 seats left$61USD $1,468Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats left$61USD $1,468Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats left$61USD $1,468Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Ljubljana7 seats left$61USD $1,468Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Ljubljana7 seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Ljubljana9 seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats left$63USD $1,506Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,305 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1305 for Scenic Slovenia & Croatia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,136 km.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 201 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 79 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 239 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,305 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Slovenia & Croatia