Vietnam Family Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 6 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta
- Discover hidden gems in Hanoi's mazed old town
- Stargaze on board a junk boat in Ha Long Bay
- Explore the villages around Hoi An by bike
- Chase fireflies in the Mekong Delta during a home stay
- Day 1 Hanoi
- Day 2 Hanoi (1B)
- Day 3 Hanoi/Ha Long (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Ha Long/Huế (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Huế (1B)
- Day 6 Huế/Hoi An (1B)
- Day 7 Hoi An (1B, 1L)
- Day 8 Hoi An (1B)
- Day 9 Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City/Mekong Delta (1B, 1D)
- Day 11 Mekong Delta/Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- Day 12 Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JWjay michael· December 31st, 2019A good venue for traveling with children. I especially liked the approach of "free time" with added option choices.Trip date: December 2019
- APaul J· August 9th, 2018We all enjoyed it, and felt looked after. We experienced things on the tour which we may not have otherwise.Trip date: July 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ASarah L· August 9th, 2018Good mix of independent and guided touringTrip date: July 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AStephen G· August 8th, 2018Well put together tourTrip date: July 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- MAM· April 8th, 2016We had an amazing trip to Vietnam with a fabulous guide. Accomodation was of a high standard and we met some good like minded friends on the trip too. Currently planning our next trip.Trip date: July 2015
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023English$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023English$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Wednesday26 Jul, 2023English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Wednesday9 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Wednesday16 Aug, 2023English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Aug, 2023Wednesday30 Aug, 2023English$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Dec, 2023Wednesday27 Dec, 2023English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday21 Dec, 2023Monday1 Jan, 2024English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this tour only for families?
As this is a family tour, it is designed for families travelling with children aged 6-17, and all bookings must include at least 1 minor under the age of 18.
If you are leaving your kids at home this time, you will have to select a different tour.
- Is it ok to bring kids less than the age of 17 years old on this tour?
I just double checked with the operator. This tour requires a minimum age of 6. So you are totally fine travelling with your kids.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam In-depth Cultural
- 12 days Vietnam
- From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Vietnam Family Adventure Tours in Vietnam
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Southern Vietnam Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Southern Vietnam
- Vietnam tours