Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Marvel at the stunning natural wonders of Plitvice Lakes
- Appreciate the incredible imperial beauty of Ljubljana
- Stroll along the famous walls of medieval Dubrovnik
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 2: LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA CAVES–ZADAR, CROATIA
- Day 3: ZADAR–SPLIT–DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: DUBROVNIK
- Day 5: DUBROVNIK–NERETVA GORGES–MOSTAR, BOSNIA–HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 6: SARAJEVO–PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK, CROATIA
- Day 7: PLITVICE–ZAGREB–LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 8: LJUBLJANA
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LGLorretta· August 19th, 2019Tour was great. Hotels very ordinary. Tour leader was excellentTrip date: July 2019
- George· July 29th, 2019it was a fun tour and i met some really cool people from different geographical locations i loved Croatia, Bosnia and SloveniaTrip date: July 2019
- SSteveYoung· December 30th, 2018This tour needs to have better scheduling and preferable at least one extra day added. We decided to take this tour as it conveniently fitted into our itinerary for an extended European holiday. While I found the itinerary interesting, sightseeing at... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- TLTherese· September 23rd, 2018This tour covers a lot of miles, which is great but because of this, there is no time left to fully explore each destination. Any advertised “free time” is very short & limited. I feel that the advertised “8 days” could be better used, because in... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- Bhrugu· May 16th, 2018I really liked the tour. The guides and tour director were excellent . Accommodation is first rate. The only issue I had was not spending sufficient time at Plitivice National Park . It is a huge park and we spent just 2 hrs. Would have been great if we... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- KGKatherine· September 27th, 2017An excellent trip. Tour guide and driver were both outstanding. The provided walking tours were well done. Certainly a fast paced tour and it would be nice to shift some of the times longer for some of the attractions and shorter for others. Seeing... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- CWChee· August 31st, 2017On the go all the time but had to be to visit the main tourist sites within the time frame. A bit tiring but enjoyable. Hotels were reasonable although a little out of the main tourist areas (cost savings I guess). Some places warranted a longer stay... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- NMNancy· June 2nd, 2017This tour was ruined by a tour guide Vince who never stopped talking and didn't have much of interest to say. Add to that a 1 hour delay at every border crossing, and there were many of them, and you have a very frustrating trip. The accommodations were... Show moreTrip date: May 2017
- RMRAJEEV· May 5th, 2017Tour was value for money Our guide oaky was fantasticTrip date: April 2017
- Sarah· April 21st, 2017If you are at all confident in independent travel then you will probably find this tour a little frustrating. However, if you liked to be guided every step of the way then this tour is for you. You are essentially given a maximum of two hours (usually... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday16 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday23 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,699
- Wednesday30 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday7 Jul, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Wednesday14 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday21 Jul, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,019
- Wednesday28 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday4 Aug, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Wednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,019
- Wednesday25 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday1 Sep, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Wednesday1 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday8 Sep, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,989
- Wednesday8 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday15 Sep, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- 7 Other Unavailable Departures
- Wednesday15 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday22 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday22 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,6990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday29 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday6 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,6690% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday6 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday13 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Wednesday13 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday20 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,4990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday4 May, 2022EnglishWednesday11 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8390% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Does the cost of this tour include accommodation?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar