Majestic Rockies 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start in Vancouver and end in Calgary! With the discovery tour Majestic Rockies 2018, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Vancouver to Calgary and through Vancouver, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. Majestic Rockies 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Marybeth Haydo's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe whole tour was marvelous and Susan, our tour guide was terrific!
- anne pickard's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour- everyone was very friendly.
- BilDon's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely first class tour of Western Canada which covered all the "must see's". The pace was "steady", the coach was v... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER, BC
- Day 2: VANCOUVER–VICTORIA
- Day 3: VICTORIA
- Day 4: VICTORIA–WHISTLER
- Day 5: WHISTLER
- Day 6: WHISTLER–SUN PEAKS
- Day 7: SUN PEAKS–JASPER
- Day 8: JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE
- Day 9: JASPER–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–LAKE LOUISE–BANFF
- Day 10: BANFF
- Day 11: BANFF–CALGARY
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Majestic Rockies 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $2,747Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Majestic Rockies 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,120 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 190 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 469 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,914 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,094 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours