- Our saving
- US $ 2,419
- Rather Poor
- MitchWritten on October 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We really liked the tour. Walter kept the delicate balance between giving us a good introduction to the various sites and giving us the freedom to choose our own schedule. As a result we received a great introduction to Italy. We would definitely use... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on April 20, 20115.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip, we were so pleased with our group leader- he was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and hilarious. We felt completely comfortable and confident travelling with him.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: La Spezia
- Day 4: Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Pisa / Florence
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Perugia
- Day 8: Spello / Perugia
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I have a list of the hotels you use for this trip and the guesthouse?
Intrepid does not release the name of the hotels until closer to the departure date. We can tell you that the tour starts at the Kosher House Giardino Dei Melograni, so hopefully that will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation to expect on this tour.
Is it possible to get a tripple room?
Intrepid uses locally run smaller hotels on all of their tours and most of these hotels are not equipped with triple rooms. However, It is possible to request triple rooms from Intrepid but they can definitely not guarantee that they would be available throughout the tour.
Can I bring my three year old daughter in this tour?
This tour is adults only. Some Tour Operators will allow children but the minimum for any Tour Operator on our site is 5 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Rome5 seats left$746$3,215-23%USD $2,469
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Rome9 seats left$731$3,150-23%USD $2,419
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Rome5 seats left$760$3,275-23%USD $2,515
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$789$3,400-23%USD $2,611
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Rome9 seats left$789$3,400-23%USD $2,611
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$760$3,275-23%USD $2,515
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Rome7 seats left$760$3,275-23%USD $2,515
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Rome6 seats left$753$3,245-23%USD $2,492
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$731$3,150-23%USD $2,419
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Venice10 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$731$3,150-23%USD $2,419
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $2,419 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2419 for Italy Experience, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 247 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 7 km
- Riomaggiore (Italy)
- 1 km
- Manarola (Italy)
- 2 km
- Corniglia (Italy)
- 2 km
- Vernazza (Italy)
- 3 km
- Monterosso al Mare (Italy)
- 76 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 118 km
- Perugia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,419 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy Experience
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers