Oktoberfest (2 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 140
- Drink a stein and party the night away in Munich
- Grab your best knee-high socks and suspenders
- Enjoy parties, pork, and playgrounds of rides
- Crash out each night with like-minded travellers
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Stoke Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Lisa-MariaWritten on June 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oktoberfest with Stoke Travel is absolute madness, in th best possible way, they have a campsite full of games, performers, acrobats, their own stage with concerts and parties that for me ending up being even more fun than the Oktoberfest beer halls. It... Read more
- ConorWritten on November 2, 20182.0 - Rather poor
Absolutely disgusted. Abandoned in Paris on the home leg and left to get home ourselves. Everything was inadequate, disorganised, overbooked, overpromised, underresourced and underdelivered. What we booked was a supposedly all-inclusive glamping Oktoberfest... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Conor, What you're saying sounds like a truly terrible time, like absolutely every aspect of the trip was a disaster and we're sorry to hear that's what you got out of your time. It doesn't sound like your usual Stoke trip. The missed bus-train, yeah, that did happen on the bus company but we have taken the blame and offered reasonable compensation. When that sort of thing happens it leaves a really terrible taste in some people's mouths and they then find fault in absolutely every single detail. But the place you've described doesn't sound like a Stoke Travel trip, and particularly not like Stoketoberfest, where not only do we include more, for less, than absolutely everybody out there, but we do so with providing the most fun for thousands of travellers from all over the world in mind. Of course it's not the Ritz, it's camping, but if your zips are zipped it's dry and if you're not expecting Michelin star food our chefs do a great job of providing hearty, healthy and damn tasty camping food to all too. But they are just the details, the main idea is that the guests enjoy themselves, meet people from all over the world, take advantage of the open bar, no matter what the ingredients might be in the free sangria. The place you described sounds nothing like that, so perhaps come again and try a real Stoke Travel trip? It's on us, you sound like you deserve a nice time.
- LLaurenJaneWritten on October 4, 20183.0 - Average
Terrible customer service. Leading up to our booked tour, we were stuffed around by a member of the customer service team stating that they were sold out, then available, then sold out, then available, then sold out again. We then booked an unrefunfabld... Read moreShow detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHi Lauren Jane, Oktoberfest is a super busy time of the year for us and in-particular our customer service team. Yes we do sell out, and then have cancellations so re-open our bookings and then fill up again. We’re a popular Oktoberfest accommodation option so we suggest booking in early to make sure you secure your spot. I’ve had a look in our system and couldn’t find your booking, did you end up actually staying with us? Hopefully you will give us another chance to make it up to you, and you can join us at one of our world-famous festival campsites soon!
- TTravisBellWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had such a blast at Oktoberfest through Stoke Travel. The transportation was easy and fun, thanks to my amazing tour guides, Angel Connally and Keo Robin. I hung out with them during the whole weekend and they were both very helpful and fun with finding... Read more
- CaseyWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I travelled with Stoke in 2017 it was an insaaaaaaaaaane time. The unlimited beer and sangria came in handy I didnt even notice the cold camping in Germany!! I had my alcohol blanket on for sure. The staff are incredible, some a little on the merryside, but... Read more
- RRosieWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall the best experience ever!!! One thing that will make and break my holiday mems would be the amount of people. For partying it was the best but for queues for meals and drinks etc not so great, although staff handled it well! Whilst I was primarily... Read more
- MilouWritten on February 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was so much fun! Would go again !
- CCaseyWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was there for the middle weekend, and the campsite was packed with people keen to party 24/7. I was tempted to stay at the Stoke bar with the crazy stokies but with the help of some new found friends made it to the Halls. Best weekend of my life
- AAnonWritten on October 3, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Excepting an "one of the best weekends of my life" but because of Stoke, Oktoberfest was a weekend from hell. I absolutely love camping and meeting new people which is why I picked Stoke however, it was nothing like expected. The grounds were absolutely... Read more
- SshanWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Oktoberfest was everything I hoped for and more. The staff were SUPER helpful. A staff member off shift even helped me search everywhere to find my passport, and we found it! Such an awesome weekend - i'll absolutely be returning next year, maybe even as... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Guides who have led this tour
- "I absolutely love showing other travellers exactly what makes a country special! Guiding is such a unique,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Oktoberfest (2 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Munich3 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Munich3 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Munich3 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Munich3 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Munich3 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Munich3 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Munich3 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich3 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Munich3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Munich3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$4USD $140
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stoke Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stoke Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Stoke Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $140 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest (2 nights)