- US $ 3,209
- Search for the Loch Ness monster
- See Scotland’s Crown Jewels
- Visit the Killarney Kissing Stone
- Ride the former Royal Yacht Britannia
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JFJoanWritten on August 16, 20174.0 - GoodI had a wonderful trip and it was because our tour Director and driver Peter and Eion they were so knowledgeable about their country'sShow detailed ratings
- TTrishel@bellsouth.netWritten on August 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was my first trip overseas & traveling alone & I would do it again in a heartbeat. My experience with Globus through the tour director, Peter Dundon, and the bus driver, Ein, will have me traveling again using Globus. From the time we entered the bus each day and exited each night he kept us informed on every city, Castle, ruins, myths, legends, history and more. He had a vast knowledge to share with us and also read poetry and sang local songs. Our bus driver was also very helpful as well as excellent behind the wheel through LOTS of narrow streets. Well done Globus.Show detailed ratings
- LaurieWritten on August 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe was the first tour that we had gone on with Globus, had done a River Cruise with Avalon and was very pleased with that section of Globus. Ireland had been on our bucket list and we are so glad that we had included Scotland, England, Wales. We will be looking into other tours with Globus and will be recommending to our friends. Peter our tour guide, Ian our Bus Driver certainly paid a big part in making this dream trip a success.Show detailed ratings
- ACAlisonWritten on August 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe just got home from this tour. Kudos to Peter Dundon, and Ian, our driver. I think they could coordinate a moon launch with no problem. The hotels were nice, the food was good. The itinerary was brisk - you see a lot but you have to get up and out early. I would never have seen so much if left to my own devices. A word to all the other menopausal ladies out there - they give you a down comforter in every hotel, year-round. Other than that, a truly wonderful experience.Show detailed ratings
- AHAnneWritten on July 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentGroup of five Canadian women took this tour and were very pleased with every aspect of Globus. The tour director (Julie Ann) was superb, hotels were amazing, food was delicious, side tours were wonderful, each stop en route was worth it. Would not hesitate to take a Globus tour again.Show detailed ratings
- DJDeborahWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent guides and wonderful sites to visit! They know where to go and what to see!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 2: GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM–INVERNESS
- Day 3: INVERNESS–CULLODEN–BLAIR ATHOLL–EDINBURGH
- Day 4: EDINBURGH
- Day 5: EDINBURGH–GRETNA GREEN–GRASMERE, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 6: LIVERPOOL–NORTH WALES–DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 7: DUBLIN
- Day 8: DUBLIN–KILDARE–CASHEL–BLARNEY–KILLARNEY
- Day 9: KILLARNEY–RING OF KERRY–ADARE–LIMERICK
- Day 10: LIMERICK–CLIFFS OF MOHER–GALWAY–BUNDORAN
- Day 11: BUNDORAN–DERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–BELFAST
- Day 12: BELFAST–GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 13: GLASGOW
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Once you have a confirmed booking we can request a transfer for you with Globus for an additional cost. The transfer will pick you up from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport at the end of the tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is this mostly a tour via bus or do folks actually get to spend time at the different locations?
It varies depending on where you are, and also, to a degree, this is up to the tour director and driver. I am sure you can appreciate, that these are professionals, who know the itinerary better than anyone and will decide these things based on what is best for the group on the particular day you are in each destination. However, to give you a better idea, any destination on a transit day is likely to be a stop of 1-3 hours. There are also days where you are in a city for a full day, like the day you are in Edinburgh.
- December 1, 2016
How many guests are there on this tour?
The operator for this tour is a very reputable, popular one and generally their tours will fill up meaning that they will have around 40-50 people on their buses.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to GlasgowOnly 3 seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Glasgow8 seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Glasgow8 seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,219Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland , England and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $3,209 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3209 for Celtic Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Braemar (Scotland)
- 118 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 283 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 217 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Kildare (Ireland)
- 176 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,209 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Highlights