Mongolia Naadam Festival 2021- Gobi Desert Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Amicus Travel Mongolia
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- up to 65
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Join in the Mongolia Naadam Festival
- Discover the famous Gobi Desert
- Experience rich, local traditions
- Celebrate with locals
- Day 01 (10 July): Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, capital city of Mongolia
- Day 02 (11 July): Enjoy at Naadam Festival for full day
- Day 03 (12 July): Flight to Gobi Desert – Bayanzag, Gobi
- Day 04 (13 July): Khongor sand dunes, the biggest sand dunes in Gobi
- Day 05 (14 July): Dungenee Canyon & Yol valley in Gobi
- Day 06 (15 July): Flight back to Ulaanbaatar - Terelj National Park trip
- Day 07 (16 July): Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex – Ulaanbaatar city tour
- Day 08 (17 July): Departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- CSCaram· July 30th, 2019The guide should be pro active esp. During traveling from one place to another. He should be talking about anything, eg. Country, people, culture, etc. And not sleeping. In the car. We traveled the world 2 to 3 months a year with a tour operator and the... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- WBWilli· July 28th, 2018Your hotel that you housed us in Ulaanbaator was horrible. It had no services, a very poor quality breakfast, air conditioning that did not work, a restaurant that gave me very bad food poisoning. The only highlight was you guide Billy who was very... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- TTatyana· August 2nd, 2016I wanted to thank the entire Amicus team for fantastic tour and excellent travel arrangements. I have enjoyed my time in Mongolia and it was a delight to learn about Mongolian culture and customs. I would highly recommend Amicus for your trip to... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
- CChuck· April 4th, 2016This trip was more than we could have expected. Started off being met by our guide at the airport and taken to our hotel. The town guide was great for the period we were there. Decent English. The hotel was average at best but you really do not... Show moreTrip date: July 2015
- David· December 27th, 2013The services provided by Amicus Mongolia Travel were excellent. Our travel consultant, Oyunaa was very efficient and helpful and our Ulaanbaatar and Gobi guide were very knowledgeable and spoke good English. Our Mongolia highlight was the Nadam... Show moreTrip date: July 2013
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021Sharing a twin room$2,1500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Is it possible to spend more time at the games?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar