Scenic Slovenia & Croatia 2018
- US $ 1,439
- Rather Poor
- BhruguWritten on May 16, 20184.0 - GoodI really liked the tour. The guides and tour director were excellent . Accommodation is first rate. The only issue I had was not spending sufficient time at Plitivice National Park . It is a huge park and we spent just 2 hrs. Would have been great if we had one complete day. Also the hotels we got had very few to none veggie options . The coach that was arranged had no WiFi. It would be great if cosmos could do something about these issuesShow detailed ratings
- KGKatherineWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn excellent trip. Tour guide and driver were both outstanding. The provided walking tours were well done. Certainly a fast paced tour and it would be nice to shift some of the times longer for some of the attractions and shorter for others. Seeing Sarajevo left a lasting impression and the walking tour was great but this is a city that could be visited in a day and does not need an overnight stay. For example, more time at the national park (Plitvice) would have been better time spent. The rest of the program was well put together considering how many miles we traveled. Our guide knew exactly when to take bathroom breaks and knows his history (thanks, Oakie).Show detailed ratings
- CWCheeWritten on August 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentOn the go all the time but had to be to visit the main tourist sites within the time frame. A bit tiring but enjoyable. Hotels were reasonable although a little out of the main tourist areas (cost savings I guess). Some places warranted a longer stay but then again due to time constraints, it was not possible. Would recommend to someone who wants a quick visit to the region.Show detailed ratings
- NMNancyWritten on June 2, 20173.0 - AverageThis tour was ruined by a tour guide Vince who never stopped talking and didn't have much of interest to say. Add to that a 1 hour delay at every border crossing, and there were many of them, and you have a very frustrating trip. The accommodations were good, motor coach was great most of the places we visited were amazing but we spend way too much time on the bus. You only get 1 or 2 hours at the places of interest. They should drop the entire Bosnia part of the trip so you have some time to enjoy the nice places. Also it is only really 6 days of tour. Despite all of that, the places you visit are amazing so if they rearranged they could have an awesome tour. Unfortunately I would not recommend. I can't believe they could have a tour director who is so incompetent.Show detailed ratings
- RMRAJEEVWritten on May 5, 20174.0 - GoodTour was value for money Our guide oaky was fantasticShow detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on April 21, 20174.0 - GoodIf you are at all confident in independent travel then you will probably find this tour a little frustrating. However, if you liked to be guided every step of the way then this tour is for you. You are essentially given a maximum of two hours (usually only 1) of free time at any destination and have someone in your ear at most other times. I also thought it was odd that the bus took scenic rather direct routes to some destinations which meant added time on the bus and less time at key points. This was especially frustrating when combined with getting stuck at borders. The whole tour could do with a day or two added to allow for fulll value. Don't get suckered by the '8 Day tour' label, as it really is only 6 with start and end accommodation. Having said that, the places visited were amazing and our tour leader was fantastic. I was also impressed by the quality of accommodation and included meals (full breakfasts!!).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 2: LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA CAVES–ZADAR, CROATIA
- Day 3: ZADAR–SPLIT–DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: DUBROVNIK
- Day 5: DUBROVNIK–NERETVA GORGES–MOSTAR, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 6: SARAJEVO–PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK, CROATIA
- Day 7: PLITVICE–ZAGREB–LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 8: LJUBLJANA
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at M Hotel in Ljubljana, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends before you continue travelling your separate ways! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from M Hotel in Ljubljana and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. Spend the day exploring Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital, and be back at the hotel in the evening where you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers for an included dinner. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Scenic Slovenia & Croatia 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to LjubljanaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,489Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,439Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Ljubljana0 seats leftUSD $1,359Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Scenic Slovenia & Croatia 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 201 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 79 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 239 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Slovenia & Croatia 2018