Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 856
- Rather Poor
- NENatashaWritten on September 30, 20163.5 - GoodThe itinerary was great! Would have loved an extra night in Hvar. The night in Plitvice allowed us plenty of time to explore but any longer would have been too long as there wasn't much else around aside from the lakes. Would have loved a stop at Krka as we passed so close by but did not have the time to return in our own time. The hostel in Zagreb did not have aircon, so was very hot and hard to sleep as we went in the middle of summer but we were pleasantly surprised with double hotel rooms in hvar and plitvice considering it was a budget hostel tour. The included boat cruise in Hvar was amazing and did not feel budget or cheap at all.Show detailed ratings
- JemmaWritten on August 24, 20154.0 - GoodGood tour if you're on a budget. Some of the hostels (such as split) were not very nice and a bit of a walk to town ... But I guess that is expected with cheap accomodation. Our tour guide (Charlotte) was great - went above and beyond to help us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zagreb
- Day 2 Zagreb/Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 3 Plitvice Lakes National Park/Split
- Day 4 Split
- Day 5 Split/Hvar
- Day 6 Hvar/Dubrovnik
- Day 7 Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm 40 years old. Can I join this trip?
This is one of the Yolo trips by G Adventures and G Adventures is very strict with their age policy on this tour, they only allow travellers 18-39 to join.
Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$40USD $959
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Dubrovnik6 seats left$193$1,049-18%USD $856
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$42USD $1,007
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$42USD $1,007
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$42USD $1,007
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $911
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $911
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $911
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $911
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Zagreb7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$38USD $911
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2018 the full payment of $856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $856 for Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 170 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 155 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Adventure–Zagreb to Dubrovnik