Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,449
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 2: LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA CAVES–ZADAR, CROATIA
- Day 3: ZADAR–SPLIT–DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: DUBROVNIK
- Day 5: DUBROVNIK–NERETVA GORGES–MOSTAR, BOSNIA–HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 6: SARAJEVO–PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK, CROATIA
- Day 7: PLITVICE–ZAGREB–LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 8: LJUBLJANA
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GeorgeWritten on July 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was a fun tour and i met some really cool people from different geographical locations i loved Croatia, Bosnia and SloveniaReview collected by Cosmos
- SSteveYoungWritten on December 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour needs to have better scheduling and preferable at least one extra day added. We decided to take this tour as it conveniently fitted into our itinerary for an extended European holiday. While I found the itinerary interesting, sightseeing at some... Read more
- TLThereseWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour covers a lot of miles, which is great but because of this, there is no time left to fully explore each destination. Any advertised “free time” is very short & limited. I feel that the advertised “8 days” could be better used, because in... Read more
- BhruguWritten on May 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really liked the tour. The guides and tour director were excellent . Accommodation is first rate. The only issue I had was not spending sufficient time at Plitivice National Park . It is a huge park and we spent just 2 hrs. Would have been great if we had... Read more
- KGKatherineWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent trip. Tour guide and driver were both outstanding. The provided walking tours were well done. Certainly a fast paced tour and it would be nice to shift some of the times longer for some of the attractions and shorter for others. Seeing Sarajevo... Read more
- CWCheeWritten on August 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
On the go all the time but had to be to visit the main tourist sites within the time frame. A bit tiring but enjoyable. Hotels were reasonable although a little out of the main tourist areas (cost savings I guess). Some places warranted a longer stay but... Read more
- NMNancyWritten on June 2, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This tour was ruined by a tour guide Vince who never stopped talking and didn't have much of interest to say. Add to that a 1 hour delay at every border crossing, and there were many of them, and you have a very frustrating trip. The accommodations were... Read more
- RMRAJEEVWritten on May 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was value for money Our guide oaky was fantastic
- SarahWritten on April 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
If you are at all confident in independent travel then you will probably find this tour a little frustrating. However, if you liked to be guided every step of the way then this tour is for you. You are essentially given a maximum of two hours (usually only... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at M Hotel in Ljubljana, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends before you continue travelling your separate ways! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from M Hotel in Ljubljana and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. Spend the day exploring Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital, and be back at the hotel in the evening where you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers for an included dinner. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Rosemary7th September 2019
Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to Ljubljana10+ seats left$50$1,529-3%USD $1,479Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 22, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Ljubljana10+ seats left$50$1,599-3%USD $1,549Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to LjubljanaOnly 3 seats left$50$1,669-3%USD $1,619Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Ljubljana10+ seats left$50$1,669-3%USD $1,619Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Ljubljana0 seats leftUSD $1,669Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Ljubljana9 seats left$50$1,669-3%USD $1,619Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$50$1,699-3%USD $1,649Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Ljubljana10+ seats left$50$1,699-3%USD $1,649Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Ljubljana10+ seats left$50$1,699-3%USD $1,649Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Ljubljana9 seats left$50$1,699-3%USD $1,649Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 201 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 79 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 239 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Slovenia & Croatia