- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Thingvellir National Park
- Visit the impressive Golden Waterfall
- Soak in Myvatn Nature Baths
- Relax in Europe’s hottest thermal spring
- See the epic Skógafoss waterfall
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Golden Circle / Hvolsvollur Valley
- Day 3: South Coast / Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Day 4: East Fjords / Modrudalur Valley
- Day 5: Lake Myvatn / Akureyri
- Day 6: Akureyri / Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Day 7: Snaefellsnes Peninsula / Reykjavik
- Day 8: Reykjavik
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TBTiffany· October 17th, 2019Incredible trip! Shame the itinerary is changing for 2020 as it’s cutting out my 2 favorite stays on the trip. Still..I’m not a tour person at all. I prefer off the beaten path, flexibility for unexpected adventures, etc. but Jónas provided all of this.... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- ATish A· September 18th, 2019Guide was friendly, knowledgable, had a great sense of humour and fun and adjusted the itenerary based on groups needs and wants. Also excellent local knowledge including geology, sagas, wildlife. Also went the extra mile after the trip was finished to... Show moreTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AGinette N· September 18th, 2019I like the smaller groups.Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AGlenn L· September 18th, 2019It seems very desperate to ask me implicitly to recommend Intrepid... Why don't you step through all the other questions, and then leave this to last - so it IS a considered responseTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AMichael F· September 18th, 2019This was my 8th Intrepid tour and I travel with Intrepid in order to travel with other like minded people and get more out of my trip. I simply would not see what I see with Intrepid if I toured on my own. Accommodation is always good and price is... Show moreTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASally S· September 18th, 2019Very enjoyable tour thanks to our guide and all the information he imparted to us.Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmanda W· September 18th, 2019Well organised & value for moneyTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmy W· September 18th, 2019When researching tours in Iceland I felt intrepid had the most comprehensive itinerary in comparison to its competitors. This was further taken advantage of by our wonderful tour guide, Bjarni that really made this trip enjoyable and personal by truly... Show moreTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJennifer R· September 18th, 2019Bjarni is a wonderful guide. Thoughtful, concerned with everyone’s experience of his country that he is so passionate about. He is a straight up person.... what you see is what you get!! His knowledge of the land formation, the sagas and culture all... Show moreTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASally C· September 18th, 2019Small group, fantastic guide (Bjarni), comfortable bus, WiFi , beautiful country.Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday28 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,165
- On RequestMonday28 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday5 Jul, 2021$3,290
- On RequestFriday2 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday9 Jul, 2021$3,230
- On RequestMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday12 Jul, 2021$3,290
- On RequestFriday9 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday16 Jul, 2021$3,290Book With Flexibility
- On RequestMonday12 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday19 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,290
- Monday19 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday26 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,110
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Friday23 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday30 Jul, 2021$3,290Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday2 Aug, 2021$3,050Book With Flexibility
- Friday30 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday6 Aug, 2021$3,260Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Do I need a visa?
- Is there a chance for this tour to be cancelled if not enough people have booked?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Iceland
- Iceland Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Iceland from Reykjavik
- Iceland In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 8 days Iceland
- Operators in Europe
- Iceland Ring Road
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Iceland Ring Road tours
- Iceland tours
- Europe tours
- Iceland Golden Circle
- Iceland Ring Road