Southern Coast Cycle
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,872
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Queenstown and end in Christchurch! With the bicycle tour Southern Coast Cycle, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Queenstown to Christchurch and through Queenstown, New Zealand and 10 other destinations in New Zealand. Southern Coast Cycle is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as more.
- Hotel, Temple, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
Other reviews about Adventure South:Write a review
- Carolyn and Rene's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentWe completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in Marc... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentI was extremely happy with the trip overall; great views, great accommodation, excellent trek leader = a very enjoyable ... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentTour guides where excellent, Well organised trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Queenstown to Te Anau
- Day 2: Te Anau to Invercargill
- Day 3: Invercargill to McLeans Falls
- Day 4: McLeans Falls to Owaka
- Day 5: Owaka to Dunedin
- Day 6: Dunedin Peninsula to Oamaru
- Day 7: Oamaru to Christchurch
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Southern Coast Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$78USD $1,872Based on Twin Share
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Christchurch8 seats left$78USD $1,872Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$78USD $1,872Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$80USD $1,908Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Queenstown is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $1,872 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1872 for Southern Coast Cycle, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 747 km.
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 85 km
- Te Anau (New Zealand)
- 121 km
- Invercargill (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Curio Bay (New Zealand)
- 31 km
- Catlins Forest Park (New Zealand)
- 27 km
- Owaka (New Zealand)
- 24 km
- Balclutha (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 94 km
- Oamaru (New Zealand)
- 81 km
- Timaru (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,872 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 953 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Southern Coast Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours