Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
- US $ 1,399
- Rather Poor
- TLThereseWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour covers a lot of miles, which is great but because of this, there is no time left to fully explore each destination. Any advertised “free time” is very short & limited. I feel that the advertised “8 days” could be better used, because in... Read more
- BhruguWritten on May 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really liked the tour. The guides and tour director were excellent . Accommodation is first rate. The only issue I had was not spending sufficient time at Plitivice National Park . It is a huge park and we spent just 2 hrs. Would have been great if we had... Read more
- KGKatherineWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent trip. Tour guide and driver were both outstanding. The provided walking tours were well done. Certainly a fast paced tour and it would be nice to shift some of the times longer for some of the attractions and shorter for others. Seeing Sarajevo... Read more
- CWCheeWritten on August 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
On the go all the time but had to be to visit the main tourist sites within the time frame. A bit tiring but enjoyable. Hotels were reasonable although a little out of the main tourist areas (cost savings I guess). Some places warranted a longer stay but... Read more
- NMNancyWritten on June 2, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This tour was ruined by a tour guide Vince who never stopped talking and didn't have much of interest to say. Add to that a 1 hour delay at every border crossing, and there were many of them, and you have a very frustrating trip. The accommodations were... Read more
- RMRAJEEVWritten on May 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was value for money Our guide oaky was fantastic
- SarahWritten on April 21, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
If you are at all confident in independent travel then you will probably find this tour a little frustrating. However, if you liked to be guided every step of the way then this tour is for you. You are essentially given a maximum of two hours (usually only... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 2: LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA CAVES–ZADAR, CROATIA
- Day 3: ZADAR–SPLIT–DUBROVNIK
- Day 4: DUBROVNIK
- Day 5: DUBROVNIK–NERETVA GORGES–MOSTAR, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 6: SARAJEVO–PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK, CROATIA
- Day 7: PLITVICE–ZAGREB–LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 8: LJUBLJANA
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at M Hotel in Ljubljana, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends before you continue travelling your separate ways! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from M Hotel in Ljubljana and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. Spend the day exploring Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital, and be back at the hotel in the evening where you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers for an included dinner. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Ljubljana0 seats leftUSD $1,399Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,459Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,459Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,529Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Ljubljana0 seats leftUSD $1,529Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,529Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,529Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Ljubljana0 seats leftUSD $1,579Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Ljubljana9 seats leftUSD $1,579Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Ljubljana10+ seats leftUSD $1,579Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $1,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1399 for Scenic Slovenia & Croatia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 201 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 79 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 239 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Slovenia & Croatia