Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes
- Our saving
- US $ 921
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Zagreb
- Day 2: Zagreb/Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 3: Plitvice Lakes National Park/Split
- Day 4: Split
- Day 5: Split/Hvar
- Day 6: Hvar/Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DeéWritten on August 21, 20193.5 - Good
Tour leader/ CEO was great and had logos knowledge of local places, culture and places to eat. She was easily approachable and helpful.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Dee!Review collected by G Adventures
- MelanieWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
Although the itinerary kept us busy, there was a good balance of activities, optional activities and free time. Being part of a group made the experience really good fun and our CEO was excellent. The people definitely made the trip. I enjoyed seeing so... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Melaine, we do appreciate it.Review collected by G Adventures
- JenniferWritten on August 17, 20193.5 - Good
We had an absolutely amazing trip with a wonderful guide and itinerary! There were a few accommodations which did not meet our expectations (cramped space, poor shower facilities), and we only had breakfast included one day (which was indicated prior to or... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the open and honest review, Jennifer. Our world deserves more you.Review collected by G Adventures
- AndrewWritten on August 9, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I was unsure what to expect from travelling around Croatia but thanks to Ari our tour guide I always felt I was in safe hands, he always knew how to have fun but also draw a professional line when it came to the Itinerary. I also learnt a lot about the... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- JanelleWritten on June 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
I enjoyed the tour, it was like a group of friends traveling together but without the hassel of actually having to plan and organise things. Good amount of time to explore individually as well as group dinners.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it, thanks Janelle.Review collected by G Adventures
- LLouise FWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Having used G Adventures several times, I have always been very happy with their high quality serviceReview collected by G Adventures
- SSarah CWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour for me, but it would depend on my friends or families needs. For example it was very fast paced which wouldn't suit my parentsReview collected by G Adventures
- EEvan HWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organised, virtually stress free travellingReview collected by G Adventures
- KKathleen SWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very organised, a great way to meet people, travel alone and see a countries highlights.Review collected by G Adventures
- EEleanor GWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G adventures has been great to travel with, never had any issues with anything tour related.Review collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
This tour is part of G-Adventures’ 18-to-Thirtysomethings range, which is designed for younger travellers specifically between the ages of 18-39. Not to worry - we offer plenty of amazing alternative tours. Get in touch with our Travel Experts to be paired with the perfect adventure!
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$28USD $921
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$31USD $998
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$31USD $998
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$31USD $998
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Zagreb7 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$31USD $998
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 170 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 155 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes