Best of Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 2,699
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat, Local Transport, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- SWSuzanneWritten on October 23, 20184.0 - Good
Great trip. Fantastic overview of Greece. Knowledgeable guide.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens (1B)
- Day 3 Athens/Meteora (1B)
- Day 4 Meteora (1B)
- Day 5 Meteora/Delphi (1B)
- Day 6 Delphi/Náfplio (1B)
- Day 7 Náfplio/Chaniá (1B)
- Day 8 Chaniá
- Day 9 Chaniá/Agia Roumeli (1B)
- Day 10 Agia Roumeli/Loutro (1B, 1L)
- Day 11 Loutro (1B)
- Day 12 Loutro/Irákleion (1B)
- Day 13 Irákleion/Santorini (1B)
- Day 14 Santorini (1B)
- Day 15 Santorini (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer single rooms?
The accommodation is based on twin-sharing, solo traveller will be paired up with another solo traveller of the same gender. If you would like a single room to yourself, if you contact us we can let you know what the single room supplement price will be.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Best of Greece
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$135USD $2,699
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$135USD $2,699
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$135USD $2,699
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$135USD $2,699
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$135USD $2,699
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$135USD $2,699
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 January 2019 the full payment of $2,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2699 for Best of Greece, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 165 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 105 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 253 km
- Chania (Greece)
- 32 km
- Agia Roumeli (Greece)
- 11 km
- Loutro (Greece)
- 98 km
- Iraklio (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece