Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 263
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Ann "We were a group of 7 women ranging in age from 55-70 who decided to have an adventure while visiting Las Vegas. What an adventure we had! From the outset the tour company was most accommodating, customizing the tour to our needs. They designed a 2-day tour of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park with overnight camping. We had a ball. Our guide Rachel was engaging and shared her extensive knowledge ..."
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the walking tour Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and 2 other destinations in USA. Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Walking Tour
- Rather Poor
- DKDebWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJoe, our guide, was enthusiastic and well versed in the area's history and lore. Travel was easy between Las Vegas and the parks. Views were spectacular. Well worth it!Show detailed ratings
- CSClaudineWritten on August 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur 2 day tour to Bryce and Zion Canyons surpassed our expectations. Our guide Joel was both knowledgeable and considerate. The sights were breathtaking. On the afternoon at Bryce Canyon we did the 3 mile hike from Sunset Point to Sunrise Point which took us about 2 hours with stops to rest and admire the scenery. It was the highlight of our tour. We chose the lodging option and our accommodation was clean and comfortable. The next day we drove to Zion Canyon. On Joel's advice did the Narrows Hike which was great as it was a hot day and to walk through the cool waters of the Virgin River was nice and the sit on the rocks beside the River and have lunch was also nice. Thanks Joel and Bindlestiff tours for a great tripShow detailed ratings
- MMarcyWritten on August 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentA group of us have traveled to Las Vegas for the last 6 years and are always looking to find interesting ways of seeing this wonderful area. We have a wide range of ages and a member of the group who makes the perfect travel researcher. Looking for a way that 9 of us could travel together as a small group she came upon Bindlestiff and made a pitch to the rest of us to try a camping adventure overnight ignorer to visit Zion and Bryce Canyons. So happy that we were brave enough to try their suggestions. Our guide, Rachel, met us with all of the gear that we would need but for our own personal needs. Traveling to Bryce she passed the time by presenting a wonderful background of the geology and history of the area that we were traveling through. Using several stops along the way to make sure that we were hydrated and had the fixings for lunch we arrived at Bryce to visit an exquisite creation of Mother Nature. We camped nearby at a very pleasant campground and had a quick lesson on setting up our campsite with tents and enjoyed a wonderful supper. Morning found us breaking camp and having a wonderful breakfast before we left for Zion. The van that we traveled in was very comfortable and we were able to really enjoy each others company on the excursion. We were never wanting of something. Rachel had all that we needed. it was a hot day in Zion but we experienced as much as the heat would allow. Returned that evening to Las Vegas with wonderful memories of a great adventure. None of us was too old ( 50's to 72) to enjoy all this trip had to offer, much to our delight.Show detailed ratings
- SSharonWritten on August 15, 20165.0 - Excellent"My 8 friends and I booked a 2 day tour of Bryce and Zion National parks with Rachel in July. It was wonderful! We had so much fun the two days flew by. Before the tour, Rachel had been very helpful about giving us tips and answering the many questions we had. We were a mixed group, both in age and hiking abilities. Rachel took all of this into account when planning for our trip. Even our night's accommodations were mixed; 7 of us camping and 2 staying in a nearby hotel. It was immediately apparent to all of us that Rachel had planned our outing down to the smallest details. We started our adventure from our hotel in Las Vegas at the civilized hour of 8 A.M. Rachel gave us several different choices as to how we wanted our 2 days to proceed. During the drive to the parks there were numerous stops where we could purchase snacks, lunch and have bathroom breaks. Rachel was wonderful tour guide; friendly and extremely knowledgeable, giving us plenty of information on a variety of topics during the ride. In addition, we were given printed information about each of the parks. The two national parks were very different but both magnificent. At Bryce, Rachel hiked with some of us into the park's amphitheater. Another option was a walking on a trail around the rim. No matter which of the trails we took, we all agreed the views were awe-inspiring. Make sure you bring some sort of camera. The red, orange, and white colors displayed on the hoodoos were spectacular and made for fantastic pictures. After hiking, we drove to the campsites that Rachel had reserved for us. The tents were of good quality; easy to set up and take down. The BBQ that Rachel had arranged for us was excellent. She even brought all the ingredients for us to make smores. Those who stayed in the hotel were pleased with their accommodations. The next morning we went to Zion National Park where once again Rachel advised us about the park's history and the many hiking and viewing options. Within the park, free shuttle buses run every few minutes taking people from one point of interest to the next. Astonishing views are everywhere within the canyons due to the reddish /tan sandstone. We were all extremely happy that Rachel had made sure we had plenty of water as the day's temperature was over 100 degrees. This was one of the best tours I have ever taken. It was a truly unique excursion. Rachel made this tour so easy for us. We will definitely be utilizing her guide skills again in the future."Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent. From the moment we were picked up until we arrive back at our hotel, we had an absolutely fun filled adventure. Rachel, our guide, was friendly and knowledgable. Thank you for a wonderful trip.Show detailed ratings
- AAnnWritten on August 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe were a group of 7 women ranging in age from 55-70 who decided to have an adventure while visiting Las Vegas. What an adventure we had! From the outset the tour company was most accommodating, customizing the tour to our needs. They designed a 2-day tour of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park with overnight camping. We had a ball. Our guide Rachel was engaging and shared her extensive knowledge of the area including historical and geological perspectives. Rachel was a patient instructor teaching us how to set up the tents and sleeping accommodations and we so enjoyed the campfire and s'mores she set up after dinner. The parks are absolutely spectacular; just breathtaking views in all directions. We hiked commensurate with our abilities, so some in the group went into the amphitheater at Bryce while others observed along the rim. In Zion we all hiked but at different levels. Don't be afraid that the hiking may be too much, Rachel will guide you along the best path for your endurance level. If you are in the southwest or Las Vegas region, you must take one of these tours just don't forget your camera!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentOur two day tour of Bryce Canyon and Zion park was everything we had looked forward to. Our guide Vern Wilson was extremely knowledgable and very friendly and easy to get along with. Vern gave us ample time at every stop and was very patient with us as our group was late getting back to the tour van at every stop. I hope to take other tours with Vern wherever he may be working. We will definitely book with bindlestiff tours when we return to Las Vegas again. Visited October 2014 Verified on Trip Advisor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One Bryce Canyon national park
- Day Two Zion national park
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$16USD $269Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $263 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $263 for Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 624 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 312 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $263 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,918 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bryce Tours and Zion Tours: Overnight