- US $ 3,269
- JUST PAY $250 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JDJanWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Comfortable, interesting, great guide and driver.
- JAJaniceWritten on June 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Would just have liked a little more time in a few spots. For example, in Belfast would have loved to see the new Titanic exhibit.
- ECEREneeWritten on June 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary. I do not think we would have ever seen so much of these countries if we had tried to do this on our own. I did feel a little rushed sometimes and would have liked to stay another 30 minutes here and there. So I do think there could be some... Read more
- JFJoanWritten on August 16, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful trip and it was because our tour Director and driver Peter and Eion they were so knowledgeable about their country's
- TTrishel@bellsouth.netWritten on August 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first trip overseas & traveling alone & I would do it again in a heartbeat. My experience with Globus through the tour director, Peter Dundon, and the bus driver, Ein, will have me traveling again using Globus. From the time we entered the bus... Read more
- LaurieWritten on August 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The was the first tour that we had gone on with Globus, had done a River Cruise with Avalon and was very pleased with that section of Globus. Ireland had been on our bucket list and we are so glad that we had included Scotland, England, Wales. We will be... Read more
- ACAlisonWritten on August 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We just got home from this tour. Kudos to Peter Dundon, and Ian, our driver. I think they could coordinate a moon launch with no problem. The hotels were nice, the food was good. The itinerary was brisk - you see a lot but you have to get up and out... Read more
- AHAnneWritten on July 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Group of five Canadian women took this tour and were very pleased with every aspect of Globus. The tour director (Julie Ann) was superb, hotels were amazing, food was delicious, side tours were wonderful, each stop en route was worth it. Would not hesitate... Read more
- DJDeborahWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent guides and wonderful sites to visit! They know where to go and what to see!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 2: GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM–INVERNESS
- Day 3: INVERNESS–CULLODEN–BLAIR ATHOLL–EDINBURGH
- Day 4: EDINBURGH
- Day 5: EDINBURGH–GRETNA GREEN–GRASMERE, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 6: LIVERPOOL–NORTH WALES–DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 7: DUBLIN
- Day 8: DUBLIN–KILDARE–CASHEL–BLARNEY–KILLARNEY
- Day 9: KILLARNEY–RING OF KERRY–ADARE–LIMERICK
- Day 10: LIMERICK–CLIFFS OF MOHER–GALWAY–SLIGO.
- Day 11: SLIGO–DERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–BELFAST
- Day 12: BELFAST–GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- Day 13: GLASGOW
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Once you have a confirmed booking we can request a transfer for you with Globus for an additional cost. The transfer will pick you up from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport at the end of the tour.
How many guests are there on this tour?
On average there will be around 36 people on this tour. The maximum group size is 50 however the coaches are usually not filled to capacity.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the 'Book Now' page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Glasgow8 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Glasgow13 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland , England and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2019 the full payment of $3,269 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3269 for Celtic Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 119 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Braemar (Scotland)
- 118 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 283 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 217 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Kildare (Ireland)
- 176 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,269 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Highlights