Vic Falls to Kruger
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Explore Hwange and Kruger national parks and the Victoria Falls.
- Look out for astounding wild animals.
- Endulge yourself in the traditional village of Botswana
- Uncover Africa's incredible and diverse natural beauty
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Victoria Falls
- Day 2: Hwange National Park
- Day 3: Matobo National Park
- Day 4: Matobo National Park
- Day 5: Makushu Village
- Day 6: Makushu Village
- Day 7: Kruger National Park
- Day 8: Kruger National Park
- Day 9: Johannesburg
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AJennifer M· September 18th, 2019The trip was exactly as the itinerary described.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJames B· September 18th, 2019Perfect trip, well organised, good food and good staffTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAlice K· September 18th, 2019The tour guides were great and I loved the countriesTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AEmily W· September 18th, 2019Awesome guides Great location Enjoyed camping Well organied Great food Beautiful countriesTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALaura C· September 18th, 2019I enjoyed the tour and the different experiences it offered however coming on the tour half way through was a little difficult and I felt as though I wasn’t treated as well as the longer members by the tour guides. Also the distance covered in the... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJeannette T· September 18th, 2019It was my first time travelling with Intrepid and it was an amazing experience.I would recommend it to most people but with others that want complete luxury this trip would not be for them.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmanda T· September 18th, 2019An overall incredible experience. The tour was a fantastic way to see so much of the country with very knowledgable tour guides.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASally D· September 18th, 2019This was a good trip and pre trip info gave a good overview of what to expect. Participatory trips need to be well managed so that everyone does help and this could have been better managed. Joining an already established group was also a challenge as 7... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ANatasha S· September 18th, 2019To be clear, my rating in no way reflects the staff on this trip.The were excellent. My issue with this trip is the itinerary and the imbalance of driving and lack of activity.See belowTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DTDennis· February 1st, 2019This was a great experience, and the team did a great job! Big shout out! Loved the locations, most of the camps we stayed, game drives, and food! However, Intrepid should do a better job on their marketing and itinerary descriptions. Some things were... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 May, 2021EnglishMonday17 May, 2021$1,5150% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 May, 2021EnglishMonday24 May, 2021$1,5750% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 May, 2021EnglishMonday31 May, 2021$1,5750% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 May, 2021EnglishMonday7 Jun, 2021$1,5750% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday14 Jun, 2021$1,5750% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday21 Jun, 2021$1,5750% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday22 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday30 Jun, 2021$1,6350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday5 Jul, 2021$1,6350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday12 Jul, 2021$1,6350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday19 Jul, 2021$1,6350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are airport transfers included in the tour cost?
- Which airport is recommended to fly into to join the tour?
- What is the maximum group size of this tour?
- How is the allocation of bus seats managed?
- Do you have a storage for cash, passports and other important belongings?
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- Is sleeping bag rental available on the trip?
- Are the flights included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2021 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Victoria Falls
- Africa Overland Truck
- 9 days Africa
- From Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- South Africa and Zimbabwe tours
- Southern Africa tours
- Africa tours