Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 790
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- LLouise FWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Having used G Adventures several times, I have always been very happy with their high quality serviceReview collected by G Adventures
- SSarah CWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour for me, but it would depend on my friends or families needs. For example it was very fast paced which wouldn't suit my parentsReview collected by G Adventures
- EEvan HWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organised, virtually stress free travellingReview collected by G Adventures
- KKathleen SWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very organised, a great way to meet people, travel alone and see a countries highlights.Review collected by G Adventures
- EEleanor GWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G adventures has been great to travel with, never had any issues with anything tour related.Review collected by G Adventures
- TTheodore LWritten on August 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've had great experiences so far- it's so easy to book and the CEOs are great. I like that the groups aren't huge, and we cover a lot of ground. I like that you guys use plain English with communications.Review collected by G Adventures
- JJanine CWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a well organised tour and I throughly enjoyed it, except for the accommodation in split whistle I was on a portable cot shoved in the room which was broken and uncomfortableReview collected by G Adventures
- MMattias VWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Croatia trip was really well organized and a fantastic experience.Review collected by G Adventures
- FFfion OWritten on August 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fun, good people, nice ceo.Review collected by G Adventures
- NENatashaWritten on September 30, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was great! Would have loved an extra night in Hvar. The night in Plitvice allowed us plenty of time to explore but any longer would have been too long as there wasn't much else around aside from the lakes. Would have loved a stop at Krka as we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zagreb
- Day 2 Zagreb/Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 3 Plitvice Lakes National Park/Split
- Day 4 Split
- Day 5 Split/Hvar
- Day 6 Hvar/Dubrovnik
- Day 7 Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
This tour is part of G-Adventures’ 18-to-Thirtysomethings range, which is designed for younger travellers specifically between the ages of 18-39. Not to worry - we offer plenty of amazing alternative tours. Get in touch with our Travel Experts to be paired with the perfect adventure!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$37USD $929
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$171$929-15%USD $790
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$171$929-15%USD $790
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$37USD $929
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$37USD $929
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$37USD $929
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$184$999-15%USD $849
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$40USD $999Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$184$999-15%USD $849
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$184$999-15%USD $849
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 May 2019 the full payment of $790 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $790 for Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 170 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 155 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik