Oktoberfest (2 nights)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 135
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Tessa "I went on this trip last year and I had a really good time. I included the unlimited booze option which was a really good choice so you could have a couple ( quite a lot to be honest) of drinks before going to the actual Oktoberfest, i learned to drink breakfast beer there, best thing ever. The people I met there were really amazing, i went on my own and i never felt like an outsider. The only n..."
- Sample Bavarian cuisine like pork knuckle and pretzels
- Dress in traditional clothing lederhosen or dirndl
- Revel in the famous Oktoberfesl beer halls and huge carnival fairground
- Enjoy the best German brews
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- CaseyWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentI travelled with Stoke in 2017 it was an insaaaaaaaaaane time. The unlimited beer and sangria came in handy I didnt even notice the cold camping in Germany!! I had my alcohol blanket on for sure. The staff are incredible, some a little on the merryside, but there's always someone who can help you out and make friends with. I went as a solo traveller and it was totally fine! At first it sounds a little pricey but i didnt end up spending anything else, with everything included. 10/10 - would recommend!Show detailed ratings
- RRosieWritten on May 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverall the best experience ever!!! One thing that will make and break my holiday mems would be the amount of people. For partying it was the best but for queues for meals and drinks etc not so great, although staff handled it well! Whilst I was primarily there for the beer halls, german culture and sightseeing, it was equally as fun just staying in the campsite due to all the many activities and entertainment that Stoke put on! Heaps of DJ's, bands and singers (the strippers were a nice, funny touch too). I was only there for two nights and it went sooo quick because I had such a good time. Super good food shout out to the chefs! tent was a tent- standard camping nothing to report home, maybe next time if I go for longer i'll get my friends to glamp or go in a Teepee they looked great! It was really easy to get to the beerhalls as the bus stop is just outside, staff also give you a slip of info to remember the directions but you dont need it! Loved Oktoberfest, recommend going with Stoke Travel 100%.Show detailed ratings
- MilouWritten on February 13, 20184.0 - GoodIt was so much fun! Would go again !Show detailed ratings
- CCaseyWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was there for the middle weekend, and the campsite was packed with people keen to party 24/7. I was tempted to stay at the Stoke bar with the crazy stokies but with the help of some new found friends made it to the Halls. Best weekend of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- AAnonWritten on October 3, 20172.0 - Rather poorExcepting an "one of the best weekends of my life" but because of Stoke, Oktoberfest was a weekend from hell. I absolutely love camping and meeting new people which is why I picked Stoke however, it was nothing like expected. The grounds were absolutely disgusting and a health hazard. Expect to find barf wherever you go and go to the bathroom with toilets that don't flush and poop covering the walls and floors. I know almost twenty people who fell very sick upon arriving back from Stoke and I can only imagine it is because of the uncleanly environment. The food was disgusting (except the nachos) and the kitchen staff definitely did not take proper sanitary measures. Feeding hundreds of people needs to be taken more seriously in order to avoid food poisoning. The tents smelled of barf and were dirty, not to mention there were no pillows, the sleeping bags were paper thin and definitely not enough for the cold night. Honestly I was extremely let down by Stoke and I wouldn't recommend it to my friends. It's a great concept and with some adjustments I think it has so much potentialShow detailed ratings
- SshanWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentOktoberfest was everything I hoped for and more. The staff were SUPER helpful. A staff member off shift even helped me search everywhere to find my passport, and we found it! Such an awesome weekend - i'll absolutely be returning next year, maybe even as staff :)Show detailed ratings
- MNMarisaWritten on September 25, 20171.5 - Rather poorSTAY AWAY FROM STOKE. Beware people!!!! Obviously wasn't going to be a warm and nice motel or hotel or AirBnB, but overall a shit and horrible experience. Definitely overpriced for camping in such a shitty environment. 1) The tents are old and disgusting. 2) The sleeping bags are thin and definitely not made for camping outdoors. Layering up doesn't even keep you warm at nights. 3) the blow up mattresses kept deflating no matter how many times you asked them to blow it back up. One of my friends had a hole in hers, asked a staffer to get her another, but the staffer pretended to give her a new one when it was the same exact one bc they did not have new mattresses to replace old, damaged mattress. 4) Their drinks are disgusting. One of the girls I went with found a slug in her sangria. The rude bartender then told her to fuck off when she complained. 5) if you are a germaphobe this place is your worst nightmare bc the are restrooms disgusting. They were rarely cleaned (one night there was feces and tampons and period blood in one toilet) and did not have enough toilet paper or soap. 6) there food is honestly so so so so gross. FOOD POISONING. Saturday night, August 23, they fed everyone nachos for dinner. Tasted fine until I woke up at 3AM and stayed up the whole night and the next day barfing and shitting myself. Hoped it was only me who got sick, but nope there were TONS of people that night barfing nachos and suffering food. Talked to the manager and she blamed it on an illness going around amongst staffers and refused to help us. When I further pressed her, she asked all her staffers to back her up. One chimed in that they had a constant cough, while another cheerfully stated how she barfed three times a day ago. Really????? First, if that was the case why is she making sick staffers work? That must be a violation in labor laws bc seems like a lot of the staffers are working while they are incredibly sick. Second, that makes the campground a dangerous environment to visitors who are just trying to explore Munich and have fun at Oktoberfest. Three, how hard is it to admit it was your disgusting food because NO ONE was sick the nights before until the nachos came into play. 7) I asked the manager if she had a registered nurse on site or some over the counter medication, but they do not bc they aren't licensed to or something along those lines. I think this is INCREDIBLY dangerous, especially when there is the option for unlimited alcohol or when you suffer from food poisoning from their horrible food. My advice would be to steer clear of this place, they overcharge you for a bad experience which at first seems like a great deal. I understand that lots of people stay at Stoke to meet other people but I promise you that you can meet so many people and make a lot of new friends at Oktoberfest. Lots of people also stay for afterparties too but Oktoberfest is literally all day so you don't need Stoke for afterparties either. Stoke, get your shit together and stop being cheap.Show detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHi Marisa, sorry to hear that Stoke didn't live up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback, in fact we thrive on it to do better. However some of your complaints we must address. Stoke provide a large festival party camping experience. Our goal is for people to be surrounded by thousands of other likeminded travellers all there for a good time, within a affordable budget price with your main needs taken care of, so all you have to worry about is enjoying the party and the festival. The fresh meal preparation is government inspected and the highest standard are enforced. We prepare fresh local produce for meat lover, celiacs, and vegans alike, because we ourselves love great food and believe you should too. We provide unlimited local beer and wine on site for 10 bucks, live bands, DJs, and new friends for life. It's not for everyone but there a lot of people having the time of their life. Cold at night? Yep, it's Munich in Autumn. And depending on the time of day on the busiest weekends the toilets can get a little grubby and need improvement. This is a constant panacea for festival organisers world wide.. Open to your suggestions! We don't have a registered nurse on site. It is beyond our limits of responsibility. We do however have 24 hour security and first aid officers. Lastly 2400 were not poisoned. They were hammered drunk though.
- ChrisWritten on July 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a great experience with Stoke Travel last year and very keen on going again this year! Accommodation wise its not the Ritz but the staff and atmosphere in general made up for that! The parties at the campsite were more fun then the actual beer halls on occasions, the unlimited booze definitely helped with that! The food was amazing as well. Portions could have been a little bit bigger but it was plenty to fill my stomach. Getting from the campsite to the beer halls was pretty easy as well. One member of staff accompanied us the first time and afterwards we easily could find our way back. If you're looking for a good time I'd definitely recommend going with Stoke Travel!Show detailed ratings
- TBTessaWritten on March 10, 20174.0 - GoodI went on this trip last year and I had a really good time. I included the unlimited booze option which was a really good choice so you could have a couple ( quite a lot to be honest) of drinks before going to the actual Oktoberfest, i learned to drink breakfast beer there, best thing ever. The people I met there were really amazing, i went on my own and i never felt like an outsider. The only negative part was the weather. It was freezing cold, but the unlimited booze helped a lot with that and dancing kept us warm, but i would really recommend that you take a nice and warm sweater and some warm socks. All together I had a really good time and I am excited for this year.Show detailed ratings
- AGAnnaWritten on October 6, 20151.5 - Rather poorSTOKE TRAVEL SUCKS. To try and sumarise our discontent is almost as difficult as dealing with any member of the Stoke staff. While the food was pleasant, meal times were entirely incongruous to what was convenient with Oktoberfest at the beer halls, and the staff were extremely apathetic to those arriving even slightly later; once stating "there are 300 staff who have to eat" while we watched one of these apparent 300 starving and hardworking staff eating a plate ladened with double the amount of food paying customers received. The bike tour promised as part of the package also never came to fruition; with a guide explaining that they were no longer running them and would offer no refund. The package also promised a tour of a concentration camp, which we discovered was free of charge to the public anyway. The icing on top of a cake came when our friend arrived home at 10:15pm to find her bag missing. In a time of such crisis who can one turn to but the ever attentive Stoke travel staff? Surprisingly, there were none to be found! Finally we managed to locate the bag in the unattended reception tent, and discovered its contents in considerable disarray (an apt allegory for the stoke employees), with alcohol, toiletries and her wallet missing. We understand that Stoke was never intended to be a 5 star resort, however we feel that it was nowhere near worth how much it cost. If inattentive staff, crude puns, confusing rules and having personal items stolen is your idea of a great time then get stoked, this is the place for you! If not, please spend your money elsewhere, or just burn it for the same effect.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest (2 nights)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Munich3 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $135
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Munich3 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Munich0 seats left$6USD $135
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Munich3 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Munich0 seats left$6USD $135
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Munich3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Munich0 seats left$6USD $135
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Munich3 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Munich0 seats left$6USD $135
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich3 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $135
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Munich3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $135
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Munich3 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $135
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Munich3 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $135
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Munich3 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $135
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $135 for Oktoberfest (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest (2 nights)