- Our saving
- US $ 2,150
- Donald Chriss Larsen's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
- Ralph Bollinger's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
Whale watching was awesome. Most hotels extremely nice. Room at Sheraton had very tiny bathroom
- David Weltman's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved everything except the boat tour out of Seward. The seas were way too rough to go out. It was the final tour of the year on that boat. It should of been cancelled and refunded in full. We received $50 each back because the tour was shortened from 6... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ANCHORAGE
- Day 2: ANCHORAGE–SEWARD–GIRDWOOD
- Day 3: GIRDWOOD
- Day 4: GIRDWOOD–ANCHORAGE
- Day 5: ANCHORAGE. EXCURSION TO BIG LAKE
- Day 6: ANCHORAGE. CEREMONIAL START OF THE IDITAROD
- Day 7: ANCHORAGE. EXCURSION TO WILLOW FOR THE OFFICIAL RESTART OF THE IDITAROD
- Day 8: ANCHORAGE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Anchorage8 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats left$239$2,389-10%USD $2,150Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayMar 2, 2020from Anchorage8 DaysMondayMar 9, 2020to Anchorage7 seats left$245$2,449-10%USD $2,204Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2019 the full payment of $2,150 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2150 for Alaska's Iditarod, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 126 km
- Seward (USA)
- 95 km
- Girdwood (USA)
- 49 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,150 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,066 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours